USPLabs new-High ORAC value-selective inhibitor of 11b-hydroxysteroid

All part of the new Stimulant(out performs amphetamines)/fat burning/nootrophic/anabolic/ selective inhibitor of 11b-hydroxysteroid/high ORAC value/adaptagenic that nourishes the adrenals!

We are looking for active participants for BETA testing with before and after shots required for our NATIONAL advertising campaign!

Recruitment will be announced through our inner circle. If you are interested in Beta testing please sign up. If you are interested in first run and inner circle specific products please sign up!

If you are already a member no need to sign up again.

Subscribe to our Newsletters

Testing should begin in 4 weeks! We will keep you updated by inner circle mail outs.

We hate spam as much as you do, but love offering New deals and inner circle specific products like TNA and SIrplus that was never released to the public!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool deal, I hope this works out. I'm always up for fat burners :)

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
Better than adderall, I challenge you.:bruce2:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Jmh who could forget you?:D:toofunny:

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Sure this has been covered but, one ingredient or multiple?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
If there's a stim that doesn't hurt the adrenals, I'm all for it!

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Looks good, I'm in.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
This sounds very promising, can't wait to see some feedback for this.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Better than adderall, I challenge you.:bruce2:
there is not much out there that is better then adderall, i would go crazy with this stuff, it would be insane if it is better.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What ORAC value will it have?

there is not much out there that is better then adderall, i would go crazy with this stuff, it would be insane if it is better.
Can adderall be used daily with developing an addiction?

The product is not just a stimulant. Adderall may have the edge in that regard.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
multiple

We really should be excited about a natural non steroidal compound that selectively inhibits 11b-hydroxysteroid.

Anyone agree with me on this?
Well, I am def. excited on this. All your products are great, I don't see why it should be the opposite ;)

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am very interested in this, but tied up for the next month or so. Good luck guys.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am already signed up for inner circle, is there something elese I need to sign up for so you know I would be interested?

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
multiple

We really should be excited about a natural non steroidal compound that selectively inhibits 11b-hydroxysteroid.

Agreed! :bb3:

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
dang, I go on vacation and miss all kinds of stuff. This looks VERY interesting.

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
I say Jacob should sent us a case and we can answer that question and help the entire AM community!!:thumbsup:

I say Jacob should sent us a case and we can answer that question and help the entire AM community!!:thumbsup:
Hmmm, I always beta test before release. The beta testers always help the AM community:bb3:

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
I loved beta testing for pslin...cant wait to see what this holds. Sounds like a killer product I could use in preppin for my sept. shows!

I loved beta testing for pslin...cant wait to see what this holds. Sounds like a killer product I could use in preppin for my sept. shows!
Pslin and AP are hard products to top on the innovative front but this product will top it's category.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
what category does this fall under?sounds like it works with so many properties? this will help focus/energy-strong thermo-and help build muscle?sounds like it might top a lot of things.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Me likey stimilation. ;)

dam225

Awards
You know I'm in! I'm taking weekly progress pics you can use.

Doug

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
multiple

what a weird post

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
All part of the new Stimulant(out performs amphetamines)/fat burning/nootrophic/anabolic/ selective inhibitor of 11b-hydroxysteroid/high ORAC value/adaptagenic that nourishes the adrenals!

We are looking for active participants for BETA testing with before and after shots required for our NATIONAL advertising campaign!

Recruitment will be announced through our inner circle. If you are interested in Beta testing please sign up. If you are interested in first run and inner circle specific products please sign up!

If you are already a member no need to sign up again.

Subscribe to our Newsletters

Testing should begin in 4 weeks! We will keep you updated by inner circle mail outs.

We hate spam as much as you do, but love offering New deals and inner circle specific products like TNA and SIrplus that was never released to the public!

boy you really have the old internet boards hype procedure down pat

screw discussing science of the product, just promise the world and give out free samples

DavidCream

DavidCream

Awards
Wow this sounds very groundbreaking. Hopefully I'll be able to at least try this or even get in on the beta/1st run testing. Interestingly enough this is a combination of some of the things I was looking to get for while I'm at school as I need a good stim. the 11b-inhibitor is even better.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
boy you really have the old internet boards hype procedure down pat

screw discussing science of the product, just promise the world and give out free samples
PA, what's your guess on the active here?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
here we go again
this ain't about the product being good or bad, its about the gimmick of generating hysteria that guarantees massive placebo effect and then handing out samples.

this is not a beta test. its a marketing trick and tons of companies do it on the boards

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
this ain't about the product being good or bad, its about the gimmick of generating hysteria that guarantees massive placebo effect and then handing out samples.

this is not a beta test. its a marketing trick and tons of companies do it on the boards
oh I know Pat, i have a tooooon of respect for you, i meant drama, nothing else....just begins to feel like another popular board here sometimes, just like the no drama here at AM.....great interview btw on tuesday.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
oh I know Pat, i have a tooooon of respect for you, i meant drama, nothing else....just begins to feel like another popular board here sometimes, just like the no drama here at AM.....great interview btw on tuesday.

thanks

my life has enough drama as it is right now

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
this stuff looks legit, im definately down. ive been wanting to try AP and Pslin for a while, but im broke at the time being. when i get the cash i definately plan on trying those.