Reduce XT vs Retain 2
- 07-20-2007, 01:51 AM
- 07-20-2007, 04:21 AM
They have the similiar action but are entirely different compounds. Reduce contains 7-hydroxy dhea, while Retain contains a matrix of anti-cort ingredients like BAET, Relora and 7-Keto.~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!
- 07-20-2007, 01:35 PM
interesting so which one is preferred by most?
and would there be any benefit to stacking them?
07-20-2007, 09:10 PM
good question. anyone have an opinion on which is a better anti cort product.
07-20-2007, 10:16 PM
They will both prevent cortisol, I have always used Reduce XT. But will now switch to X-Lean.
07-21-2007, 06:26 AM
07-21-2007, 10:38 AM
07-21-2007, 10:43 AM
thanks good to know. why X-lean BJ, just cuz IBE is the shiznit?
07-21-2007, 11:36 AM
07-21-2007, 06:49 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By chainsaw in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-30-2013, 03:19 PM
- By dvr2470 in forum SupplementsReplies: 33Last Post: 10-20-2012, 07:37 PM
- By jakedamuus in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 06-17-2011, 03:43 PM
- By fatburner2007 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-02-2007, 02:59 PM
- By smthcrmnal26 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-05-2007, 08:50 PM