PSlin, Evo Stack, AP, PowerFULL....and the CIA

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.88%

PSlin, Evo Stack, AP, PowerFULL....and the CIA

Hey guys, im thinking about doin a intership in the CIA in a year or so. And they do a pretty detailed drug test (which is no suprise). But would anyone (off the top of their heads or in personal feelings) think that any of these products (PSlin, AP, PowerFULL, or Evo Stack) would effect a government drug test? Just like a personal feeling or thought....or if anyone has ever worked in a government job who might know. Im already on everything mentioned except the Evo Stack, cause im not 21 yet, so it really wouldnt make a difference at this point, but just curious.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

The USPLabs products I do not see being an issue. The ALRI products may be. Patrick Arnold has posted a lot aobut how they are prohormones or precursor to steroids or prosteroidals, etc. ALRI has come back and said they are not.

Out of the Evo stack, I would be most weary of JW and Restore. But my personal feelings are that they are fine and I wouldn't worry about passing any sort of drug test. Plus be open with them, if you haven't done anything previously that would cause alarm, and you are taking an herbal supplement that can be found at your local GNC, I don't feel you can be penalized.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Drive/AP/Powerfull and/or stoked
    By Bravoboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-09-2008, 01:34 PM
  2. how would you use the stack of powerfull and activate?
    By jonathan180 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-23-2006, 02:55 AM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-23-2006, 12:12 PM