fat loss stack?

frizzlerock

frizzlerock

Awards
  • Established
hey everyone, I just had my bf tested, im sitting at 17.2% 176lbs. i want to be at under 10% of course. im gonna get another test done in 3 mths, so i want to lose as much fat as possible & keep good muscle weight. i got some Scivation Dialene4 & Sesamin (great NP sale) & some Nordic Naturals Omega 3s. I want to add something else to this, any recommendations? Ive also got a bottle of AX Retain 2 for cortisol. thx all.

diet is 85% clean & cardio is 3-4 days HIIT sprints on treadmill. weights 3 days a week.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best stack in my opinion:

RPM (Best Stim/Preworkout Supp out there!)
LipoTropin PM (A nighttime fat burner that works!)
Sesathin (Nutraplanet has a crazy price on it!)
Thermogenic Thyrotabs (Again, Nutra has it as buy one get one free!)
DCP Burns a great amount of fat, and if you cheat once in a while, you'll be protected!

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Best stack in my opinion:

RPM (Best Stim/Preworkout Supp out there!)
LipoTropin PM (A nighttime fat burner that works!)
Sesathin (Nutraplanet has a crazy price on it!)
Thermogenic Thyrotabs (Again, Nutra has it as buy one get one free!)
DCP Burns a great amount of fat, and if you cheat once in a while, you'll be protected!
That sure covers a lot of angles on fat loss! DCP, thyrotabs and sesathin have been great to me.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All you need AB is me to start burning MEGA fat! I am the all in one pill! ;)

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just by looking at me you'll feel the heat begin to escalate!

frizzlerock

frizzlerock

Awards
  • Established
lol Myth your getting me all hot & bothered over here,,,,uh i mean AB is!!! yeah thats what i mean!!

anywhoo thx for the input. i tried DCP b4 but it gave me bad headaches. never tried thyrotabs, but i have been looking at the Lipotropen pm

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Headaches from DCP? That is the first report of that.

frizzlerock

frizzlerock

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i hear ya. i couldn't find any logs with anyone else getting headaches. I'll give it another go with money allows, and let you know the outcome.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i hear ya. i couldn't find any logs with anyone else getting headaches. I'll give it another go with money allows, and let you know the outcome.
I haven't heard of that either, do keep us updated with the new bottle.

frizzlerock

frizzlerock

Awards
  • Established
The new ones are tabs right? or did i miss read that somewhere? the bottle i had was caps & messy as hell. wasnt sure if that had anything to do with it or it was just me. but next time i order ill let you all know.:thumbsup:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The new ones are tabs right? or did i miss read that somewhere? the bottle i had was caps & messy as hell. wasnt sure if that had anything to do with it or it was just me. but next time i order ill let you all know.:thumbsup:
The new batch is granulated powder put in caps, since it ended up being the quickest, cleanest way.

First priority was getting more product out, period.

Marbear1122

Awards
Weight loss with Clen + T3/T4 stack?

hey everyone, I just had my bf tested, im sitting at 17.2% 176lbs. i want to be at under 10% of course. im gonna get another test done in 3 mths, so i want to lose as much fat as possible & keep good muscle weight. i got some Scivation Dialene4 & Sesamin (great NP sale) & some Nordic Naturals Omega 3s. I want to add something else to this, any recommendations? Ive also got a bottle of AX Retain 2 for cortisol. thx all.

diet is 85% clean & cardio is 3-4 days HIIT sprints on treadmill. weights 3 days a week.
Don't know about any of this stuff, really new to it all. I'm 26yr. old female, 5'6 about 140 now, recently gained 14lbs....not happy. I workout a lot, dont know how this much snuck up on me. My question is if anyone knows about the effectiveness of Clenbuterol stacking with T3/T4? he3ard this has really fast results even without extreme dieting, anyone know? I'm wanting this 15lbs. off by Labor Day. Advice, opinions please!?

frizzlerock

frizzlerock

Awards
  • Established
Don't know about any of this stuff, really new to it all. I'm 26yr. old female, 5'6 about 140 now, recently gained 14lbs....not happy. I workout a lot, dont know how this much snuck up on me. My question is if anyone knows about the effectiveness of Clenbuterol stacking with T3/T4? he3ard this has really fast results even without extreme dieting, anyone know? I'm wanting this 15lbs. off by Labor Day. Advice, opinions please!?
no clue never did clen

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
Clen is pretty rough, kinda makes you feel like a crackhead (whatever that feels like); gives me the jitters at the doses required to have the best effects. Albuterol is supposed to be as effective with less sides. T3/T4 works well. I don't know if the combo you want to take will give you your desired results in the time you want. I would reccomend to do something safer.

Both are very potents drugs and be sure to do all the necessary research into exactly what they do and how to take them.

There are much safer alternatives that work very well that you should consider, especially if you a new in the supplement world.

Also, to take any supplement with the concept that they will have great effects without (extreme?) dieting is a little gullible.