My body is pissed that I'm trying RPM

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I have been in a groove lifting for a while and typcially have not been getting too sore or anything. I started taking RPM on Monday. It got me really focused to lift heavy and hard in the gym.
Now it's Friday and my whole body is sore and is quite pissed at me for lifting so hard. It feels like I took a month vacation and came back and lifted hard right away. I guess it woke my muscle up from their slumber. Nap time is over fellas!

RPM gets another thumbsup.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RPM defenitly kicks the efficiency of your workouts up a notch or two.... soreness is gooooooood.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
It never gets old guys.... thanks for the feedback!

RPM FTW!!!!!!!!!!!

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
You know what never gets old?

FREE RPM...

for me.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Well I have yet to see you in the contest thread trying to win free RPM mister................

lamuscleman

Awards
  • Established
i got a 10 pack of rpm, i took 3 first day, and 5 today, both days it made me sleepy, i took rpm and after i took it 30 minutes later i am tired, and want to pass out, i couldnt work out today because i am tos leepy, and i am on no other supplements

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
hey ninja how was the stim effect on RPM? I just ordered a bottle and am a stim junkie when it comes to pre-workout supps

lately i pop 25mg ephedrine with 3 scoops of fast twitch (300mg caffeine) about 30 min b4 workout... then 4mg albuterol 10min b4 workout

obviously i won't use all of this alongside RPM but curious what your experience was

heavyduty

heavyduty

Awards
hey ninja how was the stim effect on RPM? I just ordered a bottle and am a stim junkie when it comes to pre-workout supps

lately i pop 25mg ephedrine with 3 scoops of fast twitch (300mg caffeine) about 30 min b4 workout... then 4mg albuterol 10min b4 workout

obviously i won't use all of this alongside RPM but curious what your experience was
In the words of chris Tucker DAAAAAAAAANNMMM!!!

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
I know its nuts bro, I got a crazy tolerance for stims, i'll be damn near shakin walking up to the free weights but when i get my music pumpin and start my first set, its all business:head:

heavyduty

heavyduty

Awards
I know its nuts bro, I got a crazy tolerance for stims, i'll be damn near shakin walking up to the free weights but when i get my music pumpin and start my first set, its all business:head:
More power to ya(literally), if that was me my heart would explode :eek:

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
Well I have yet to see you in the contest thread trying to win free RPM mister................
There's a contest going on?!?!?!?!

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established

For me it feels good, but I'll be honest with ya, I don't take any stims at all. I don't drink coffee or soda really. I'm not very experienced in pre-workout stims with the exception of a 7 week cycle of Leviathan a short time ago. I'm giving RPM a go and the stim is great for me. With you being a self addmitted "stim junkie" ;) I'm not sure how it would work alongside your preworkout. Perhaps you should look into Reset-AD...heh.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
Definitely.... you needs some reset ad bruva.
yeah i'm definately gonna check Reset ad out... at 18 bucks a pop how can i go wrong, and even if RPM gives me aggression and focus without big stim effect thats really what i'm looking for anyway

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i got a 10 pack of rpm, i took 3 first day, and 5 today, both days it made me sleepy, i took rpm and after i took it 30 minutes later i am tired, and want to pass out, i couldnt work out today because i am tos leepy, and i am on no other supplements
I have heard of this happening in one other person- I can't figure out for the life of me why this occurs- I can only think that it is just too much stimulation, and your CNS does the opposite- start with 1 or 2 RPM to begin- this should (at least in theory) work for you...

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
i really want to try rpm but i am currently on pct. does anyone know if its ok to take both? please any help would be great

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i really want to try rpm but i am currently on post cycle therapy. does anyone know if its ok to take both? please any help would be great
RPM will help your PCT quite a bit :)

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
damn i'm excited... checked the shipping and mine will be here tuesday!

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
what about takin the 2 together?
I think it should be fine. RPM has a mild AI effect, but I don't really think that the two would be too much. Wait for Dirk (rms80) to answer if you want a better answer though. RPM is his baby, and he's on point with all the ins and outs of it.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
reset ad is def your friend :D

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i going to stack activate/x-factor/rpm all together. Should i drop the creatine(Green Mag most likely) for RPM. Goal - bulk the **** up
Should be a great stack- no need to drop out the Green Mag tho- it will still add some positive effects to the stack...

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alright well if you had to choose for a bulking stack which one would you drop?$$ ALSO ****CAN I TAKE ACTIVATE AT THE SAME TIME AS X-FACTOR** So like in the morning i could take a cap of Activate and XF together with my meal?
XF is pretty much meant to be taken by itself from all the recommendations I have seen- but I would ask jjohn and some of the other Molecular Reps, they would know better than me.... and if you had to take all those for a bulking stack- I would drop the XF...

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
SOLD..... thanks for the help guys my bottle is on the way

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
haha the fear of overtraining always becomes a reality when popping rpm

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same here! I'll never forget my first workout on RPM, it was like my first time having sex, you'll never forget it!