Epithin-E

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
i was waiting for you guys to do this my store carried huge amounts of your products from the first generation line. i still have 4 cases of x mass that i bought! :djparty:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was waiting for you guys to do this my store carried huge amounts of your products from the first generation line. i still have 4 cases of x mass that i bought! :djparty:
4 cases!!!!

HRM.............Bigschmidt, did I ever tell you how pretty you looked...lol

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
lmao, i cant say let me know if ur interested directly. but just keep telling me i am pretty in a PM;)

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
will there be a lab test certification? I'm not trying to be a jerk, but there's a surplus of clones right now.

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the comments guys!!!! As always, quality is our first priority. All I know is, this stuff is incredible for lean gains and slashing your bodyfat.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
will there be a lab test certification? I'm not trying to be a jerk, but there's a surplus of clones right now.
i've always found generic's PH clones were good but a COA couldnt hurt.....yayy for another epi clone on the market :thumbsup:

jhonnybravo32

jhonnybravo32

Awards
Im playing my first year of D3 football this year, I hear they might test us for steroids, If i took this would I fail the test? Need help plz!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
id not take it to be safe bro...but grexx or gen labz can help ya out more

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
Im playing my first year of D3 football this year, I hear they might test us for steroids, If i took this would I fail the test? Need help plz!
epi is a steroid and it depends on what they test for if it will come up or not AND how long ago you took it. i heard they randomly select players and doubt they would test alot of d3 players but you are playing with fire, you have a chance of getting burned....your decision:twisted: it may raise your test levels higher than 6:1 which can raise a flag as well (depending if it is truly strong enough, varies person to person, and depends on when you took it).

jhonnybravo32

jhonnybravo32

Awards
Thank you for the help. I Stopped taking x mass about a month ago and I went from 150 lbs out of knee surgery to almost 200 after a few cycles. Im about 188 right now. What can you guys recomend for me to get some real results and not mess with the test? whats the half life of Epithin-E?