Looking to add 1 supp to next stack - need advice

1. Registered User
    Answers

Looking to add 1 supp to next stack - need advice

I just finished a 4 week run on the NHA stack (Reb Rel, Activate and LX).

I'm eating a lot of carbs but taking Anabolic Pump and lifting/cardio. I don't do cardio as much due to time restrictions - only about 2 times per week.

I came off surgery and injury and am trying to rebuild my strength but keep off unwanted fat.

I wouldn't mind shedding another 1" around the waist and while I continue to increase strength and muscle size.

I know this process can come along slowly if I drop the calories and do more cardio. But I'm looking for a boost so that I don't have to adjust my nutrition much and maybe add 1 more day of cardio. I think another supplement would help as well.

Currently I have the basics (multi/fish oil/BCAAs/Creatine/Cissus/Glucosamine) and take:

Fat Loss:
    DCP
    Camphibolic

Nutrient Partitioning:
    Anabolic Pump

Test Support:
    Powerfull

I also just started some Posideon

What I'm looking for is a supplement which I can take in the morning and an hour or so pre-workout which will provide some enhanced fat burning.

I was thinking Leviathan or RPM, although I think RPM is strictly pre-wo and not 2x a day, but correct me if I'm wrong. I've used EC as well in the past w/ good affects, so that's an option as well.

In addition, I have some DNA leftover from USPLabs (Dodder seed, Nettle root (6-7 DIV), 95% Avenosides) but I'm not sure if I can take that immediately after taking a 1 month round of NHA. I think they say "time on = time off", so do I have to wait 4 weeks before starting DNA?

Any suggestions or ideas are appreciated. I've worked out for many years but had some injuries set me back and now have been back into it for a couple of months.

2. Registered User
    Answers

Leviathan is amazing....really....and so is RPM...and RPM is not just pre-workout, i use it twice a day....

Leviathan : fat buring
    energy
    muscle preservation
    RPM : loads of energy
    thermo
    focus/animal mentality

I dose both!
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    Leviathan is amazing....really....and so is RPM...and RPM is not just pre-workout, i use it twice a day....

Leviathan : fat buring
    energy
    muscle preservation
    RPM : loads of energy
    thermo
    focus/animal mentality

I dose both!
    RPM says not to use w/ other stims. So you think both are safe to use together? Would it be any benefit to just use Leviathan in the AM and RPM pre-WO? Or do you really need Leviathan 2x per day for it to be effective?

I forgot to mention I am also taking BA. Has nothing to do w/ your comment but wanted to add for the record.

Thanks for the advice.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DCbuilder View Post
    RPM says not to use w/ other stims. So you think both are safe to use together? Would it be any benefit to just use Leviathan in the AM and RPM pre-WO? Or do you really need Leviathan 2x per day for it to be effective?

I forgot to mention I am also taking BA. Has nothing to do w/ your comment but wanted to add for the record.

Thanks for the advice.

Nice I love ba,
    i just be creative with dosing.....3 rpm 1 leviathan....2 leviathan 1 rpm.
    depending on when you work out you could use both also, like am 2 levi, preworkout rpm....n late afternoon 2 levi.

*** side note AN new beta anabolic (stim free rpm is amazing), would stack rediculously well with full dosed leviathan!
  5. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Honestly, I think one or both of those products would be just what your looking for.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

6. Registered User
    Answers

i have taken 2 levi with 3 or 4 rpm plenty of times, i have even done 5 rmp a few times with it, its nothing to strong, but thats just me, i am not human when it comes to staking stims.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

I have only tried Leviathan, and am loving it. AMP is also amazing.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ok to add AT2 to DS Stack (AX, TZ, LX, Craze)?
    By EC99SS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-16-2012, 09:50 AM
  2. I want to add something to my X-Factor stack
    By NastyNally in forum Supplements
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 09-18-2007, 10:55 AM
  3. Need to ADD Calories to Diet.... Help Please
    By dpatterson in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-28-2007, 12:37 PM
  4. Replies: 41