Time off/on ActivaTe

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
is there any time off/time on rules with activate?

thanks

J

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Not rules so much as guidelines.

The general rule of thumb is time off is equal to time on. It doesn't hurt (and probably helps) to extend the time off a little bit longer than how long you were on for.

This is especially important for supps that include AIs (like JW or Rebound Reloaded). Not the case with ActivaTe, but just something to keep in mind.

This line of thinking is a pretty standard protocol for most natural/non-androgenic supplements. I believe PH/PS/AAS have much longer time periods between cycles...

Hope this helps.

F

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
This is especially important for supps that include AIs (like JW or Rebound Reloaded).
Thats not my understanding - several products that contain AIs suggest longer term usage ( up to 12 weeks ) followed by only 4 weeks off.

The time on = time off is for steroids and prohormones, not AIs.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
Thats not my understanding - several products that contain AIs suggest longer term usage ( up to 12 weeks ) followed by only 4 weeks off.

The time on = time off is for steroids and prohormones, not AIs.
4 weeks is goodbut the more time off the better to let your bodys natural hormones recover

J

JJC

Awards
  • Established
4 weeks is goodbut the more time off the better to let your bodys natural hormones recover
That's basically what I was trying to get across...:thumbsup:

Don't believe everything you read on labels. I'm sure it's more often than not that more time off is better than less.