New Stack: X Factor/ActivaTe/Leucine

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SO for my next stack im thinking about using 3 bottles of X factor (75 days) 2 bottles of ActivaTe (2nd half of the cycle) and 1000g of Leucine throughout the whole cycle.

I was planning on cutting for a couple weeks before summers end so i think ill cut the first 3 weeks (day 1-21) because the XF wont have kicked in yet, then start bulking from day 22-70.

Im hoping to put on about 2 lbs a week so that would be about 15 lbs.

Any input, suggestions, advice?

thanks

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 bottles of Activate should last you 60 days, so you could add it in after 15 days on XF or start with Activate and add in the XF the last 2 weeks of that cycle.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 bottles of Activate should last you 60 days, so you could add it in after 15 days on XF or start with Activate and add in the XF the last 2 weeks of that cycle.
yeah, i was planning on doing:
Days 1-15 XF+20g BCAAs+Some sort of thermo (Cutting)
Days 15-21 XF+ActivaTe+20g BCAAs+Some sort of thermo(cutting)
Days 21-75 XF+ ActivaTe +20g Leucine(bulk)

damn, im so excited to run this stack!

ahs4n

ahs4n

Awards
You going to log that warbird...I really want to see your progress on that. I think I might give that a try in December because I'm really loving the progress that I have gotten so far.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You going to log that warbird...I really want to see your progress on that. I think I might give that a try in December because I'm really loving the progress that I have gotten so far.
well i dont really post here much but ill defenenetly log in on bb.com, if i get some ppl that want me to log it here i can do that pretty easily too.

Im about to start testing activaTe Xtreme of at bb.com but after ill start this cycle!

ahs4n

ahs4n

Awards
Well, I just want to see a log man! That would be sweet, but don't you think being that long on Activate without a rest be kind of harmful?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I just want to see a log man! That would be sweet, but don't you think being that long on Activate without a rest be kind of harmful?
im actaully researching that right now. Im guessing its time on=time off, so i may have to take 28 days off instead of 21, well see

ill defenently log it over here at AM tho

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
SO for my next stack im thinking about using 3 bottles of X factor (75 days) 2 bottles of ActivaTe (2nd half of the cycle) and 1000g of Leucine throughout the whole cycle.

I was planning on cutting for a couple weeks before summers end so i think ill cut the first 3 weeks (day 1-21) because the XF wont have kicked in yet, then start bulking from day 22-70.

Im hoping to put on about 2 lbs a week so that would be about 15 lbs.

Any input, suggestions, advice?

thanks

Here's what I would do:

1250 mg/day for 60 days
Activate = 60 day supply.

Just clean bulk, and once it kicks in, fat loss will occur as well. XF is an excellent cutter, no need to lower the cals, you'll miss out on good gains ;)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's what I would do:

1250 mg/day for 60 days
Activate = 60 day supply.

Just clean bulk, and once it kicks in, fat loss will occur as well. XF is an excellent cutter, no need to lower the cals, you'll miss out on good gains ;)
Yeah, i have run XF before. I gained fat during my bulk (7 lbs muscle, 4 lbs fat) but im still extremely impress cause 7 lbs in 7 weeks is insane. The first 3 weeks you dont really get any effects from XF so i thought it would be good to cut cause i was planning on cutting before summer anyway...

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, i have run XF before. I gained fat during my bulk (7 lbs muscle, 4 lbs fat) but im still extremely impress cause 7 lbs in 7 weeks is insane. The first 3 weeks you dont really get any effects from XF so i thought it would be good to cut cause i was planning on cutting before summer anyway...
Good stuff man, please let us know how you like it!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so im thinking of probably using ActivaTe xtreme instead of just activaTe caue its only $7 more. Well see how i like it compared to ActivaTe (im testing Xtreme right now)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
so im thinking of probably using ActivaTe xtreme instead of just activaTe caue its only $7 more. Well see how i like it compared to ActivaTe (im testing Xtreme right now)
Nice! I can't wait to see how good this will be!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah, now i just have to decide how to run ActivaTe Xtreme, either 4-6 pills a day.