Not another Creatine post ~~

triggerman

Awards
Has anyone ever used Dimaxx liquid serum creatine? Maybe its just me, but I think nutra should sell this........Im not related to this company in any way however I think it deserves mention. With Dimaxx you can tell it is working straight from the start and strength gains go up noticeably too. It does have a downside that seems like your underarms sweat profusely no matter what and some facial oil too.......

I just purchased another bottle and they have now added Ribose to the mix as well.

To be honest, the way this s**t works, I think there may be more in it than just creatine but who knows and who really cares. Good gains, awesome strength and as long as you can stand the nasty taste its a good product............

Again, it may just be me who responds well to it, as I haven't really found anyone else in the gym who uses it or heard of it for that matter.............

illfoo

Awards
Meh, I always heard that monohydrate was very, very unstable in liquid form and degraded into creatinine fairly quickly.

I'm skeptical.

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
Meh, I always heard that monohydrate was very, very unstable in liquid form and degraded into creatinine fairly quickly.

I'm skeptical.
Studies have shown it to be the most stable, it takes a very long time for it to start degrading.

illfoo

Awards
Studies have shown it to be the most stable, it takes a very long time for it to start degrading.
If it's not too much trouble, could you link me to the studies you mentioned? I'm really curious now.

I just read a study a little bit ago that tested the label claims of a few creatines, one of which was a creatine monohydrate serum similar to this Dimaxx stuff the OP was talking about. If I remember correctly it met less than 2% of the label claims, with the rest of the serum being creatinine.

Granted, there is no telling how long the stuff was on the shelf, and it wasn't Dimaxx, but that study made me skeptical of almost all creatine serums.

vision

I have tried Dimaxx creatine about 3-4 years ago and it did not work. I was coming back from a leg injury and even though mono creatine has never failed me I've always hated the loading phase with all the carbs. So I've tried Dimaxx, effervescent creatine, and CEE. For me I don't respond to anything other than mono, but out of all of them Dimaxx was the most worthless and mo$t expen$ive by far. I could not recommend this product to anyone and I hope NP never starts to carry it. They are too good of a company and should stay with carrying only really good and proven products.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
illfoo im with ya. heard the same thing as well.

triggerman

Awards
To me its hard to believe that some made no gains in strength at all. Like most products, it may not work for all but it by far worked the best for me.............

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Gotta stay on the cutting edge

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
Worst tasting creatine form to take straight? I could hardly get down CEE, even with a chaser.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Worst tasting creatine form to take straight? I could hardly get down CEE, even with a chaser.
Straight CEE is like battery acid lol.

After having stuff like what I take now Orange Dream CreMax XT. Or Green Mag back in the day, I don't think I could ever go back to straight no chaser.