Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if powerful does indeed increase hgh, wouldnt that make it the ultimate on cycle stacker? ive got a few bottles laying around, going to take 4 powerful with my bedtime dose of furazadrol.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
are you going to take the "old" powerfull, or the "new" version?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
are you going to take the "old" powerfull, or the "new" version?
there are 3 versions, the one ive got is #2. orange pills. if nothing else i got some great sleep last night, which is always good on cycle or anytime.

there are 3 versions, the one ive got is #2. orange pills. if nothing else i got some great sleep last night, which is always good on cycle or anytime.
Great sleep
Increase in HGH(significant increase)
Lactic acid buffering pre workout
Increase erection strength taken 30 minutes before sex(if cycle lowers it)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great sleep
i wonder why more people dont talk about powerfull on cycle? it seems like a natural to me. usplabs, you got any links on this?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I stocked-piled a great supply of "POWERFULL" and "SUPERCISSUS RX"... they are such great products in my opinion.

USP Labs has my business!

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
Great sleep
So it is fine to take PowerFULL as directed when on cycle?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So it is fine to take PowerFULL as directed when on cycle?
that was the purpose of this thread, to get feedback on what people think about it. i think usplabs was endorsing it but he was kinda vague. in theory it sounds great.

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
Usp labs or anybody- do y'all think that powerfull on cycle will help with Superdrol lethargy(already on 500 mgs test wk). It hits me quick--only 3 days in to superdrol w/ lethargy--6wks on the test so far. Thanks---oh i love powerfull off cycle, just never used it while on.

-Soma

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so far i am liking it. used pf many times before just not with a ph. i feel great.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
coming to the end of my furazadrol cycle, i feel this cycle has been a complete success. powerful has played a part in this, usually i dont sleep well on cycle but this has not been a problem.:cheers:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
coming to the end of my furazadrol cycle, i feel this cycle has been a complete success. powerful has played a part in this, usually i dont sleep well on cycle but this has not been a problem.:cheers:
cant say it will work this well for anyone else. or with another compound, but this was the easiest cycle ive ever ran. like usplabs said-great sleep, and libido never suffered, actually increased. i would have to give it a thumbs up, if for nothing more than the great sleep i got on cycle.:thumbsup:

Usp labs or anybody- do y'all think that powerfull on cycle will help with Superdrol lethargy(already on 500 mgs test wk). It hits me quick--only 3 days in to superdrol w/ lethargy--6wks on the test so far. Thanks---oh i love powerfull off cycle, just never used it while on.

-Soma
No. Superdrol is a super nasty compound. I never understood why people would go to those extents for small progress for example SuperDrol(strong lethargy) and TTA(super cramps).

You can use it on or off. We are just talking personal preference and money.

If I was on cycle, I use powerfull to continue making progress into PCT. A properly planned PCT feels like you never came off the cycle. I think PowerFULL fits in nicely in PCT to keep the "On" feeling Plus increasing dopamine increases mood. IN PCT, you get a depressed feeling and in PCT Powerfull can help combat this.

cant say it will work this well for anyone else. or with another compound, but this was the easiest cycle ive ever ran. like usplabs said-great sleep, and libido never suffered, actually increased. i would have to give it a thumbs up, if for nothing more than the great sleep i got on cycle.:thumbsup:
Great sleep is because of the increase of HGH. We are not inducing sleep we are increasing HGH that induces sleep:duel:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great sleep is because of the increase of HGH. We are not inducing sleep we are increasing HGH that induces sleep:duel:
hey man, im on your side. besides its even, i got size but you got youth on your side.:duel: :numbered: