How much time must I wait?

BigPeanut

BigPeanut

Awards
I finished my UMS (8 weeks) about 4 weeks ago and am going to start a cycle of M-drol next. Do I need to wait 8 weeks inbetween, or would it still be safe and effective if I lessen the off time duration?
thanks

almost 22 y.o.
210lbs
6'2"
9% bf

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
was your pct included in that 8 weeks ums?

BigPeanut

BigPeanut

Awards
no post cycle therapy for hx2 might be a debatable subject rigth now actually.
true, but unfortunately it's not going to happen this time. Knowing what UMS is, should i still keep my off-time at 8 weeks?

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
true, but unfortunately it's not going to happen this time. Knowing what UMS is, should i still keep my off-time at 8 weeks?
most definitely. the 8 weeks is not so much a rest from putting chems in your body and it clearing out as much as the time your body needs to go back to its natural states - hematosis (spelling?).

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
most definitely. the 8 weeks is not so much a rest from putting chems in your body and it clearing out as much as the time your body needs to go back to its natural states - hematosis (spelling?).
homeostasis :bb3:

BigPeanut

BigPeanut

Awards
thanks