powerfull gone?

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
Why is there no powerfull anywhere I checked NP and BB.com hell even usplabsdirect and they dont even list it on their products page just wandering if anyone knows whats going on.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
i know of one place that has it, but cannot post it here due to respect for NP playa

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
there is some up for sale in the auction sub form, at least there was like a day ago.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
Its still on the usp website if you click on the buy now button.

keater824

keater824

Awards
i sell my New Powerfull unopened sealed attached $37 shipping free
i have a chemical imbalance dopamine is a neurotransmitter

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have a chemical imbalance dopamine is a neurotransmitter
Interesting... I know that as a chemical messenger, dopamine is similar to adrenaline. In which dopamine affects brain processes that control movement, emotional response, and ability to experience pleasure and pain...

If you don't mind me asking, HOW does it affect you?
Also, can you tolerate "stims?" - seeing how they act in a dopamine manner, affecting the adrenials by changing the flow of neurotransmitters.

Just curious...

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
if NP doesn't have it, why should it matter? just curious.

ok i was just stating it is available. As he was wondering if it was still available.....

G

Why is there no powerfull anywhere I checked NP and BB.com hell even usplabsdirect and they dont even list it on their products page just wandering if anyone knows whats going on.
Nutra should have shipment friday. They been selling through stock quickly.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
ok cool I just want to get some to go along with the NHA stack I've heard good things about this and havent really givin P-full a good shot so I'll check NP on fri

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I just bought some bulk powerfull. I'm addicted to this stuff. Maybe I can snort the powder.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
you can, but i would'nt.
what do u think would happen? just feel a huge dopamine rush, sort of euphoric maybe? just curious, im not going to try it or anything;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
what do u think would happen? just feel a huge dopamine rush, sort of euphoric maybe? just curious, im not going to try it or anything;)
that could happen. more likely a clogged up nose and a serious headache.:nono: