Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i been taking my doses with food, like i do all ph's. on the bottle it says take a dose before bed. question-can i take this dose on an empty?

conan1071

Awards
  • Established
yes. i take my furazadrol before sleep on an empty stomach

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks, appreciate it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
r u stacking or solo? what been your results
solo-trying to cut bf. starting weight 250 -after 1 bottle 243. big difference in appearance, goin to run 3 bottles. goal is 235 at 15-18% bf. at start of cycle bf was between 20-23%bf. only sides have been constant thirst. been drinking water like a mofo.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

conan1071

Awards
  • Established
not thirst however i always drink a lot of water. i am also on halovar and 11oxo so results are less fat and more muscle and the amazing thing is sex drive is awesome, not that i had a prob. and my d**k is bigger and much harder and i can get hard just thinking of a chick

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
not thirst however i always drink a lot of water. i am also on halovar and 11oxo so results are less fat and more muscle and the amazing thing is sex drive is awesome, not that i had a prob. and my d**k is bigger and much harder and i can get hard just thinking of a chick
now that is results. and i thought i was doing good just dropping 7 lbs.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you are bigt, big motha f-er...haha
haha, trying to be not so bigt. trying to pull an arnold and trim down. its hard as hell to maintain bulk as you get older.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What kind of post cycle therapy do you guys have lined up?
no serm, dont think i will need it. formestane td, with maybe a gram or 2 of atd+dsades abliterate. going to try hypertest and good old paravol.

conan1071

Awards
  • Established
the anabolic extreme mass combo(mfx2, hx2,retain2) testojack by now, powerfull, chaste berry extract, tons of aminos, reset a.d., fucothin, jungle warfare, and may start diesel test hardcore a few into it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
half way through 2nd bottle. weight 235, down 15 pounds mostly bf. strength is returning to pre furazadrol levels. had to drop down to 3ed and up cals to 4k, was dropping weight too fast. was going to run 3 bottles but goals have been met. will save 3rd bottle for another time.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
no serm, dont think i will need it. formestane td, with maybe a gram or 2 of atd+dsades abliterate. going to try hypertest and good old paravol.
had a talk with chuck diesel, and decided to just do diesel test hardcore and an anti-cort-probably retain2 for pct. this is the lightest pct ive ever done and it will put diesel test to the TEST.