Ed & Supplements

  1. Ed & Supplements


    Is there any actual supplements proven to help with ED. Looking for something to help give harder and maintained hard ons.

    I read some stuff on NO2 but as with most articles everything sounds to go to be true.

    Did the Trib and Yohim thing but did nothing.

    Looking for your advice. Thanks all


  2. Alot of people swear by the new aspire36

  3. Arginine/Ornithine works pretty good for better hard ons and volume...cheap and easy to try.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by acidred06 View Post
    Is there any actual supplements proven to help with ED. Looking for something to help give harder and maintained hard ons.

    I read some stuff on NO2 but as with most articles everything sounds to go to be true.

    Did the Trib and Yohim thing but did nothing.

    Looking for your advice. Thanks all
    Do you know the cause of it? is it nerves or anxiety, low test, or another factor?

    You can request a free sample of our product Aspire36 (there is a link in my sig). Aspire works within 45 minutes, and will last about 24-48 hours.
    We also have Paravol, which takes more time to work, but is taken daily to maintain higher test levels, higher sex drive, and better orgasm intensity.

    More information including FAQs (frequently asked questions) are available here:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/palo-alto-labs/
  5. ed ?


    JeffK any suggestions as to names/brands.

    Long story on possible causes. Getting off (no pun intended) depression meds are helping. Working with Dr. for low test. Injecting test e 50mg every 3 days but had this issues for a while even before low test issue.

    I get nice hard ons but they seems to loose there hardness as time goes on. Even if Im watching porn.

    It works and all but it goes from rock hard to just ok hard.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by acidred06 View Post
    JeffK any suggestions as to names/brands.

    Long story on possible causes. Getting off (no pun intended) depression meds are helping. Working with Dr. for low test. Injecting test e 50mg every 3 days but had this issues for a while even before low test issue.

    I get nice hard ons but they seems to loose there hardness as time goes on. Even if Im watching porn.

    It works and all but it goes from rock hard to just ok hard.
    For Arginine/Ornithine, NOW has a product that works good, is cheap, and an easy way to see if it works for you. I think it's something like 500mg Arginine and 250 of Ornithine or something. I usually take 8 or so before a workout.

    I have a sample of Aspire36 I've been dying to try, but haven't tried it yet.

    I'm also on testosterone replacement, and use Dr. Crisler's protocol, for me, testosterone cream daily and HCG injections every 3 days. If I miss an injection, I feel a very noticable crash on about the 5th day. The HCG helps with testicular atrophy and keeps drive and such going. It might be helpful in your case, you might wanna chat with your doc about it. Dr. Crisler has a writeup about his method you can give to your doc that's extremely good. http://www.allthingsmale.com

    I find that I'm in a pretty good niche now in terms of sexual function, with 10mg of test cream a day, 250-300 iu of HCG every 3 days, and I use White Flood before workouts. Between those, I'm good for a couple really good loads a day and rock hard hardons. Wifey isn't complaining I had low test and low thyroid due to chronic lyme disease, so that's my story, not sure if it will ever improve though, won't know until the Lyme is erradicated, and I'm getting there but it's slow.

    Good luck...

  7. one word....Aspire

  8. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    one word....Aspire
    Most definitely, I've talked to very very experienced people in this area --- ones who have used basically everything out there and most say Aspire36 is the best they've tried.

  9. EAS Nitron 5 has good ingredients for both muscular pumps and in bed...

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Most definitely, I've talked to very very experienced people in this area --- ones who have used basically everything out there and most say Aspire36 is the best they've tried.
    I love aspire, i have a few bottles myself..now rep me blackjack
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Supplement for LH boost, libido and ED.. Need help.
    By loopy107 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-01-2012, 12:42 PM
  2. Which supplement might be causing ED/ libido issues??
    By Presa in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-04-2012, 05:06 PM
  3. Supplements, foods for ED
    By corndog in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-01-2007, 07:41 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 10:49 AM
  5. Strangest supplement ad
    By Sanosuke in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-28-2002, 02:25 PM
Log in
Log in