Epistane Question

larue38462

larue38462

Awards
I am in the process of piecing a stack together and wanted to get a little input from some of the more experienced lifters on this site. I've been lifting seriously for about a year and have already tried LG's Liquid Masterdrol which gave me some decent gains. The stack I am in the process of building consists of Epistane, Anabolic Pump, and RPM. I will be running Nolva and 6oxo for PCT and Cycle Support for my support. I plan to be on the cycle for 5 weeks. I have a solid diet. I want to gain more muscle while keeping water retention to a minimum.

larue38462

larue38462

Awards
Just to add in the other supps I am already taking: Animal Pak multi, BCAAs, 300g protein per day, lots of food (every 2.5-3 hrs). I am 6 ft 195 and will be buying calipers for bf% at the end of this wk.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
stack looks good, bro

liquid masterdrol, huh? that stuff actually worked for you?

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
what kind of gains from liquid masterdrol. it looks like liquid yohimbe to me

larue38462

larue38462

Awards
You know I can't really say for sure that it was all the Masterdrol. It was towards the beginning of me getting into serious lifting and we all know that is when you notice the biggest gains.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
maybe you should wait until you reach a plateau until you try anything like Epistane, just my thought on it anyway, best of luck though,
john

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
yea bro i lifted for 6 years before i even began to take creatine. i just ate like there was no tommorow. my parents when i lived at home way back then would buy like two pounds of deli turkey and it be gone in like 3 days along with the cheese and roast beeef

larue38462

larue38462

Awards
Thanks for the advice guys. I've already started piecing the stack together (I've got one bottle of the Epi, Rmp, and AP) and have to get another of each before I started anyways. If I decide to go ahead and run the cycle in two weeks I will keep a log. I've been intrigued by epi and ap for some time now and would like to shed some light for others that have spent loads of time researching fourms like I have.