Ok big mass builder stack, lay one on me!

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.36%

Ok big mass builder stack, lay one on me!

Right, im about to launch into a cutting cycle importing a 2 month supply of the venom tri-lean system from alri. But in between (gonna take a month off) i want to hit hard with a big ass bulking cycle to really blow me up. Wanna stick to OTC as i have no way of getting hold of gear anyway, what would be the suggestions?

Superdrol M1T? Im after a gain without too much concern for the sides, just a month blast, ill be on bulking routines while training so 8-12 reps, full body spread over 4 days.

Give me the best youve got.

TYIA

2. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Well, first of all, I don't recommend it. You need a PCT after pro hormones/gear. You want to cut? cut. You want to bulk? Bulk. You want to recomp? Do a good recomp. You want to mix that and think you'll lose all your unwanted fat, and still gain mass? Not too sure. You're better off having a steady recomp phase.
  3. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Pheraplex /w Epistane bridge. Your fav SERM for PCT. And a big dose of CALORIES
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Come on man...have you even tried searching. M1T is terrible for your insides. Go With the EVO stack from ALRI, Or Applied Nutricuticals stack. Theres alot out there to help gain good muscle but won't burn as hard a strict cut. IT's seems like some one else just posted somethin else like this...come on people.
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.09%

Question

Question: what the hell is the difference between cutting and a "recomp"?
  6. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.78%

Quote Originally Posted by dhuge67 View Post
    Question: what the hell is the difference between cutting and a "recomp"?
    Cutting is: Lose fat

Recomp is: Trying to gain mass as well as losing fat, which will obviously be slower than cutting phases.
  7. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post

Recomp is: Trying to gain mass as well as losing fat, which will obviously be slower than cutting phases.
    A recomp could also be maintaining total scale weight while lowering bodyfat... but not dropping scale weight
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  8. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.78%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    A recomp could also be maintaining total scale weight while lowering bodyfat... but not dropping scale weight
    Well, yeah. If it increases, it's even better
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.68%

well put, and unless your metabolism is that of father time's, cutting should be way more easier than a recomp. i started late spring/early summer in a cut and found myself paranoid of losing mass so i went into a recomp. well, now i find myself waking one morning with a nice six pack but muscles feeling flat so i up my cals and the next morning i'll have less definition in my abs but feel 'fuller'. its beginning to look like a vicious circle. you're best bet, imo, is to stick with the straight bulking and cutting phases.
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.68%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    thats basically what i've been doing, and if that weight is down..
  11. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Well, yeah. If it increases, it's even better
    For sure, i'm doing a cut with a light twist of recomp thrown in right now. I had so much to loose I couldnt do a recomp only without serious gear
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.76%

I like recomps a lot, they are really up and down though. There are some pretty decent products out right now that will help you maintane strength and energy with low cals though.... and Im not even talking about anything hormonal!!!! I have been cutting/recomping for a little while now(it just depends, Ill cut for a couple weeks, then get sick of it and recomp for a couple weeks etc.) well anyways, the past two weeks I have been on a pretty hard cut. 10lbs in 14 days. I didnt go to the gym, I just ran and swam. anyways, I was scared that my energy levels were going to be completely shot once I got back into the gym, so I decided to experiment with some of the supps I already have. Keep in mind I am still below cals for a recomp. So I decided to take two AP, 25mgs ephedrine, and 200mgs caffiene. oohhhhhhh my!!!! It was insane. Today was chest and tris. Even after two weeks of cutting and not lifting I was still throwing up 335!!!! That was only 20lbs lower than what I was doing before I decided to start cutting!!! The great part though was that as my workout progressed my energy levels never dropped!!!! Some of my lifts were even higher than before. I freaking love this combo. Me thinks I need to use this stack more often. Well anyways, the point is dont be afraid to cut. IMO there is no need of anything hormonal to assist in cutting... atleast not to attain the bodyfat percentages most of us are looking for. I mean which big guy on here is really shooting for sub 9% bodyfat??!! I think I am getting off topic. Anyways, just do your cutting and once you get down to an acceptable bodyfat percentage than lean bulk.

I think I just wrote a whole lot of nothing here. LOL. I tend to ramble at time.
  13. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%

Quote Originally Posted by haroldjg View Post
    I think I just wrote a whole lot of nothing here. LOL. I tend to ramble at time.
    its the ephedrine
    This space for rent

14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.36%

Cheers for the replies guys, I think ill use the alri venom stack to cut while training on the same naturally cutting diet as im on now. If its as good as people say then ill prolly only need one stack, im paranoid about going too low in bf lest i lose my easy-gain ability, then again it is beach season

As for the mass building i might go with the stack suggested by mental twitch, because if the tri-lean system really performs then i could afford to add a few lbs of bodyfat bulking before re-cutting.

I think the recomp everyone is on about is pretty much what im on now (400g protein 100g carbs <50g fat per day with <3000cals) with 4 trains per week moderate reppage heavy weight.
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.25%

Quote Originally Posted by ultra2extreme View Post
    Cheers for the replies guys, I think ill use the alri venom stack to cut while training on the same naturally cutting diet as im on now. If its as good as people say then ill prolly only need one stack, im paranoid about going too low in bf lest i lose my easy-gain ability, then again it is beach season

As for the mass building i might go with the stack suggested by mental twitch, because if the tri-lean system really performs then i could afford to add a few lbs of bodyfat bulking before re-cutting.

I think the recomp everyone is on about is pretty much what im on now (400g protein 100g carbs <50g fat per day with <3000cals) with 4 trains per week moderate reppage heavy weight.
    <3000 cals with 400g of protein and 100g of carbs? How? 400g of protein should equate to about 3600 cals alone
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.36%

Quote Originally Posted by Frequency View Post
    <3000 cals with 400g of protein and 100g of carbs? How? 400g of protein should equate to about 3600 cals alone
    6x whey isolate shakes with fat free milk = ~50g protein per shake in 250cals so 1500 cals for 300g protein then bang on on dose egg whites and a coupla lean chicken breasts and thats about my day i reckon its prolly <4000 cals though sorry for being blase about it
  17. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.78%

Quote Originally Posted by Frequency View Post
    400g protein = 1600 cals.
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.35%

EVO Stack
    Activate / X-Factor
    JW/Hype
  19. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.96%

Quote Originally Posted by ultra2extreme View Post
    6x whey isolate shakes with fat free milk = ~50g protein per shake in 250cals so 1500 cals for 300g protein then bang on on dose egg whites and a coupla lean chicken breasts and thats about my day i reckon its prolly <4000 cals though sorry for being blase about it
    Bro, here is what I would do.

Leviathan+DCP+Sesamin+Some type of cortisol control.

I think you will have MUCH better results on that than the tri-lean.
  20. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%

Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Bro, here is what I would do.

Leviathan+DCP+Sesamin+Some type of cortisol control.

I think you will have MUCH better results on that than the tri-lean.
    low dose 11-oxo for cortisol Probably don't need to go that heavy, even maybe just retain would help. tons of cortisol blockers out there, just have to watch for what has similar ingredients into what else you are taking, so you dont end up with too much caffeine or forskolin or some other substance
    This space for rent

21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.36%

please dont forget im uk and some things are hard to come by
    great advice tho guys ta
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.25%

400g protein = 1600 cals.
    Got it. I was told protein accounted for 9 cals per gram but i see that it is actually 4. Yay for misinformation
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.89%

Got it. I was told protein accounted for 9 cals per gram but i see that it is actually 4. Yay for misinformation
    Carbs and Protein are 4 cals each and fat is roughly 9 cals

Similar Forum Threads

1. MSTEN EXTREME MASS BUILDER ON SALE!
    By musclemaker in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-23-2014, 08:23 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-27-2013, 08:56 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-20-2013, 07:25 AM
  4. For Sale: Superman stack........the one and only (Muscle Builders)
    By Kristofer68SS in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 11:58 AM
  5. Advice on Hyperdrol X2 & Mass FX stack?
    By chalk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-20-2007, 03:17 PM