Whats the top recoommended stack??

bishop17

Banned
Awards
I'm talking the most powerful stack that guarantees substantial gains...But using only products that you could get here on the online store and supplements that don't kill your sex life

Bier

Bier

Awards
If you are worrying about legality and libido then stick with Clean food ( surplus caloric intake 3,500 to 4,000 per day depend on ur size) + weight traning.

Last edited:
MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Wow, no offense man but this thread is dumb. Everyone reacts different to things. If you're looking for supps that don't kill libido and are legal use the basics. Creatine, NO, Protein and thats about it. RPM is PreWO and no one has had problems on that yet. There is a number of things out there like the new Aspire, for libido. Sounds like you want someone to tell you what exactly to do....So go look around. I can't even imagine some of the possibilities or combinations.

END.:head:

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Wow, no offense man but this thread is dumb. Everyone reacts different to things. If you're looking for supps that don't kill libido and are legal use the basics. Creatine, NO, Protein and thats about it. RPM is PreWO and no one has had problems on that yet. There is a number of things out there like the new Aspire, for libido. Sounds like you want someone to tell you what exactly to do....So go look around. I can't even imagine some of the possibilities or combinations.

END.:head:
Agreed. I hate these threads. No offense, but do you want us to lift the weights for you too? I know you might be new, but please do at least a little research before asking questions...

"most powerfull" is very subjective and there is no guarantee on anything...

bishop17

Banned
Awards
Alright sorry about that...I just thought that someone might know a really good combo you know?...Cause I'm finding that I get supplements not knowing that one of them has the other in it...It gets a little confusing...I guess it just trial and error

Erik2003

Erik2003

Awards
Other than AX and the ALRI stacks, you may want to look into a Millennium Sport Technologies: Kreaceps-XS, Carnage, Cordygen5 Stack.

Many of the reviews of MST are coming out very positive, but read them first.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Alright sorry about that...I just thought that someone might know a really good combo you know?...Cause I'm finding that I get supplements not knowing that one of them has the other in it...It gets a little confusing...I guess it just trial and error
It is confusing but that's the whole point of this community. Use the previous experiences and POSTINGS of others to learn about products and what they have done for people. Read the labels and research the ingredients so you know what it is doing in your body. It should never, ever be blind trial and error. You risk serious health issues if you ever do that. You might be thinking that you're taking something natural or non-hormonal when in fact it could be a pro-hormone, pro-steroid, or steroid. Don't let the names of products fool you! Good luck!