Supplement help brands and suggestions

acidred06

Banned
Awards
I am looking for some insight as to peoples suggested supplements. I have been training for over 10 years and have my diet down pretty well.

Over the past few years I gave up on the supplement industry and lost faith in them and there claims. Below are my current supplements and question I am looking for answers on.

What I take
1. Whey protein (kinda stopped using this. Just got tired of drinking it)

2. Creatine

3. Omega - Looking for best rate brand and which one gives the proper ratio's

4. Multi - I take ADAMS. Looked over at AST brand. Any suggestions as to best?

Questions on supplements thinking of

1. Anti estrogen or estrogen control type supplement

2. Anything to help my body produce more if its own test. NOT LOOKING FOR ANYTHING SYNTHETIC, I.E. TRIBULAS, YOHIMBE.

3. Anything to improve sex life, refract period, harder

I am also interested in your personal supplement favorites and or what you know works. So far that only thing I have ever seen a difference in is creatine.

Thanks all for your help.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I am looking for some insight as to peoples suggested supplements. I have been training for over 10 years and have my diet down pretty well.

Over the past few years I gave up on the supplement industry and lost faith in them and there claims. Below are my current supplements and question I am looking for answers on.

What I take

2. Creatine

1. Anti estrogen or estrogen control type supplement

2. Anything to help my body produce more if its own test. NOT LOOKING FOR ANYTHING SYNTHETIC, I.E. TRIBULAS, YOHIMBE.

3. Anything to improve sex life, refract period, harder

I am also interested in your personal supplement favorites and or what you know works. So far that only thing I have ever seen a difference in is creatine.

Well, hopefully your diet still contain adequate protein even though you 'got tired of drinking your protein shakes'.

I noticed you wrote nothing synthetic like Yohimbe/Tribulus (which are both plant extracts), but your talking about AIs ?

I doubt anyone other than me responds to this thread.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established

What I take

2. Creatine

1. Anti estrogen or estrogen control type supplement: RPM

2. Anything to help my body produce more if its own test. NOT LOOKING FOR ANYTHING SYNTHETIC, I.E. TRIBULAS, YOHIMBE. I dunno why you said none of those two being they are totally natural - But Leviathan keeps my test levels at a great range and contains both of those, RPM also increase natty test levels

3. Anything to improve sex life, refract period, harder - Paravol, Aspire

^^^^^^

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established

What I take
1. Whey protein (kinda stopped using this. Just got tired of drinking it)Take Whey or Casein protein. It's sort of necessary unless you gorge meat (that sounded disgusting). I'm not a stickler to any particular brand of Whey, but a lot of guys like Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey. For Casein I go with Biotest's Metabolic Drive. Taste is amazing and it mixes with a spoon, if needs be.

2. Creatine Creatine is cheap, just go with price per serving on this one (my opinion).

3. Omega - Looking for best rate brand and which one gives the proper ratio'sBiotest's Flameout is hands-down the best fatty acid supplement on the market. You can also check out Genuine Health's O3mega.

4. Multi - I take ADAMS. Looked over at AST brand. Any suggestions as to best?Not sure here, but I've taken Beverly International's multivitamin before and it's a good price, considering Beverly usually gouges.

1. Anti estrogen or estrogen control type supplement11-oxo by Ergopharm or 3-AD by Anabolic Xtreme. Maybe X-Lean by IBE (Cortisol).

2. Anything to help my body produce more if its own test. NOT LOOKING FOR ANYTHING SYNTHETIC, I.E. TRIBULAS, YOHIMBE. Coleus Forskoli has been shown to aid in the production of natural testosterone, among other things. It's also anti-catabolic. Some even report a tanning effect (I.E. it gives their skin a darker tone). There are a few products out there, I use Biotest's Carbolin-19.

3. Anything to improve sex life, refract period, harderI'm 21 years old ;).

I am also interested in your personal supplement favorites and or what you know works. So far that only thing I have ever seen a difference in is creatine.Pro hormones work, but doing cycles can be complicated.