RPM and accutane

vicaversa6922

vicaversa6922

Awards
Do you think i would have any trouble taking rpm with my accutane which i'm takin 80mg of a day? thanks

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Do you think i would have any trouble taking rpm with my accutane which i'm takin 80mg of a day? thanks
Yes. Don't touch RPM. Icariin increases test levels, and might create hormonal imbalances. See your doc for that. And no creatine.

vicaversa6922

vicaversa6922

Awards
i've been taking creatine for almost a month my doc said it wouldn't be a problem im currently taking 5g of creapure daily and drinking lots of water and taking 600mg of nac and 1000mg of milk thistle daily. And im not drinking even tho i really want to. :drunk:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
i've been taking creatine for almost a month my doc said it wouldn't be a problem im currently taking 5g of creapure daily and drinking lots of water and taking 600mg of nac and 1000mg of milk thistle daily. And im not drinking even tho i really want to. :drunk:
Talk to someone else bout the creatine. I heard you can't use it with accutane. Don't forget accutane is very, very hard on the liver.

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
You will also want to avoid taking in too much Vit A, so watch your diet (carrots & numerous other veggies) and supplement intake carefully. Vit A toxicity es no bueno.