liver supplements

lazerss9

Awards
i no many of you that cycle use liver supplements, so what products besides milk thistle do u guys use that work at keeping down cholesterol levels and other things that are toxic for the liver? also, does anyone have bloodwork as to how much milk thistle or other products lower these such levels? thanks

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
NAC & ALA is are popular.

I'm a big fan of Silybin + Phosphatidyl Choline (aka Milk thistle and lecithin)

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
i no many of you that cycle use liver supplements, so what products besides milk thistle do u guys use that work at keeping down cholesterol levels and other things that are toxic for the liver? also, does anyone have bloodwork as to how much milk thistle or other products lower these such levels? thanks
You can do a search for cycle support. Some guy did blood work before and after and the results were amazing. I heard Red Yeast Rice is good for Cholestoral. For the Liver IMO nothing beats SAM-e and NAC.

Sparta2

Sparta2

Awards
NAC and milk thistle have always worked for me. I recently used liverlonger with these 2 during an H50 run and got blood work done at week 4. No noticable increase in liver values at all. HDL was low, but I expected that. H50 is mild, but I still expected an increase. So these products do help. At least for me. Good luck to you.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
life support is so convenient... i like to throw in some SAMe and extra milk thistle depending on what i am cycling but by far the best overall "cycle supplement":head:

btw, it always seems that NP is out of life support when i browse through the store, any clue on when they will get more in stx?? gotta meet that supply and demand line!

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
life support is so convenient... i like to throw in some SAMe and extra milk thistle depending on what i am cycling but by far the best overall "cycle supplement":head:

btw, it always seems that NP is out of life support when i browse through the store, any clue on when they will get more in stx?? gotta meet that supply and demand line!
I think sometime next week. Its very popular. :)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks ZBT!

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
i use milk thisle and sometimes dandelion