Phera Cycle

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that looks to be a great cycle from what you've described. You might want to dose a little higher in the later weeks:rofl:

alphapump

alphapump

Awards
phera is a waste of money...
not as good as you think.

newequation

Awards
phera is a waste of money...
not as good as you think.
Strong argument. Please elaborate if at all possible. I think what youre really saying though is that your diet and training are lackluster.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
Strong argument. Please elaborate if at all possible. I think what youre really saying though is that your diet and training are lackluster.
yes I agree phera is a very strong anabolic supplement however it is pretty harsh I still have a couple of bottles from AX that I'm gonna use in a bulk after the summer

alphapump

alphapump

Awards
no actually my diet and training are working very well for me.
what i was really saying is that there are better things out their now, and from experience the two bottles of pheraplex i recieved from hammer sports was not fantastic.
i would say when i ran a methyl masterdrol cycle it gave better results...
but go with what you feel you should...
just giving my .02 cents...
peace

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
what i was really saying is that there are better things out their now, and from experience the two bottles of pheraplex i recieved from hammer sports was not fantastic.
peace

dont know about hammer sports but the AX stuff worked great

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
peace

dont know about hammer sports but the AX stuff worked great
yea no duh. u cannot compare the original AX phera-plex with some other alternatives or aka knockoffs.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I used the original ax phera and it didn't work for me. I'm not saying its no good though because most seem to love it. I'm actually the opposite of most and found that e max worked better for me.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
I used the original ax phera and it didn't work for me. I'm not saying its no good though because most seem to love it. I'm actually the opposite of most and found that e max worked better for me.
I also liked Emax better personaly but when the put the ban out I couldnt find any so just bought some phera insted it also worked very well just felt a little bloated at times

yea no duh. u cannot compare the original AX phera-plex with some other alternatives or aka knockoffs.
well I wasnt comparing anything I simply said I have no experience with hammer sports brand an can only say the original formula worked great for me