Post cycle need with this stack?

75Show

75Show

Awards
Hey new member here, just wondering what kind of post cycle if any I will need during this stack, JW/RPM/IGF-2

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Correct, nothing should be needed. Except new shirts..... you're about to grow bubba!!!!!!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
!@#$%?&*() I read too fast, I thought you were hooking this guy up with a t-shirt !@#$%?&*()

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
i like the sound of that stack, im going to be doing something similar in a few weeks i think. let us know how it goes.

75Show

75Show

Awards
Ahaha thanks guys for all the !!ssAAFf@@55!!

Also would a appropriate cycle be 30 days? Or can I go on longer?

I dont think I'll be starting this soon, maybe the end of August because I will be leaving for Australia then.

I also have another question, I wont be able to get in as much food as I eat normally, what do you guys suggest eating/brining that I can take there? Its a volunteer program and I wont be around a kitchen much and I don't know how many visits I will be able to get to go to a store for grocery's. I was thinking maybe meal replacement drinks/protein bars. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to bring powders on a plain... Can anyone assure me on that one?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RPM is the best thing for fat loss since...sliced bread!...Well x that out...since forever!!!!!...It dwarfs all other fat loss products, actually makes me love cardio!!...I just finished my second bottle and I'm starting a new one tommorow. It makes me keep checking to see how much I have left, like a drug addict!. I learned it from you LANBANE!!!!. I leaned it from you!!!!!!,