cvtsboss

Awards
Post Cycle Therapy for EpiDrol Cycle

Any suggestions / comments?

Is adding the reduce XT overkill?

Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support
Get Diesel - Diesel Test Hardcore (AI)
Get Diesel - NOS / Ether
SNS Reduce XT (Not sure if this is overkill)
Nolvadex (serm)
Multivitamin
Fish oil
Whey & Casein
Scivation Xtend
Pantothenic Acid

Thanks

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That looks good to me. I personally would keep the reduce xt. Not sure if the Get Diesal NOS product is necessary but I've never tried it.

cvtsboss

cvtsboss

Awards
NOS / Ether is a Creatine / NO combo (Cell Volumizer) to help keep the gains after the cycle. If you've never tried it you should. Great stuff.

Thanks for the advice!

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
NOS / Ether is a Creatine / NO combo (Cell Volumizer) to help keep the gains after the cycle. If you've never tried it you should. Great stuff.

Thanks for the advice!
Ahhh, creatine. No doubt keep that in. Good luck!

Any suggestions / comments?

Is adding the reduce XT overkill?

Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support
Get Diesel - Diesel Test Hardcore (AI)
Get Diesel - NOS / Ether
SNS Reduce XT (Not sure if this is overkill)
Nolvadex (serm)
Multivitamin
Fish oil
Whey & Casein
Scivation Xtend
Pantothenic Acid

Thanks
From my experience with epidrol recovery is very easy if you stick to the 30mgs a day.

The ATD is overkill. ATD has more side effects than epidrol.

cvtsboss

cvtsboss

Awards
What do you guys think of this split during the cycle? Better to keep to low reps / heavy weight during the cycle then move up to higher reps lower weight post cycle?

Saturday - Shoulders & Triceps
Seated Military Press on the Smith
Alternating Side Laterals
Alternating Front Laterals
Bent over laterals
Close grip bench press
Tricep Kickbacks
Lying overhead extentions
Rope Pull Downs

Sunday - Back & Traps
Lat pull downs
Stiff Leg Deadlifts
Hammer ISO Lateral front pulldown
Hammer ISO Lateral High Row
Underhand Lat Pull Downs
Hanley Shrugs
Barbell shrugs
Abs

Monday - Off

Tuesday - Legs & Forearms
Front hack squats
Incline hack squats
Leg presses
Calf presses
Calf raises
Seated leg extentions
Seated leg curls
Forearm curls
Forearm reverse curls
Abs

Wednesday - Chest & Biceps
Bench press
Hammer ISO Lateral Press
Incline Flys
Cable Presses
Barbell curls
Cable curls
Cable hammer curls
dumbbell curls
Hammer curls
High cable curls

Thursday & Friday - off

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would keep heavy weight low reps even in PCT but lower the volume.

Split looks good. I've have tried the shoulder/tri things several times but just dont like it. Seems hard to even get your tri's worked with a big fvckin shoulder pump gettin in the way. Thats just a personal preference though.

cvtsboss

cvtsboss

Awards
From my experience with epidrol recovery is very easy if you stick to the 30mgs a day.

The ATD is overkill. ATD has more side effects than epidrol.
Forgive my ignorance, but what is ATD?

cvtsboss

cvtsboss

Awards
Thanks guys. Any suggestions on the Nolva dosage? I have read some posts that recommend 40, 40, 20, 20 and some that recommend 20, 20, 20, 20 and even more that have recommended 40, 40, 20, 10 so its quiet confusing to say the least.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
ATD is the active ingredient in your Reduce XT.

ummm isnt reduce xt a cortisol product not atd??...not too familiar with SNS but i thought inhibit e was there atd, and reduce xt was similar to lean extreme?..ill check here in a second

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
yes reduce xt is a cortisol product, id keep that.....but your call

cvtsboss

cvtsboss

Awards
yes reduce xt is a cortisol product, id keep that.....but your call
It has
7-alpha-hydroxy-dehydoepiandrosterone
7-beta-hydroxy-dehydoepiandrosterone

The Diesel Test Hardcore also helps control and prevent excessive cortisol production without the side effects of ATD.

Question is, if adding Reduce XT is overkill since the DTH is already controlling the cortisol.

cvtsboss

cvtsboss

Awards
From T-Nation.com

"XXXXXXXX wrote:
XX- I have a question concerning 7-alpha-hydroxy-dehydroepiandrosterone, it's suppose to be the newest cortisol blocking supplement, a penny for your thoughts

XXXXXX,

7B-OH-DHEA has actually been shown to have great anti-glucocorticoid activity, and further downstream metabolites possess even greater than that, but the alpha isomer has not shown as great of an effect.

Having said that, the only literature I've seen has suggested that these effects are mediated downstream of the receptor and have focused on immunomodulatory effects. If it were a direct GR-antagonistic effect, we could speculate it might help with muscle growth and so forth, but that's not what the most recent literature has been indicating and beyond that, as I said, the research has focused on immune function.

Going back to the alpha isomer, if anything, it serves as a good substrate for formation of 7-oxo or 7-keto-DHEA, but the reality is that 7B-OH-DHEA (which 7-keto-DHEA is converted to and vice versa) and a trihydroxylated metabolite have the greatest activity when it comes to desired biological effects, especially with respect to increasing energy expenditure.

In fact, it's that most desirable metabolite which is the main active metabolite seen with A7-E.

In short, if someone is selling the alpha isomer of 7-hydroxy-DHEA, that is in my opinion, somewhat akin to having someone taking 4-androstenediol in order to increase estriol and estrone formation. In other words, you're relying upon so many different steps to get to the desired product that it's really just grossly inefficient. In my example, the 4-AD would need to be converted to testosterone which would need to be converted to estradiol which would then finally be converted to estriol and estrone upon recirculation to the liver. Well, wouldn't it make more sense to simply take the estradiol or better yet, make a pro-drug for the estriol and estrone for the greatest yield?"

Thus my concern is if its really worth the money?

cvtsboss

cvtsboss

Awards
Hmm... No comments? I got from another threat that the nolva dosage should be 40, 20, 20, 10 anyone disagree?

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Hmm... No comments? I got from another threat that the nolva dosage should be 40, 20, 20, 10 anyone disagree?
Start it and end it at 20 mg a day. Nolva above 20mg does nothing more, UNLESS you have gyno issues happening. Otherwise, 20mg is enough to get **** back to normal.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Who from T-Nation wrote that?

From T-Nation.com

"XXXXXXXX wrote:
XX- I have a question concerning 7-alpha-hydroxy-dehydroepiandrosterone, it's suppose to be the newest cortisol blocking supplement, a penny for your thoughts

XXXXXX,

7B-OH-DHEA has actually been shown to have great anti-glucocorticoid activity, and further downstream metabolites possess even greater than that, but the alpha isomer has not shown as great of an effect.

Having said that, the only literature I've seen has suggested that these effects are mediated downstream of the receptor and have focused on immunomodulatory effects. If it were a direct GR-antagonistic effect, we could speculate it might help with muscle growth and so forth, but that's not what the most recent literature has been indicating and beyond that, as I said, the research has focused on immune function.

Going back to the alpha isomer, if anything, it serves as a good substrate for formation of 7-oxo or 7-keto-DHEA, but the reality is that 7B-OH-DHEA (which 7-keto-DHEA is converted to and vice versa) and a trihydroxylated metabolite have the greatest activity when it comes to desired biological effects, especially with respect to increasing energy expenditure.

In fact, it's that most desirable metabolite which is the main active metabolite seen with A7-E.

In short, if someone is selling the alpha isomer of 7-hydroxy-DHEA, that is in my opinion, somewhat akin to having someone taking 4-androstenediol in order to increase estriol and estrone formation. In other words, you're relying upon so many different steps to get to the desired product that it's really just grossly inefficient. In my example, the 4-AD would need to be converted to testosterone which would need to be converted to estradiol which would then finally be converted to estriol and estrone upon recirculation to the liver. Well, wouldn't it make more sense to simply take the estradiol or better yet, make a pro-drug for the estriol and estrone for the greatest yield?"

Thus my concern is if its really worth the money?

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
that actually looks like a very solid post cycle therapy setup you have, except i think the reduce XT is not needed because DTH already controls cortisol and prolactin...along with boosting HPTA i would just save the extra cash. i have always used ALRI's Restore and a SERM as the base of my PCT and always had good results, i am very interested in trying this DTH solo and if it works good, as a part of my PCT instead of Restore. good product, kinda pricey but i've learned you get what you pay for. good luck bro!