Rpm

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
So i've been taking RPM off and on as part of my PCT, and I had to dose it at 5 caps to feel anything, even then it wasn't so much a stimulant but rather an agression boost.

Today is whole different story though, I took 5 caps 25 min ago and i'm jittery as hell, plus i want to smash something. What gives with it working like crazy all of a sudden?

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
So i've been taking RPM off and on as part of my post cycle therapy, and I had to dose it at 5 caps to feel anything, even then it wasn't so much a stimulant but rather an agression boost.

Today is whole different story though, I took 5 caps 25 min ago and i'm jittery as hell, plus i want to smash something. What gives with it working like crazy all of a sudden?
Could be a number of things but my guess would be the timing after your last meal may have differed. Did you take it on a completely empty stomach?

If I take it first thing in the morning, before eating anything, I get a fairly good buzz. If I wait and take it later in the day, after I've had a meal or two...even if I have not eaten in 3-4 hours, I still don't get much of a buzz. My workouts are great in both situations however! ;)

Workin

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
i usually eat about 2 hours before i take it, and in that window i guzzle water for some gastric emptying, but this time i got about 2.5, so yeah that might do it

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
workin2005 not only knows his sh%t, but he has the abs to prove it.

G-Train, you liking RPM so far?

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
ABSOLUTELY, i'm sorry I ever doubted it. Yesterday was THE BEST chest workout of my entire life.

Beandorf

Beandorf

Awards
I might be doing something wrong with the RPM or it could be working I just dont know it is. I usually down some whey protein before i workout along with the RPM usually like 3 pills. Im taking Incarnate/Lev/RPM and reset AD so I really dont know which thing is working but I feel good and am usually pretty pumped to workout. Im going to try RPM on more of an empty stomach. Even though I havent tried many things TRAC Extreme NO was an amazing energy boost. Maybe I just dont react that well to RPM which is why i also added the reset AD. Also it could be doing exactly what its suppose to and im just an ass :p

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I might be doing something wrong with the RPM or it could be working I just dont know it is. I usually down some whey protein before i workout along with the RPM usually like 3 pills. Im taking Incarnate/Lev/RPM and reset AD so I really dont know which thing is working but I feel good and am usually pretty pumped to workout. Im going to try RPM on more of an empty stomach. Even though I havent tried many things TRAC Extreme NO was an amazing energy boost. Maybe I just dont react that well to RPM which is why i also added the reset AD. Also it could be doing exactly what its suppose to and im just an ass :p
Bean, try using it on a completely empty stomach, and let us know how it feels. You may just be one who doesn't respond to the stim portion of it. If this is the case, I'd dose daily and see how the endurance, aggression, and drive go..

Beandorf

Beandorf

Awards
Bean, try using it on a completely empty stomach, and let us know how it feels. You may just be one who doesn't respond to the stim portion of it. If this is the case, I'd dose daily and see how the endurance, aggression, and drive go..
Will try it out starting tomorrow, Thanks...also I eat every 2-3 hours so my stomach is usually never empty! :p

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just got my RPM in yesterday. Had 3 caps before my workout, felt good, very focused and aggressive (in a relative sense, not angry, just ready to go). The "on" feeling reminds me of M5AA. Workout was good, but didn't blow me away.

I had my second dose today, and didn't seem to feel the stim effects as much, and I wasn't pushing myself anyway (rainy day, hanging out with the kids), but I was genuinely shocked how quickly and easily I was lifting. It wasn't so much like an in-the-zone, hardcore workout, it was more like when you feel a cycle kick in and all the weights just feel lighter. It was a dramatic difference that almost made me laugh! BTW, I've been off HRT for 3 months now (giving the boys one more chance to do their thing).

As far as dosing, I took 3 caps (5'8"; 180-ish), waited an hour, had a small protein shake, waited 20 minutes, then did my workout. I did this both yesterday and today. I haven't noticed an increase in pump, but that's not what I'm looking for anyway.

Is arginine the main reason to take RPM on an empty stomach? I know the stim effects would be slowed or blunted slightly, but will food also hinder the absorption of the other ingredients? If it's only the pump that suffers, I'll gladly give it up for more convenient pre-workout dosing. But if the other effects are hindered, I'll stick with what I'm currently doing.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Like a fine wine rpm gets better with time

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
A bit off topic, but I purchased RPM and want to know if I can take it with Havoc, or if it's a PCT-only item (because of Havoc)?