When the boss is away.......(CONTEST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Hello from Applied Nutriceuticals, to our good friends here at Anabolic Minds!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :head:

Maybe I'm crazy... (ok, I am) but we're gonna have us a mini-contest. Good ol' Dirk will be gone for a little getaway..... leaving us reps to handle the dirty work. While Dirk is gone, we'll throw a little party. Anyone know the song "Gypsies in the palace"?

This will be the location... yep, this thread right here.
When it starts... well, that's a surprise. Could be today.... could be tomorrow..... (no hints via PM, FYI)
So I'd suggest you guys keep a close eye on this thread when you're on the forum. The first prize will be to the 1st person who posts after I announce the contest is on. I'll announce contest specifics and prizes for each from that point on. The first person who tells D I'm giving away his products gets a complimentary beatdown, and a Fizogen Strap.

So let's keep this on the lowdown.... and keep your eyes peeled for my official "Contest Starts NOW" post.... to be made in this thread in the coming hours/days.

rms80, you did not see this thread. Carry on with your business........ OB and Buff, get ready!!!!!!!!

Added: For anyone who posts before the contest starts..... we'll select 1 winner randomly from all individuals who post pre-contest. I'll announce that winner in my Contest Opener post. Just addin' to the fun baby!!!!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is going on? This is maddness.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Why are you offering your very own personal Fizogen Strap away for a prize winner? I thought you said you would never squeeze one off again without it!?:icon_lol:

Judo

Awards
Wow, it took this thread to bust the 4 1/2 year no post status for Judo!

Way to go Lanbane! You and you're cherry poppin self! :p
Well, back in the day when this board 1st came into existence, a fellow by the name of YellowJacket was a prominent member here. I believe he was a mod. He and I didn't have a good history at BB.com and thus I registered but never posted to avoid getting teh ban.
He's since been removed, some years ago.

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
In the most manly way possible...I love you Lanbane! :run:

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
This thread will take me past 1000 posts EASY!!! :toofunny:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There was once a time when posts and reps meant something, but it seems like that era has officially ended.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
LETS DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo:

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
lol...if there was a vomitting smiley, trust me, I'd post it now.

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
I thought you said you would never squeeze one off again without it!?:icon_lol:
Agreed, the Strap really decreases my recovery time between sets on the throne...also keeps the chi aligned when I decide to crank up the intensity by taking On,Off,Blitz, and Blast cycle all at once, I call it a "drop" set. My GI tract really responds this stack very intensely...

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
All kinds of good things going on with AN today.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Oh sweet another contest thread, im ready baby...:D

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Hey, we all have our flaws. Actually, wouldn't it be really ironic if Wand was romantic?
Bas Rutten says he is like a real 'famiy guy'...but it is hard to imgaine the "Axe Murderer" cuddling!!! :toofunny:

lamuscleman

Awards
  • Established
d

so we gotta pm d and first one is winner nice contest

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Come on guys who has the best contests on AM?????

OH THATS RIGHT APPLIED!!:dance: :dance: Cause we are crazy boys :fool2: :fool2:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Mr. Bane you are crazy.....if its over the weekend...im away..ohhh well...good luck guys!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bas Rutten says he is like a real 'famiy guy'...but it is hard to imgaine the "Axe Murderer" cuddling!!! :toofunny:
I don't know. I could see him picking wild flowers and writing love letters for his wifey (who is surprising hot, considering Wand's looks).

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
dirks watchin this thread...and he's p*ssed..hahaha..jk

Status
Not open for further replies.