You love RPM.... but what about IGF-2?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Who wants to log IGF-2?????

Hello RPM lovers! :head:

We've established by virtually 99% positive feedback that RPM is one of the most amazing products to be released in recent times..... this has shown the world what Applied Nutriceuticals is capable of. This has also gotten a LOT of people to have a look at the rest of the line.... which I must admit was generally overlooked before RPM burst onto the scene. The thing is.... the same brilliant minds that formulated and perfected RPM also did IGF-2, Neovar, and the Lipotrophin's. All diamonds in the rough......

I'll have to admit to seeing a large spike in interest regarding IGF-2 lately. I personally viewed IGF-2 as the flagship of the line until RPM's release..... but realize now that we cannot allow such a powerful synergistic blend to get lost in the mix.

Sooooooo.... I need help spreading the IGF-2 word. I am looking for a few interested individuals to log IGF-2. Solo, or with other AN products. Please give us a brief rundown of why you should be selected.... and what kind of log you intend to run. If you have specific stack ideas, make them known. We'll work something out ;) You'll be chosen not only based on what you have to say when you apply, but also on your past post history. (i.e. anyone who starts logs repeatedly and never finishes..... sorry).

Without further ado......... get to applyin'! This is a log that you will see results from!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hammer:

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
I tried a sample bottle of IGF and really liked the way I was starting to feel, but the product was just starting to kick in when I ran out. Not many products use Sufed Musli, (Iron Tek is the only other that I know of) but it looks like an interesting ingredient. I have only been posting here for a little bit but I am currrently running a log for MST that you can view as a sample. .http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/69379-mst-triple-threat.html

As I state in my current log, I had run several completed logs on bb.com before I was the victim of a very unfair ban due to a site invasion of a RPG site (the great bb.com purge). I have always completed my logs, I update reliably a minimum of four times a week. I never include diet in the log because honestly, who cares about what I ate that day.

I am older (30ish), and need an extra boost. AN has some interesting products on the market and I think RPM with IGF would be a great stack for a bit of a test boost, strength, and some lean, dry gains. I have about 3 weeks on my current log left and will be available after that. Good luck to all that apply.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
tried half my sample bottle but things came up....
I will try it again in the future tho J...

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Whitedevil, Thanks for the reply. You will definitely be considered..... and I'll try to announce the selected loggers within a few days. I'll post names here as well as send PMs.

John123131, Ain't no thang.

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Sex: M
Height: 5’9”
Current Weight: 171
Body Fat %: around 12%-13%
Body Type (endo/ecto/mesmo): ecto/endo

Bodybuilding goals short-term (90 days): Drop to 10% BF while gaining muscle - your classic recomp ;)

Bodybuilding goals long-term (90days+): 190lbs @ 10%

Supplements You Currently Take: Finishing off my IGF2 Sample, RPM, Whey, Multi, Dialene 4. Just finished a 30 day sponsored trial of Pro-Anabol.

Which of these supps would you take if chosen to log: I would love to run the WHOLE AM stack; however, I would like to do…the WHOLE AM stack! :D OK, seriously RPM, New Anabolic, IGF-2, NeoVar.

Prescription Medications?: None

Injuries, Medical complications? None

Bodybuilding history (began, any other info): I have been lifting on and off for 10+ years, but I had little results. However, I have been dedicated for the past year and have seen great results. My diet and cardio are also in check and I have lost 35 pounds since November and I have also had some good muscle gains in the past 4 to 6 weeks.

Current BB Routine (weights): Mon – Chest and Tri; Tue – Back and Bi; Thu – Legs; Fri – Shoulders, Traps, and Neck. Rep range is between 6 and 12.

Current Cardio Routine (type/intensity): Wed – HIIT Cardio and Abs; Sat – HIIT Cardio and Abs. I usually do sprint intervals or elliptical intervals.

Can Post Pictures Before/After?: Yes

Other Logs (post links): http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/60259-thewilmans-ap-dcp.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/67438-thewilmans-alri-pro.html

Other info: OK…I think I would make a good tester because I am dedicated (rarely miss a w/o), I keep accurate logs (including fitday), I hit it hard at the gym and I am 36 so I don’t have a flood of test rushing through my body :) In fact, I've been researching some hormonal products as well as considering some I already have. I've just been waiting a bit before going "on".

Thank you very much for your consideration! In any event, AN is not only a quality company, but a classy group of guys. I am looking forward to a sample of a certain new anabolic I have heard so much about…:D thanks Dirk!

Thanks for the opportunity Lanbane and AN! :head:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Another quality applicant has entered the fray................

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
can i apply:)

i too saw igf-2 as our meal ticket until rpm was released

the feedback on igf-2 neovar and rpm stack has been off the charts

ive even seen a few reviews of osteobolin-c and igf-2

lets see those apps?

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
wilman has a nice log :blink:

I am going to be running PCT, so not sure if just IGF-2 will be suitable for PCT along with an AI, SERM, and cortisol agent.

If you think I would be fine with it, share your thoughts. Otherwise, I still plan on running IGF-2 with T-FORCE, and possibly HDX2.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
if ya ever need to study the effects of IGF-2 on canadians im in

blackjackcat

Awards
Have to give some props to some great products. I have used IGF-2 and Neovar(1 bootle of each) before and loved that stack. I am currently using Lipotrophin AM/PM and RPM(my favorite supp). There has not been a product, that you have out, that I have not liked. Just want to give some props to AN! You should have no problem finding loggers for IGF-2.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Years training:5
Weight:177
Bodyfat%:13% (accurate)
Height:5'7
Current routine:Boris Sheiko powerlifting (Boris Sheiko - Beginners' training program #1 [Archive] - Extreme Fitness)
Goals:Weigh 185-190 lbs at 10% or lower bodyfat. Be extraordinarily strong and fast, relative to my weight. For more on that, read below.

I am extremely interested in trying and logging IGF-2. I spent the last 2 years gearing up for Marine Corps Officer Candidate School; running 15-35 miles a week, and lifting 4-5 days a week. By the time OCS came, I was in great shape (running the 3-mile course in 18:30, doing 25 pull ups, and my strength was at an all time high).

However, once I got to OCS, I noticed that my left foot was having some pain. I went to Medical and they X-rayed my foot and found multiple stress fractures, mostly concentrated in the toes and ball of my foot. They had to NPQ me from OCS (not physically qualified to train), though I can go back next year, after I graduate from Penn State University. 3 weeks of Marine Corps training, down the drain, and an entire 2 years dedicated to being ready for it just turned out to be a disappointment.

What really catches my eye about AN's IGF-2 is the "Who can benefit" section of the FAQ.

Q: Who can benefit from IGF-2?

A: Any serious athlete or bodybuilder looking to gain size and/or strength and speed recovery time.

Since all Marines are athletes (just without knowing the exact date of the "game"), we train like athletes. As a Marine Officer hopeful, I am doing my best to recover so I can get back to OCS in the best shape of my life; stronger and faster than before.

I am unable to run for 3 months, but I can lift my ass off, including squats and deadlifts. I only have pain issues when I go up on my toes, so there's extra incentive to use proper form.

I feel that IGF-2 would help me gain quality weight and gain strength, as well as boost my recovery time between lifting sessions, and just give me that extra edge that I might otherwise not have.

As far as how I'd log my experience? I'm currently running a log of Havoc, and I haven't been asked to do so, but I wanted to create an example of what kind of log I am capable of producing. It can be seen at http://web.mac.com/chrisd7

I just purchased RPM from (an unmentionable website) to go along with my Havoc PCT, and was going to purchase IGF-2, but I don't have the cash to afford both (as i'm on Marine Corps worker's comp for the time being).

I would be very grateful and appreciative for the opportunity to log IGF-2.

Thank you for considering me,

Chris

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Another quality applicant has entered the fray................
Thank you for your vote of confidence! :D

who wil??...really?..:think:
hahaha
Ahhh...the ugly Canadian rears his head! :stick:

Hi John :wave:

wilman has a nice log :blink:
Uh...so do you...:run:

Thanks J! Another quality applicant :thumbsup:

As a Marine Officer hopeful, I am doing my best to recover so I can get back to OCS in the best shape of my life; stronger and faster than before.
Thank you for your service Chris. :clap2:

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
I am extremely interested in trying and logging IGF-2. I spent the last 2 years gearing up for Marine Corps Officer Candidate School; running 15-35 miles a week, and lifting 4-5 days a week. By the time OCS came, I was in great shape (running the 3-mile course in 18:30, doing 25 pull ups, and my strength was at an all time high).

However, once I got to OCS, I noticed that my left foot was having some pain. I went to Medical and they X-rayed my foot and found multiple stress fractures, mostly concentrated in the toes and ball of my foot. They had to NPQ me from OCS (not physically qualified to train), though I can go back next year, after I graduate from Penn State University. 3 weeks of Marine Corps training, down the drain, and an entire 2 years dedicated to being ready for it just turned out to be a disappointment.

What really catches my eye about AN's IGF-2 is the "Who can benefit" section of the FAQ.

Q: Who can benefit from IGF-2?

A: Any serious athlete or bodybuilder looking to gain size and/or strength and speed recovery time.

Since all Marines are athletes (just without knowing the exact date of the "game"), we train like athletes. As a Marine Officer hopeful, I am doing my best to recover so I can get back to OCS in the best shape of my life; stronger and faster than before.

I am unable to run for 3 months, but I can lift my ass off, including squats and deadlifts. I only have pain issues when I go up on my toes, so there's extra incentive to use proper form.

I feel that IGF-2 would help me gain quality weight and gain strength, as well as boost my recovery time between lifting sessions, and just give me that extra edge that I might otherwise not have.

As far as how I'd log my experience? I'm currently running a log of Havoc, and I haven't been asked to do so, but I wanted to create an example of what kind of log I am capable of producing. It can be seen at http://web.mac.com/chrisd7

I just purchased RPM from (an unmentionable website) to go along with my Havoc PCT, and was going to purchase IGF-2, but I don't have the cash to afford both (as i'm on Marine Corps worker's comp for the time being).

I would be very grateful and appreciative for the opportunity to log IGF-2.

Thank you for considering me,

Chris

WEll after all of that I nominate this guy, sorry about the bit of bad luck but things will turn around. One of my best friends is a JAG Officer in the Marines and he loves it, he keeps trying to get me to join but my hippie parents would disown me. Best of luck.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate that, thewilman, but I'm not there yet. My younger brother Andrew inspired me to pursue military service, when he committed to attending West Point (and is a linebacker there), and my older brother Patrick just commissioned as an Ensign in the Navy. So it's Army and Navy right now, and hopefully I'll top them all by making it in Marine Corps! haha

A lot of good Americans are enlisted in the military right now, and for whatever reason, I have a feeling that it is my duty to help them get in and out of battle (alive).

Sometimes that motivation really does drive the intensity in the weight room; knowing that I'm not just putting that weight up for the guy in the mirror.

Maybe that sounds self-aggrandizing, but at least it's honest.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
So it's Army and Navy right now, and hopefully I'll top them all by making it in Marine Corps! haha
Uhhh.....I don't know how you gather that the Marine Corps is better then any other branch. If I had to do it over again, I'd go with the Air Force hands down. Coming from an Army guy...

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Uhhh.....I don't know how you gather that the Marine Corps is better then any other branch. If I had to do it over again, I'd go with the Air Force hands down. Coming from an Army guy...
I guess it's just a Marine Corps thing, to think that way. You know how Devil Dogs are? :D

But yeah, every branch is important and necessary.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Dang.... I guess I need to be deciding how many people to choose! Quite a few good options already! lol

BigBbrowning

Banned
Awards
did a full bottle of igf-2 at 12-14 a day, favoring the dose prior to bedtime. This product is the **** and has made the first 2 weeks of my havoc.epi post cycle therapy a flash. My climbing friend just downed a sample of Neovar also and he can't imagine ever wanting to workout without it. I've tried the whole line of AN products and I must say the IGF-2/Rpm stack is a synergistic force to be reckoned with. If only i could get another bottle of igf2 cause id love to run it a bit different for a 2nd bottle, say 3 caps, 3 caps, then 6 or so before bed

PS. AN- you guys are gonna see me getting a lot more vocal for my love of these products. HAHAH :)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support.... man, you guys see all the people posting over in the AN contest thread? Makes me feel bad I'm posting here. hahahahaha

Thrall

Thrall

Awards
  • Established
I am currently logging MST's Ragnarok (I'll post a link if you're interested). I have probably 2 weeks left on it, which is probably too long for you. Nonetheless, I am interested as hell in your company and your products. Of course, I have told you that in the past though. I am training for performance, and I think your products have helped me a lot in the short amount of time I've taken them.

In summary, I'm interested, but I understand if the timeframe doesn't work for you. Great and generous opportunity for all though!

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
maybe the wrong thread to post this, but i was wondering how you'd compare it to powerfull. I like gh products, specially at night for recovery, and have run them as actual cycles. I currrently use lipotropin-pm as my nightburner, plus some powerfull (old version).

Beandorf

Beandorf

Awards
Im 21 and 170 lbs and bartend 3 nights a week leaving me with plenty of time to workout and keep close track of my results, will take before and after photos and whatnot or whatever is needed, after RPM i am dying to try out the IGF2, Im at 9-10% body fat...Im looking to hit around 180-190 and around 5-7% body fat. This is my second month working out hard and I started out at 190 and 14% body fat and after suckin down dry chicken, turkey, lettuce and fruits 6-8 times a day i went to 165 and 10% BF, then started going for some bulk with Incarnate/Leviathan and RPM...

With the free time I have and the time I would be spending at the gym, I WILL show you some great results from the IGF2.

Thanks for considering me :woohoo:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How soon are you looking for logging to start?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Within a couple weeks.... maybe as late as a month or so.

We's flexible people's here at AN, yessuh.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Oh, I should mention that I have unlimited time to work out. With the worker's comp and living at home for the rest of the Summer (until school starts), I have nothing to do besides some volunteer work with my little bro's football team, helping out around the house, and reading.

I literally COULD be at the gym 3 hours a day, but I think optimal growth occurs from 1-2 hour sessions of ass-busting work, so I usually keep training to 75 minutes (4-6 times a week).

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Cant wait to see some of these logs. IGF-2 looks very interesting. :)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm really interested in learning more about desoxydiosgenin and Safed Musli. I tried looking these fellas up for references on Pubmed earlier today, but came up empty-handed :( Does this by chance go by another synonym?

Reason I want to look it up is because after being dazzled by RPM, it motivated me to do some more research on Icariin, and I was more than impressed by the plethora of benefits it provides. RPM is a great blend for more reasons than you guys give yourselves credit for.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I will going on a 10 day vacation in mid August. Does this exclude me from being the running? I might not be a great candidate anyway as I've never done a log before. However I do have the advantage that I'm pretty new to supplements (been lifting on/off for 9+ years though) so I might see crazy gains going on hardcore supps. Also, I am a fairly decent writer for the most part and can explain in writing how things affect me. To add to that, I am willing to log in everyday and write updates as needed. I'm 30 years old looking for the standard recomp possibly some gains.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Within a couple weeks.... maybe as late as a month or so.

We's flexible people's here at AN, yessuh.
Ok here goes

Sex:M
Height:5'9"
Weight:202
Body type:endo
Est. BF%:20

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):I'm following the Body For Life workout scheme Body-for-LIFE Weight Training, 3x a week, alternating weeks 2x upper 1x lower then 1x upper 2x lower. First thing in the morning. I've been using the forms provided on the body for life site to log weights since I started.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Between 30-50 minutes (based on how early I have to get to work, and how early I get the kids to school) 3x a week on stationary bike, heart rate sustained in the 150s. First thing in the morning

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):
Puritan's Pride Omega-3 Fish Oil with Policosanol 1 cap 3x daily
Puritan's Pride Time Release Ultra Vita-Man 1 tab 2x daily
Puritan CLA 2 cap 3x daily
Puritatn Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM 2 tab 3x daily
Cordygen5
Shred-XS (logging see sig for link)
Reset AD (logging, and addicted, see sig for link)

willing to discontinue the below

Omega Labs T-Force
EAS Betagen
SANS V12
Total of 25ish g Creatine mono on workout days, 0 non workout
P-slin (when it gets delivered)
Yellow gold 3x daily pre/post wo on wo days, spread non wo
old bulk powerFull 2g pre-bed, 1g early in day
Current Nutrition and Macros (as much detail as possible):
I'm following a roughly 1500-1600 calorie a day diet. Daily intake is made up of at least 2 servings of fresh fruits, at least 3 servings of green vegetables, 2 servings of fish (tilapia + salmon primarily dry pan fried), 1 of chicken (dry pan fried or baked) plus shakes. Primary carb intake is from oats + waxy maize starch in morning meals or whole grain breads/wraps or wild rice.

Current Daily water intake: 1-1.5 gal

Short Term Goal:I signed up for the Body For Life Challenge on May 14, so I'm working on my transformation in the 12 weeks. I'm shooting for hitting 185 by Aug 6, and maintaining or growing my current roughly 161lbs of lean body mass to start to see abs instead of flabs

Long Term Goal:In January 07, I hit 245 pounds, and my waist was about to hit 40 (I had been a 38 waist for the last 5-6 years). I realized had to make a change, and it needs to be a long term permanent change. I turn 40 this year, and my wife wants to have a 3rd child. So I need to get in good shape and stay in good shape so that if its a boy, I can still hang with him when he's in high school and throw a football or play basketball. I had been loosing weight decently by clipping calories and working out in an unstructured way (no particular logging of details, counts of reps per set or anything else), managed to get down to 220 by the end of April, and was just starting to be able to squeeze into a 36 waist. A friend mentioned the Body For Life program and challenge. I didn't look at it too deeply right away. A few weeks later I decided to read more, and the workout scheme seemed to make sense as a high intensity workout. I started that on May 14th, (which was when I started using normal bodybuilding supplements, prior to that I had just taken vitamin type products). Since then I have lost close to 15 pounds, and am definitely feeling the difference. I'm just starting to see weights begin to go up. Now I'm anxious on Sundays (my day off from the gym) to get back in and workout again. I even get irritated if for some reason I'm delayed, even just for cardio. In the end, my long term goal is to reach looking like a Spartan from 300 (my wife was drooling during the movie) and building sustainable life habits to stay looking that way. I don't have a target weight, i have more of a target look. I'm probably shooting for 5-7% bodyfat, and solid muscles. I may even go as far as amateur bodybuilding or fitness shows sometime in the future, i'm less sure about that. Then again, if I look that good, why not. I'm really shooting for being back at slightly over 200, but at an under 10% bodyfat. Right now I am at that weight, but around 20% bf.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs (for the last 60 days) None

Do you have ANY injuries presently that limit your training (explain):I have osteoarthritis which primarily only affects my knees, and lightly my ankles. It has no bearing on excersizing in general, however it limits my cardio to low-impact. Already taking glucosamine/chondroitin/msm, and just added in cissus from osteobolin-a.

I'm currently logging the Shred-XS, and will be logging it plus the new Shred-XS-Hardcore for about the next 4 weeks give or take a few days. I'd prefer to wait until that is over, and do a clean stack on JUST the AN products, and drop the rest of what I am using for that purpose. With any luck :D I'll be at or near my target bodyfat by then (its looking fairly good).

What I'd like to do:
At that point, i'd be looking to start doing clean bulking. What i'd like to do is an IGF-2/NeoVar/(Osteobolin-megadosed) stack, with RPM as pre-workout stim. I'd like to be taking the Osteobolin at about 2x recommended doses (possibly higher?), to help also get the anabolic effect from the cissus, as well as coverage of the arthritis, and recover help. If I haven't quite met my weight/bodyfat goal, i'd be interested in incorporating either the lipotrophin AM/PM or both. I feel that I have my macro levels well in check at their current levels as I have been managing to loose roughly 2-3lbs a week while continuing to raise strength and I believe rasing LBM, so just increasing portions of same macros should lead to some serious clean bulking. I'm willing to pay for part of the stack myself as well, as I would have bought some product or another regardless. I'd really like to run it as a longer term log, possibly 8 weeks, see if I can do a 10 or more pound gain in that time, while retaining or reducing bodyfat. I believe that is a reachable goal, and that is my intent to get to 200lbs but at 10% bf by Jan 08. I've approached it the way I have as I feel its much easier to gauge my progress if I reach the bodyfat goal first, and then work on gaining the muscle. I am 100% sure that I have not lost any muscle tissue so far during this cutting phase.

Oh yeah, and i'm willing to change my log style to suit you.

ahs4n

ahs4n

Awards
PersonaL Info:

* Height: 5'11
* Weight: 204
* Body Type: Mesomorph/Endomorph
* Body Fat: 17.5%

Goals

210 lbs at 10% or lower body fat, that will let me happy with how I look.

Training Schedule:

I am currently doing a 12 day routine which incorporates a rest day after every 3 days of working out. I change my routines up continuously to make sure that my body is always guessing.

Diet:
I am extremely dedicated with my diet, and I rarely cheat just because I hate losing my discipline in my goals. My staples are oats, chicken, eggs, milk, and cottage cheese. I have the ocassional steak and try to incorporate as many fruits and veggies into my macros. I have been logging all my food intake since January into excel files.

I have been doing a 40/40/20 diet and I base my calories on my goals. I am currently bulking, so I am taking in 3800 calories.

Past Supplements:

* MN X-Factor
* DS Activate
* Gaspari Size-on
* Gaspari SuperPump250
* Univeral Nutrition Torrent
* Animal Pump
* NO-Xplode
* CL Green Magnitude
* CL Purple Wraath
* Bulk BCAA
* Bulk Leucine
* Now Eco Green

Experience:

* I've been working out seriously since I was 14 years old, and I took a break when I broke my arm. I had bone chips in my arm and had futhur complications by having to get surgery and rehab. I stopped working out for about 6 months and then December of 06, I got back in the game. I've been dedicated since December in my workouts and diet. I have all of my food intake diets since January (I might be a little OCD about it now) and all my workout logs since January in notebooks

Past Logs:

* Animal Pump/Torrent log
* X-factor log
Pm me for the links because they are on bb.com

Why Should I be Chosen?:

If you look into my preious log and current log, I have been updating everyday and I don't skip workouts. Also, I will be able to post pictures and give measurements weekly if needed.

I would love to stack IGF-2 and maybe some other AN products such as RPM or Neovar to achieve by long term bodybuilding goals. I would like to either clean bulk or recomp with a stack of IGF-2, RPM and even Neovar. Of course, to truly test the effectiveness of IGF-2, I think we shouldn't put so many new factors into a log, so I personally think IGF-2 and RPM would make a great log to test these two products.

I am currently completing a X-factor that will be done in 24 days. I could start right after or wait a week to start the stack.

I have been completing my logs on bb.com and I would be happy to have logs on multiple sites including of course our AM forums.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Wow.... more good applicants than I had imagined!!!! Keep applications rolling in guys.... we'll talk on our end and choose some people. Might even choose a couple of you to log the new anabolic when it comes out.... (LUCKY people)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
thesinner,

If you look at IGF-2 on www.appnut.com you'll find a good technical writeup available. I believe a few references are cited. I do know that safed musli does not have a ton of clinical research behind it, but it definitely pans out in real world use.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thesinner,

If you look at IGF-2 on www.appnut.com you'll find a good technical writeup available. I believe a few references are cited. I do know that safed musli does not have a ton of clinical research behind it, but it definitely pans out in real world use.
Thanks, I'll check it out. I am sure you guys were able to obtain more research, etc. on these ingredients than I ever could, but it's been fun (and definitely interesting and informative) to do a little research on my own, and see how the folks at AN think.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
Should I post an official app, or is the link to my current log sufficient. Whatever you need to make a more informed decision.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
bump for some more applicants, this is a great opportunity.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I'll probably announce 2-3 people on Tuesday.... and we may choose a few more within a week.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
I didn't know you were a rep. When do you turn green?. Congrats!
Confused, not a rep, just surprised by how few responses are here.:wtf: Man I always got the green.:bb3:

Thrall

Thrall

Awards
  • Established
Application

Alright, well this is my OFFICIAL application then...

THRALL
Weight: 185.5 lbs.
Height: 5'10"
Body Type: Mesomorph
Training Style: Bodyweight combined with heavy compound lifting
Goal: Functional strength and performance
Medical Issues: Absolutely none

The Ragnarok log I am running can be found here:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/68726-millenium-sports-technologies.html

I have 18 days left on that product, and then I will be free to run yours. I can include photos if need be, should not be a problem. I WANT to do this log, and I will shun other supplements if need be to do it.

I am enthusiastic about your products. I have loved RPM, as well as the stim free anabolic samples you have provided me. Whether you pick me or not, thanks and keep up the excellent work.

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am just about done with a bottle of IGF-2 stacked with Osteobolin (sp) and neovar. I am planning on logging a review soon, I wanted to wait till I was done with a complete bottle of each. Just here in the last week I added a t-booster from Omega (very good addition to the stack!) I recieved the supps from a friend at APN so I'm not looking for more freebies. Good stuff though it'll be in my gear bag from here on out.