Holy Fvck, you guys weren't kidding

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just tried the Lipo-U and cap combo and it burns like I have an uncovered heating pad directly against my flesh. This had better be worth it...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I added 1 oz to 3 oz of Lipo-U. Shake and apply.

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Ah that'd be why. I added about half an ounce to my lipo, didn't burn much at all...

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
can anyone explain to me what supps you guys are talking about? I have no clue

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just tried the Lipo-U and cap combo and it burns like I have an uncovered heating pad directly against my flesh. This had better be worth it...
I had just been using the bulk lipoderm, and adding the cap on top

davidcyt

davidcyt

Awards
lipoU means lipodream ultra?
and caps? what caps?

thanks for your reply

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely recommend either eliminating or reducing the Cap in favor of RKs

A

Alpha-male

Awards
Sup Rodja, I endured the extreme burn of the lipo + cap combo for 4 weeks straight. I don't think it's worth it. I got nothing noticeable from it. My advice is just go another route, more cardio, different type of cardio, carb cycle, or even just use another supplement. I've even read of people putting clen in the lipo and using it topical. For me it wasn't worth the pain and discomfort. At one point I was using an ice pack after applications! Good luck.

P.S. You can fight to win or lose, or you can fight to express the warrior spirit within you. :head:

S

SCDiesel23

Awards
can anyone explain to me what supps you guys are talking about? I have no clue
They are talking about mixing capsaicin and lipoderm ultra, then applying it topically to the skin, usually the abdomen region. It can assist in spot fat reduction.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sup Rodja, I endured the extreme burn of the lipo + cap combo for 4 weeks straight. I don't think it's worth it. I got nothing noticeable from it. My advice is just go another route, more cardio, different type of cardio, carb cycle, or even just use another supplement. I've even read of people putting clen in the lipo and using it topical. For me it wasn't worth the pain and discomfort. At one point I was using an ice pack after applications! Good luck.

P.S. You can fight to win or lose, or you can fight to express the warrior spirit within you. :head:
I did the clen and lipo before and it is awesome, especially since it does not have the negative VO2 when used locally. I already had some lipo and cap so I decided why not try the combo out? I already do so much physical activity (lifting, BJJ, Muay Thai, cardio, HIIT) that adding more would probably be a bad idea, as would the carb cycling since I am a performance athlete more than an aesthetic athlete.

I

illfoo

Awards
For me cap always burns the most a couple of hours after application. It's been to the point where I've wanted to stab myself to end the hell that is cap. If the cap starts to burn really bad after a few hours, I found that a little aloe vera and a fan go a long way.

RKs are always a good idea too. I like 'em.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Apply some next time before you have a match. Could help with grappling when your skin is burning someone else's. ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Apply some next time before you have a match. Could help with grappling when your skin is burning someone else's. ;)
Actually, that is not a bad idea at all...assuming it is legal?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually, that is not a bad idea at all...assuming it is legal?
I haven't heard anything about it being illegal. Dudes lather them selves up with lotions and vaseline as is, so why not give them a little burn?
:bruce3:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seriously...get some of this in your eye and you won't be able/wanting to fight.

I would recommend rubbing some on your "sore elbow" for pain relief. Should be far enough away from your own eyes to keep you from blinding yourself, while still able to blind your opponent.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seriously...get some of this in your eye and you won't be able/wanting to fight.

I would recommend rubbing some on your "sore elbow" for pain relief. Should be far enough away from your own eyes to keep you from blinding yourself, while still able to blind your opponent.
And for my "sore shoulders."

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would be careful with your shoulder, as you would end up inadvertently getting it into you own eyes.

Seriously, though...check for any restrictions on something like this. In the end, it will be on your conscience if you are ok using such a tactic, but I don't think it is banned.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is why I love AM. Man talks about trans cap with LU and the abdominal region burn, others chime in with their experiences and difficulties, thread then goes on to using the difficulties as an advantage in combat.:D

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Seriously your a better fighter than that...fight fairly. Win with a win your proud of. That comes from the hard work you put in training! Get em Rodja

PHWSSJ

PHWSSJ

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Why didnt you try the rasperry ketones, i thought they were supposed to work better and not nearly as painfull.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
This is why I love AM. Man talks about trans cap with LU and the abdominal region burn, others chime in with their experiences and difficulties, thread then goes on to using the difficulties as an advantage in combat.:D
:lol:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hell, we could just make a custom codpiece, ala From Dusk Til Dawn that pops up and squirts Lipoderm with Cap right into your opponent's face.