creative stack

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Well, after doing tons of research and going back and forth on what to stack, i think i have gone with the following creative stack. I was initially going with EPISTANE, but the post cycle therapy was a concern for me , as was the libido issues that could arise. So, look no further, this is probably want im gonna be running...

PRO-ANABOL / JW / RPM / POSEIDON

my "other" supplements to go along with above stack:

*MULTI-VITAMIN
*XTEND
*WPI WHEY
*BULK YELLOW GOLD (15mins before carb meals)
*BULK CEE (because i already have some capped)

Im open for suggestions. Is this too much or is this ok?

thanks

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I say go for it. Hell, I think the PA/JW/RPM would be enough. Which ones have you tried before?

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
I say go for it. Hell, I think the PA/JW/RPM would be enough. Which ones have you tried before?
Rodja, can always count on you chiming in and giving your opinion. I really do appreciate that. One of the reasons i have decided to go with this was from viewing yours' and riseboi's logs on PA/JW.

I have never tried any of these. I agree that PA/JW/RPM would be good in itself, but i think POSEIDON can be stack with anything and would be a good addition.

I love BULK YG, as it does a pretty good job of partitioning carbs.

In running your PA/JW stack, what things would you advise me to look for? Any negatives? Im pretty sure this wont cause gyno, as i have researched that extensively. No PCT also, which is good.

I have 3 original bottlex of AX PHERAPLEX, and just dont know if i wanna dive into that stash yet....heck, may even trade someone for them. I dont know yet.

thanks man
:bb3:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
If you don't build muscle off that stack......... well..............

Keep us posted on results man!!!!!!!!

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
wow I thought I was the only one who still had a stockpile of old AX Phera...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you have already used the "supporting" supps, then I give the:thumbsup: to your stack. Keep us updated about your results, hell keep a log.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
wow I thought I was the only one who still had a stockpile of old AX Phera...
Yea, i have 3 bottles. I am still chickensh** about diving into the PH thing right now. Maybe i will save the bottles for another day....maybe i will just sell them. I just dont know.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
If you have already used the "supporting" supps, then I give the:thumbsup: to your stack. Keep us updated about your results, hell keep a log.
Rodja, with the stack i am suggesting, would u suggest i do anything differently or add anything like 6oxo on my off days, etc.

Also, how would you run the stack in terms of dosing? Would you take them both everyday, or bridge them? Just wanting to get a different opinion.

Ill probably just dose them both just like the bottle directs.

thanks bros'

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I stacked them and dosed according to the bottle. 6OXO is not necessary and just remember to increase your protein intake. Divanil increases thyroid output, which is why it helps out with leaning, and adding extra protein will help to maximize both the ecdysterones and the divanil.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
THANKS MAN. I really appreciate the info. I was thinking of throwing leviathan in the stack, but i have decided against it. Just gonna leave it as is.

Also, did you have any side effects from PA/JW (i.e. oily skin, acne, gyno issues, etc?..i know it isnt supposed to cause gyno, but there have been some threads regarding this. Just wanted to hear others.)

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
PRO-ANABOL / JW / RPM / POSEIDON

thanks
Well, im just about to hit the submit button on this order. Someone please tell me that this is a solid stack..and i should order. I think im good to go with this...just wanted final opinions.

thanks fellas'...

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Well, im just about to hit the submit button on this order. Someone please tell me that this is a solid stack..and i should order. I think im good to go with this...just wanted final opinions.

thanks fellas'...
A very solid stack indeed IMHO. :thumbsup:

If you are worried about acne/skin issues, Poseidon will be very, VERY helpful in that department as well as numerous others. Keep us updated! :)

Workin

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Where are the BCAA's? Or at least Lecuine
sorry. other supplements going to be used are :

*MULTI-VITAMIN
*XTEND
*WPI WHEY

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
sorry. other supplements going to be used are :

*MULTI-VITAMIN
*XTEND
*WPI WHEY
:toofunny:

I guess i was reading too fast...

as you were.