Bulking stack advice...

hoog16

Awards
I'm going to be cutting for about another month and a half or so and was looking into planning my bulking stack for when the time comes. The thing is I'm 19 and going to be taking accutane to treat my acne so I'm not looking to use anything that will mess with test or estrogen levels. Main goal is strength first and mass second. Here's what I was thinking.

Controlled Labs White Blood and Green Bulge
Palo Alto Labs Incarnate
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey

Simple and basic but I think it'll be effective for my age. Anyone else have any suggestions or input? Trying to keep it cost effective. Diet will be in check and with my training I usually rotate every month between 3x10,4x6,8x3.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Cost effective is the key phrase. As a student, I put most of my money into buying protein and whole foods. The supplements really dont match up to real food. As far as cost effectiveness though, Id say some bulk creatine mono if thats your thing would help with muscle gains.

A Pre-WO product like White Flood will help. RPM is on sale at NP right now which might be of interested to you but it does increase test levels so that might be out for you; Theres also the special rate for P-Slin which might be interesting for you.

I`m often in the same boat; Just a student trying to keep it simple. Some bulk BCAA`s from NP might be useful; I definitely like having some during my workout.