HELP: Work out headaches??

Warriorz

Awards
The last two days at the gym I have gotten wicked headaches that I can feel from the top of my head down to my eyes. This is the first time this has ever happened, and I have used supps such as Storm/Shock Therapy and GlyerGrow in the past where people have reported them....

Anyway, I was in day 8 of a new stack (Camphibolic, PowerFull, Cissus, Greentea) that i am using for the first time. Does anyone know if any of these are known to cause headaches in people? I was thinking that it maybe the Green tea (taking b/n .7-1g pre-wo) since I usually have next to no caffeine in my daily diet.

...I know water intake is not the problem since I monitor that closely. Thanks.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
The last two days at the gym I have gotten wicked headaches that I can feel from the top of my head down to my eyes. This is the first time this has ever happened, and I have used supps such as Storm/Shock Therapy and GlyerGrow in the past where people have reported them....

Anyway, I was in day 8 of a new stack (Camphibolic, PowerFull, Cissus, Greentea) that i am using for the first time. Does anyone know if any of these are known to cause headaches in people? I was thinking that it maybe the Green tea (taking b/n .7-1g pre-wo) since I usually have next to no caffeine in my daily diet.

...I know water intake is not the problem since I monitor that closely. Thanks.
I dont know about the supps but have you checked your blood pressure when this happens....I know most say high bloodpressure doesnt cause headaches but my last two cycles of superdrol I would get the same type of headache you are describing and when I checked my bp it was elevated 140/92. When the headaches went away my bp dropped back down to normal.....Just a thought!

Warriorz

Awards
That's what I was thinking exactly. Unfortunately, both times I was at my college gym, which to my surprise, didn't have the basic bp equipment.

Tomorrow, I'm going to go to my "real" (membership) just in case it happens again. I'm also going to take smaller doses of the green tea to let my body adjust to the increased caffiene intake.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
That's what I was thinking exactly. Unfortunately, both times I was at my college gym, which to my surprise, didn't have the basic bp equipment.

Tomorrow, I'm going to go to my "real" (membership) just in case it happens again. I'm also going to take smaller doses of the green tea to let my body adjust to the increased caffiene intake.
good idea!

Wildor

Wildor

Awards
I have had this problem. I got my BP checked and it came back ok. So i decided to ask my chiropractor and he came up with the idea that my neck was too tight from my computer job. So now before every workout and throughout the day i stretch my neck and seems to have made all the difference. Might be completely different but it took me awhile to figure it out so good luck.

hulkinghitman

hulkinghitman

Awards
Do you have sinus problems? If you are a gym it could be a difference in humidity. How about stay on the current dose of everything you are doing and then 30 minutes before you train try taking two aspirin to see if that helps?
Just a thought.:cheers: