What kind of stack besides the obvious

underabench

Hey guys new here. Been working out for just over a year now, and taking the obvious supplements creatine, whey, multi vitamin. I want to get onto a stack, I have read about a few things but just wondering about your recommendations. As well I'm 20 160lbs 5'9 and currently on a clean bulk. My bulk is about 6000-6500 calories around 360g of protein around 400g of carbs and fats daily. So any help would be much appreciated! And sorry I couldnt resist putting in this dancing guy... :dance:

underabench

MY goal is to put on as much muscle mass as I possibly can.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Well, I'd suggest first doing a lot of reading and come up with some things that interest you. Prepare for many people to chime in w/ suggestions to try (fill in the blank). There are a lot of products on the market.... many work, many more do not. A select few of them however are truly safe and well researched products.

Mar430

Awards
Like Ive been lifting for a few years and im not a pro and all but i can tell you what has worked for me. I went from 120lbs to 160lbs in a few years (also keep in mind i did eat like a beast and went to the gym 4-5 times a week). Im not saying to make a stack of these but as just a reference of something to look into, cause they have worked for me:
BSN's NO-Xplode, CellMass, Nitrix
Cytosport's Muscle Milk (powder and RTD), Cytogainer
USPLabs PowerFULL, Anabolic Pump
Universal Nutrition's Animal Pak

Im not even gonna name the **** that hasnt work, cause im not tryin to make anyone's product look bad....even if it may ****ty!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Just about everyone is tryin to pack on muscle. I'd say you need to search around in the Sponsor section and look at different products. There is nothign beside the "obvious" Protein, Creatine, PreWO boost, BCAAs/EAAs. I guess those are what i would call givens. Now you're prolly lookin for something like Anabolic Pump, 11oxo, Jungle Warfare, etc. Theres alot to learn about and different aspects of how they work.

underabench

Just about everyone is tryin to pack on muscle. I'd say you need to search around in the Sponsor section and look at different products. There is nothign beside the "obvious" Protein, Creatine, PreWO boost, BCAAs/EAAs. I guess those are what i would call givens. Now you're prolly lookin for something like Anabolic Pump, 11oxo, Jungle Warfare, etc. Theres alot to learn about and different aspects of how they work.
Yea, thanks Ill do some more research about each one, but Im just wondering which would be recommended so I can look into them anything that I guess everyone would agree not to go with?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Alot of people like the EVO stack. Applied Nut. has good stacks. Epistane is out there. It all depends on if you want supps or more serious stuff like P.H.s Check the log section out to, when newer suff comes out it is usually logged a few times. These guys do good ones to, not some 3 line post, more like 3+ paragraphs

underabench

I found this
* IGF-2
* RPM + Leviathan (Not sure about the Leviathan though)
* Incarnate
* Neovar

Which was posted in another thread. Did some readings on them, seem all ok. Anyones opinions on it?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You also should recalculate your kcal consumption. I am not sure how much fat you consume daily, but your total for your carbs and protein is only around 3000. I hope that you are not eating 3000 kcals from fats.

underabench

I dont believe they are, I can post a sample of what I eat in a day (today) if you want to see and check it out

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I dont believe they are, I can post a sample of what I eat in a day (today) if you want to see and check it out
Might be a good idea man. Start with a little evaluation of food and diet, then proceed to supplements. This will allow you to save a little money I bet.

As for the stack you mention above, I love it, but I am a tad bit biased.

underabench

For my diet, just looking at it now, I see that because of a couple things the fats are going to be high... (i.e putting a little cream into my shakes)
Breakfest
cup of oatmeal
8oz2%milk
4ozheavy cream
protein shake
Morning snack
1cup peanuts
Lunch
8ozchicken breast with green salad and 2 slices of pita bread
Afternoon snack
8oz2%milk
4ozheavy cream
protein shake
flax seed
Dinner
12oz tbone steak
2 potatoes
large salad
1tbsp olive oil
Nighttime snack
8oz2%milk
4ozheavy cream
protein shake
flax seed
2 bannanas

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
The cream is not a bad thing however when looking to build some muscle. An overlooked, misunderstood addition by many. The fat amounts overall do seem a bit high however, if you look at it through ratios.

underabench

Ideal ratios would be more close together? Or more carbohydrates be should added

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Well, if numbers above are correct.... and Rodja's math is correct, you've got around 35 % Protein, 25 % carbs, and 50% fats. 35/25/50

There are many differing opinions.....
I'd go 40/35/25 or 50/30/20

underabench

Alright, I think I'll make some adjustments and go with 40/35/25 or I'll try 40/30/30. I know its not clean but taking in the fats for the calories is just much easier because everything is smaller portions of it.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
I found this
* IGF-2
* RPM + Leviathan (Not sure about the Leviathan though)
* Incarnate
* Neovar

Which was posted in another thread. Did some readings on them, seem all ok. Anyones opinions on it?
originally posted by an applied nutrit. rep perhaps? its a great company though. have used rpm and leviathin, and like them both, might not want the levi on a bulk though. the IGF-2 looks promising but its expensive. cant speak for the others.