CryingEmo's Fat Burning Stack

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
With proper diet and cardio, this stack should do the job. First off all, the stim effects may wear down a bit, so you'll need Reset AD.

The Stack:

Bronkaid + Leviathan + Stim Free RPM

Begin with one Leviathan, and continue until you can tolerate 2 caps, 2 times a day. Next add 1/2 cap of Bronkaid and continue to build your tolerance until you reach 1 bronkaid cap + 2 leviathan twice a day. Finally add 1-2 Stim free RPM (I have the stim version). You'll want to take 1 Reset AD in the morning on an empty stomach, and 1 in the afternoon with a dose of the tripple stack. All stims should be taken on an empty stomach. When you finally max out the dose, hold it there for a month with a clean diet at about maintenance level and adaqute cardio (non-catabolic).

Enjoy.

:head:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
With proper diet and cardio, this stack should do the job. First off all, the stim effects may wear down a bit, so you'll need Reset AD.

The Stack:

Bronkaid + Leviathan + Stim Free RPM

Begin with one Leviathan, and continue until you can tolerate 2 caps, 2 times a day. Next add 1/2 cap of Bronkaid and continue to build your tolerance until you reach 1 bronkaid cap + 2 leviathan twice a day. Finally add 1-2 Stim free RPM (I have the stim version). You'll want to take 1 Reset AD in the morning on an empty stomach, and 1 in the afternoon with a dose of the tripple stack. All stims should be taken on an empty stomach. When you finally max out the dose, hold it there for a month with a clean diet at about maintenance level and adaqute cardio (non-catabolic).

Enjoy.

:head:
Hmmmm.....I approve!!