Cycle Support

aviatrix

Awards
DO NOT - I repeat DO NOT try to gulp down a scoop of this with a mouth full of something.. If it gets caught in the back of your throat there's a good chance you will vomit. :rofl:

It worked well the first time I did it. I just tried it again and fear that my throat will never forgive me.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Smooth. Try Snorting your NO booster.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
DO NOT - I repeat DO NOT try to gulp down a scoop of this with a mouth full of something.. If it gets caught in the back of your throat there's a good chance you will vomit. :rofl:

It worked well the first time I did it. I just tried it again and fear that my throat will never forgive me.
HAHA!! I have had the same experience a couple times. Stuff is really gross, but for the price/quality ---- can't beat it.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
HAHA!! I have had the same experience a couple times. Stuff is really gross, but for the price/quality ---- can't beat it.
It actually isn't that bad, or at least the choco/PB one isn't, but then again I heard how bad it tasted, so I expected the worse.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
The taste has gotten better but it is still nasty. I use chocolate and i take it in one of my shakes. that helps knock down the flavor.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
as fast as you can down it in a small glass of water. some will stick to the sides so you may have to repeat a few times.

abish

abish

Awards
the taste is not all that bad to me.. but i was expecting it to be horrible because of all the comments on taste