Is this normal?

  1. New Member
    speedpastu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    221
    Rep Power
    209
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    28.04%

    Is this normal?


    I just got a bottle of Eropharm Cell-Fuel in the mail. It is creatine, but when I opened the bottle the little piece of cotton was wet and reeked of alcohol.. Like isopropyl alcohol. The caplets are kinda moist and when i smell the bottle it definitely reeks of alcohol. Anyone know about this? Weird.

  2. Senior Member
    superdrollover's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,091
    Rep Power
    643
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    16.9%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by speedpastu View Post
    I just got a bottle of Eropharm Cell-Fuel in the mail. It is creatine, but when I opened the bottle the little piece of cotton was wet and reeked of alcohol.. Like isopropyl alcohol. The caplets are kinda moist and when i smell the bottle it definitely reeks of alcohol. Anyone know about this? Weird.
    Never had it myself but it deffinately doesnt sound right but I could be wrong.
  3. New Member
    speedpastu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    221
    Rep Power
    209
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    28.04%

    Quote Originally Posted by superdrollover View Post
    Never had it myself but it deffinately doesnt sound right but I could be wrong.
    lol, i figured out what happened, the heat from being in the ups truck actually made the ethyl in the creatine i guess do something, they are sending a new bottle. definitely was not normal.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    superdrollover's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,091
    Rep Power
    643
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    16.9%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by speedpastu View Post
    lol, i figured out what happened, the heat from being in the ups truck actually made the ethyl in the creatine i guess do something, they are sending a new bottle. definitely was not normal.
    LOL....Sounds like they need to ship the next one on ice.
  5. New Member
    speedpastu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    221
    Rep Power
    209
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    28.04%

    Quote Originally Posted by superdrollover View Post
    LOL....Sounds like they need to ship the next one on ice.
    u have no idea... the second i opened the bottle it smelled like a bottle of 151. it was horrible, i didn't know if the **** was to get me big or get me drunk lol.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Havoc has a odor to it is this normal?
    By rkretz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-09-2007, 04:45 AM
  2. is this normal????
    By mschulke in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-01-2006, 02:09 PM
  3. Liquid Nolva, Is this normal?
    By predator124 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-11-2005, 01:47 AM
  4. WTF. Is this normal on HGH??
    By FullyBuilt in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-13-2005, 03:06 PM
  5. Is this normal?
    By FLY in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-04-2004, 06:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in