Mass FX stack and Hydroxycut Hardcore?

hellstrand

Awards
Next week, I'll be starting the Mass FX stack (Hyperdrol X2 and Mass FX). I'm already taking Hydroxycut Hardcore; does anyone know any reason that I should hold back on the Mass FX until the Hardcore is done, or can they be taken at the same time?

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
No they are two totally different products they shouldn't conflict with one another.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Next week, I'll be starting the Mass FX stack (Hyperdrol X2 and Mass FX). I'm already taking Hydroxycut Hardcore; does anyone know any reason that I should hold back on the Mass FX until the Hardcore is done, or can they be taken at the same time?
I assume youre cutting?

And oh, its fine.

propho

Awards
  • Established
How is the Hydroxycut going for you? I have been meaning to try this for a long time.. I heard it makes you crazy in the head also.. I'm kinda a stim junkie but I'm looking more towards the weight loss factor.. also hoping it's not just something that keeps yer brain all stimmed up so you can't eat kinda weight loss.. cuz i can not eat easily..

hellstrand

Awards
thanks guys

You hit the nail on the head- I am cutting. I was worried something might mix wrong. Thanks a bunch. I'm glad you guys actually know what you're talking about- I tried 2 other forums and all I got was "what's Mass FX?" thanks again guys
-E

hellstrand

Awards
How is the Hydroxycut going for you? I have been meaning to try this for a long time.. I heard it makes you crazy in the head also.. I'm kinda a stim junkie but I'm looking more towards the weight loss factor.. also hoping it's not just something that keeps yer brain all stimmed up so you can't eat kinda weight loss.. cuz i can not eat easily..
I've only been using it for 2 weeks and it's amazing! But you'll only get the results you want if you hold back on the snacking. One weird thing for me it is that it suppresses appetite; you feel like you are really hungry when meal times roll around, but then halfway thru you feel like you're full. I haven't been crazy in the head haha, so I don't know about that part. You absolutely have to drink all of the water they say and then some during the day, or else you'll feel like crap during workouts.

propho

Awards
  • Established
well if you think about it that's sorta good thing.. you won't be a glutton and eat smaller portions then =)

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
and you like your sh!t turning red? I tried HH and was so disgusted the first few times i used the toilet, that i vowed to never use it again...........

animal cuts, lipo 6, stim x all worked wonders for me.......

But to answer your question (as others before me have), yes, you can take it with the stack!

hellstrand

Awards
and you like your sh!t turning red? I tried HH and was so disgusted the first few times i used the toilet, that i vowed to never use it again...........

animal cuts, lipo 6, stim x all worked wonders for me.......

But to answer your question (as others before me have), yes, you can take it with the stack!
It has to be with certain people then, because it's working wonders for me; and I also have not had any red sh!t yet. I'll keep you posted...

propho

Awards
  • Established
ya, i asked a co-worker who's taking it and they didn't mention anything about red ****..

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It has to be with certain people then, because it's working wonders for me; and I also have not had any red sh!t yet. I'll keep you posted...
i've heard of others having it too, maybe it is jsut a reaction to the dye they use, but basically, it is like the SAME color as the caps....................ABSOLUTELY FCUKS with your mind when/if you see it.......

but yeah, it will be interestign to see how this turns out!:head:

hellstrand

Awards
Still no red s***, but even I did get it, I don't think it would mess with me that much. Think about it for a second; you're putting something into your body that isn't usually there; so there's bound to be some side effects. I've been following some routines I found for the pills (ab exercises and and cardio) from a Hydroxycut H. ad in a Men's Health magazine. I do these on my rest days (wednesday and sunday), and I also have a cardio session before my workouts on Mon. and Fri. My BF% has gone from 18% at 185 to 14% at 184.

hellstrand

Awards
I forgot to add that the Mass FX stack has not come yet. I will have it by the end of this week or the next. I have 66 pills left, which means 22 servings (11 days) left of Hydroxycut. I'm glad I kind of got a jump start on the fat loss, but I really should have waited until the others got here, so I might snag another bottle of HH. I've decided to add a few more things into the mix, so heres my stack:

Mass FX
Hyperdrol X2
Retain 2
LG Methyl 1-D

Hydroxycut Hardcore
GNC Mega Men Multi
ON Casien or Musclemilk
naNOx9 before workouts

Post Cycle:
post cycle therapy (PCT 2)
probably the liver support as well
continued protein and vitamins

I want criticism! Give me some suggestions!
Will be starting all of this this coming weekend or the start of next week.

propho

Awards
  • Established
I'd say drop the LG Methyl 1 D also I'm not too big on the nO boosters.. don't really see any point ... and already yer gonna be spending a ton of money on this.. I don't have money like that..

Here's your AX stack:

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/1377/ax-triple-stack.html

And maybe cuz it's just me.. I don't think you need PCT 2.. that'd be overkill in my opinion..

So to not go broke..

AX Stack, Hydroxycut Hardcore

But honestly I think you should hold off on taking the Hydroxycut till towards the end as yer receptors are prolly shot by now..

You could always pickup a bottle of Reset A.D. as I've heard good things about it.. plus Palo Alto Labs makes such innovative products =)