Reset AD, my New Staple Supp

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
So I'm 5 or 6 days into this bottle, taking 1 cap 2-3 times a day. I'll have to admit, I was very skeptical, and have been since first hearing about the product coming out. Not that I doubted PAL or any of the claims or feedback so much, just that I know how bad my "symptoms" are and how such an abundance of stims taken at once nowadays can hardly phase me :yawn: .

So the first 3 days I didn't really notice much. Two days ago, with my second dose I took 2 X-force and chewed a 4mg Nicotine gum, nothing out of the ordinary for me... an hour and a half later, I'm in class sweaty as all sh*t, nervous, even a little shaky...definitely overstimmed. :fool2:

So I figure I'll try again tomorrow (yesterday) to duplicate. First off I felt good after taking only one Reset AD with no stims in the morning, which is really weird for me. I never feel "good" early without any stims in me :blink:, but yesterday was different... So pre-workout I took another Reset AD, 2 Leviathan, a 1/2 scoop of Chaos, and 1 X-force (for good measure :lol:). Again, this amount of stims is really commonplace for me. I was FLYING:run:!!! It ended up being too much. I had great intensity and strength and focus for the first few sets... After about 5 sets total, I was sweating waaayyyy too much, and felt pretty nauseous. My Purple Wraath/CEE mixture just about made me throw up towards the end or my WO. Not that it's the greatest tasting mixture normally, but I normally have no problem with it...

So as far as I'm concerned, this stuff DEFINITELY WORKS, and this is coming from someone who was very skeptical and has a severe stim tolerance, even addiction. Over the past.... 6-8 years probably.... the very least I've taken in a day was caffeine powder 3+ times a day. There have been periods where I was taking like 200mcg clenbuterol + an Ephedrine stack 3X/D. :fool2: I'm only a few days in, and I'm pretty sure it'll get better and better! Can't beat the price for a month's supply either! Reset AD (60 capsules) By Palo Alto Labs

:cheers: PAL

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
So I'm 5 or 6 days into this bottle, taking 1 cap 2-3 times a day. I'll have to admit, I was very skeptical, and have been since first hearing about the product coming out. Not that I doubted PAL or any of the claims or feedback so much, just that I know how bad my "symptoms" are and how such an abundance of stims taken at once nowadays can hardly phase me :yawn: .

So the first 3 days I didn't really notice much. Two days ago, with my second dose I took 2 X-force and chewed a 4mg Nicotine gum, nothing out of the ordinary for me... an hour and a half later, I'm in class sweaty as all sh*t, nervous, even a little shaky...definitely overstimmed. :fool2:

So I figure I'll try again tomorrow (yesterday) to duplicate. First off I felt good after taking only one Reset AD with no stims in the morning, which is really weird for me. I never feel "good" early without any stims in me :blink:, but yesterday was different... So pre-workout I took another Reset AD, 2 Leviathan, a 1/2 scoop of Chaos, and 1 X-force (for good measure :lol:). Again, this amount of stims is really commonplace for me. I was FLYING:run:!!! It ended up being too much. I had great intensity and strength and focus for the first few sets... After about 5 sets total, I was sweating waaayyyy too much, and felt pretty nauseous. My Purple Wraath/CEE mixture just about made me throw up towards the end or my WO. Not that it's the greatest tasting mixture normally, but I normally have no problem with it...

So as far as I'm concerned, this stuff DEFINITELY WORKS, and this is coming from someone who was very skeptical and has a severe stim tolerance, even addiction. Over the past.... 6-8 years probably.... the very least I've taken in a day was caffeine powder 3+ times a day. There have been periods where I was taking like 200mcg clenbuterol + an Ephedrine stack 3X/D. :fool2: I'm only a few days in, and I'm pretty sure it'll get better and better! Can't beat the price for a month's supply either! Reset AD (60 capsules) By Palo Alto Labs

I knew you would like it my brutha, this stuff rocks man --- it is probably my favorite supplement out right now --- literally...:thumbsup:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm doing a sponsored log right now, and looks like it will become a staple of mine as well, so I can taper off stim use over the next couple months. I'm still at so far under breakeven calories, that I need the stims still but I do need less. Once I get over the hump of weight loss (early august), i'll use the Reset + taper down the stims

hopefully PAL will decide to continue to sponsor my log, although at $18/bottle, its not bad, under $1/day at 3/day

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
omg! this is getting me so pumped about starting my reset AD(look for my log i will be starting in a week or so). i have always had VERY high natural tolerance, and has been getting worse as the amount of stims i take is increasing at an unhealthy rate. im like you SS (well, not as severe) but i can take 160-175mcg clen with eca x 3/ed or the clen with livitathin(spelling) 2 x ed and then throw in 30-60mg of adderall and still be completely fine, maybe shake for a half hour if i take them all togeather, but be fine after that. im excited to start!

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
im like you SS (well, not as severe) but i can take 160-175mcg clen with eca x 3/ed or the clen with livitathin(spelling) 2 x ed and then throw in 30-60mg of adderall and still be completely fine,
Not as bad?! :hammer:

I take adderall as a recreational drug! 40mg and I act like I took some X! :rant: :run: Though I use it maybe twice a year, strictly at concerts and usually drink w/ it! :drunk: ;)

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
omg! this is getting me so pumped about starting my reset AD(look for my log i will be starting in a week or so). i have always had VERY high natural tolerance, and has been getting worse as the amount of stims i take is increasing at an unhealthy rate. im like you SS (well, not as severe) but i can take 160-175mcg clen with eca x 3/ed or the clen with livitathin(spelling) 2 x ed and then throw in 30-60mg of adderall and still be completely fine, maybe shake for a half hour if i take them all togeather, but be fine after that. im excited to start!
I don't see how you and SS do it bro!! That is a SICK amount of stims!! I can't wait to see your log bro, you MIGHT need to up it to 3caps/day for some intense adrenal therapy ;)

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
but i can take 160-175mcg clen with eca x 3/ed or the clen with livitathin(spelling) 2 x ed and then throw in 30-60mg of adderall and still be completely fine, maybe shake for a half hour if i take them all togeather, but be fine after that. im excited to start!
:jaw: :jaw: :jaw:

Holy crap thats a lot!

Supersoldier... thanks man... really appreciate the feedback!! We spent a lot of time trying to get Reset AD just right... great to see such great feedback accross the board!

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
BTW.

I tried the 2 sample packs of Leviathan a few months back, and didn't really think it was anything out of the ordinary.

Took 2 today (and only the Lev as far as stims go, I swear ;) ), and I feel GREAT! 5 days into P C T too. :thumbsup:

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I've got a bottle of this arriving today from NP. I can hardly wait to start it.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And for the price? Definite smart addition.
Actually its a "better than free" price :) If you just drink 1 less energy drink per day, the Reset AD has paid for itself. I'm taking in about 2/3 of the stims I was before at this point, which probably is saving me in the range of $3-4 daily

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
I don't see how you and SS do it bro!! That is a SICK amount of stims!! I can't wait to see your log bro, you MIGHT need to up it to 3caps/day for some intense adrenal therapy ;)
i really have know idea either, just always been that way, high tolerance to everything. i know its not a stim, but for example purposes, yesterday i took a little over 4g of phenibut and feel fine today, most wont come near more then 2-3g at most. and its not like i am really all that massive at ~155lbs. more so just a natural freak of nature:rofl:

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I was taking about 150mcg of clen as well, and 6-8 caps of RPM, and a few Spike Shooters...

I have dramatically cut back on stims now and just pop 3 Reset AD's ed, and 4-5 servings of Poseidon...Eventually I will cut stims out for at least 30 days, just working myself to that point, because this 3-AD has me lethargic.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Fedex just dropped off my package. All ready took a reset ad.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Hell yeah it does!!

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Anybody else dosing Reset around workouts?

I've been taking 1 pre and 1 post.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Anybody else dosing Reset around workouts?

I've been taking 1 pre and 1 post.
I am taking 1 pre with a stim.
Using this for only about a week, this is good stuff, and I've only ever needed two caps a day. Energy levels throughout the day have remained stable. NO caffeine crashes!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like quite a useful way to help cutback on the stims.

I read the description a few times and was trying to figure out if it would help me. I don't drink coffee, only tea but I took some Pre-WO products that had about 200mg of caffeine for about 2 months or so. I still take some pre-WO stuff with Caffeine like SMASH , and I don't know if I'm starting to build up a tolerance but would Reset AD be useful for me if my only main stim is caffeine? Thanks in advance

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I still take some pre-WO stuff with Caffeine like SMASH , and I don't know if I'm starting to build up a tolerance but would Reset AD be useful for me if my only main stim is caffeine? Thanks in advance
Caffeine is my only stim and after a few weeks on Reset AD a cup of coffee had me shaking.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have got to say that it will be a staple for me as well, it works wonders. I am feeling much much better throughout my day without any crash from any stimulant. I forgot to take my Reset Ad today because I was rushed to get to work, and boy can I feel the difference. I had a HUGE crash from my RPM and Redline energy drink today, and by huge I mean I have a migraine and can barely stay awak. 3 Pills a day is what works best for me.

propho

Awards
  • Established
good to hear.. i was definitely thinking of picking a bottle of this up myself as I too am a stim junkie

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
unfortunately A.D did nothing for me
Hey would love to hear your stim profile.. How long did you take reset-ad. Did you take 2 a day or 3. If you have time PM me and lets see if we can figure out why it didnt work.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Note to self: You can't use the same amount of stims as before you started taking Reset A.D. :frustrate :fool2:

About an hour after taking 2 Leviathans and 1 Reset AD, I get let out of work early. Which gives me just enough time to hit the gym for 30-45 minutes and still make it to class on time.:run:

So I'm in the car, and I'm thinking "Man, I could use an X-force cap right now, just for good measure." So I pull into the convenience store for some water or something to chase the pill with. I end up with the tall Monster Lo Carb :blink: , and somehow convince myself that I don't need 1 X-force, I need 2. :twisted:

Apparently I can't tell how stimmed up I am when I'm sitting down or driving...

I get to the gym, and just go nuts. Knock out 10 sets and finish stretching in 30 minutes. Hardly any rest in between sets (obv). I was overstimmed I guess, but I didn't feel nauseous like last time. Still felt good, but less would have been more fo sho!

Wanna know something else... I actually feel like either the Reset itself, or a combination of the Reset and less overall stim intake is doing WONDERS for my social anxiety!!!

No more:

propho

Awards
  • Established
HAH before responding before I was thinking "damn I remember when supersoldier was stacking ph's left and right back in the day" looks like you've moved onto other things LOL.. :box:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Note to self: You can't use the same amount of stims as before you started taking Reset A.D. :frustrate :fool2:

About an hour after taking 2 Leviathans and 1 Reset AD, I get let out of work early. Which gives me just enough time to hit the gym for 30-45 minutes and still make it to class on time.:run:

So I'm in the car, and I'm thinking "Man, I could use an X-force cap right now, just for good measure." So I pull into the convenience store for some water or something to chase the pill with. I end up with the tall Monster Lo Carb :blink: , and somehow convince myself that I don't need 1 X-force, I need 2. :twisted:

Apparently I can't tell how stimmed up I am when I'm sitting down or driving...

I get to the gym, and just go nuts. Knock out 10 sets and finish stretching in 30 minutes. Hardly any rest in between sets (obv). I was overstimmed I guess, but I didn't feel nauseous like last time. Still felt good, but less would have been more fo sho!

Wanna know something else... I actually feel like either the Reset itself, or a combination of the Reset and less overall stim intake is doing WONDERS for my social anxiety!!!

No more:

Considering where you have come from this ^^^^ stims intake is nothing...lol

Slowly but surely wins the race my friend, just keep decreasing slowly.

Btw, we need to talk bud ---

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
When i first started taking rpm with reset i got a nice kick from rpm. Yesterday i took my normal dose when i got done work and i got that oh sh&t feeling where your mind is racing you cant sit still and your hands are jittery. Also one cup of coffee a day right now is all i need.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
HAH before responding before I was thinking "damn I remember when supersoldier was stacking ph's left and right back in the day" looks like you've moved onto other things LOL.. :box:
:sad:

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Your liver probably is thanking you ;)
Not only my liver, but my entire endocrine system. I had zero LH and FSH w/ low test for almost 2 years after stopping. I'm trying to be a bit more careful now. I was *this* close to extending my 7 week Epi cycle into a 16 week (total) Test-P/Tren-A/Masteron-P 100mg each ED full on Gonzo old school SS crazy mofo cycle. :twisted: But I thought better of it, with the help of a little talkin to by yeahright. :cheers:

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Not only my liver, but my entire endocrine system. I had zero LH and FSH w/ low test for almost 2 years after stopping. I'm trying to be a bit more careful now. I was *this* close to extending my 7 week Epi cycle into a 16 week (total) Test-P/Tren-A/Masteron-P 100mg each ED full on Gonzo old school SS crazy mofo cycle. :twisted: But I thought better of it, with the help of a little talkin to by yeahright. :cheers:
i guess your avatar is appropriate then!! hahaha

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Stuff is still kicking ass! :head:

I actually feel like a new man, no bull****. Leviathan is da sh*t too! :head: Didn't Dave post something like..."at the end of your first bottle, if you wanna keep logging it, then hit me up and we'll send you more". Or something like that anyway...:rant: ;)

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
i guess your avatar is appropriate then!! hahaha
If I just got done a back/traps workout, and maybe threw a couple sets of chest in there for effect, I would look a lot like that. I've been thinking of getting a pic like that, and posting it side by side w/ my avatar! :bb3: Traps are by far my best muscle.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stuff is still kicking ass! :head:

I actually feel like a new man, no bull****. Leviathan is da sh*t too! :head: Didn't Dave post something like..."at the end of your first bottle, if you wanna keep logging it, then hit me up and we'll send you more". Or something like that anyway...:rant: ;)

Basically yes he did say that, and I already did my begging :D I know i'm going to be buying it for a while, till I get everything back on track. It still is cheaper than what I used to spend on coffee and energy drinks, so its not bad.

Reset really is the only supplement i've ever taken that is cost negative - I've cut out taking other things that were daily that cost me 5x as much as the Reset AD does.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I was gonna make a new thread then I remembered this one...

I have been about a month without taking Reset....why? I have no clue. But I just realized how sluggish and tired I have been outside the gym...and the biggest thing ---> not being able to go to sleep. So I got me a couple bottles of Reset and honest to God, within a day I felt 10x better. Energy levels throughout the day are great, and I can actually fall asleep when I get tired. And I also cut back on my stims with the same effect.

I LOVE THIS STUFF!~!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its probably the best performing supplement available for its price vs effects.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I heard that Reset AD is very good to use in between cycles. I must admit that, ever since I came across this product, I've been very interested in trying it out.