Top 10 Protein Supplements

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
That gives a pretty cool breakdown of prices/brands. Be aware though that it appears it is just a listing of how many grams of protein you get per dollar....only based on buying from bodybuilding.com - not the Internet in general.

justrt4u

justrt4u

Awards
is there another site that does something like that? I like to use Froogle sometimes, but sometimes i'm reluctant to trust unknown web sites to buy from

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
also does not include per dollar how much your getting absorbed.

semper60003

Awards
djbombsquad -
how would you figure out how much you're actually absorbing? doesn't that vary from person to person?

dannyboy9

dannyboy9

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Right off the bat, I'm going to state the obvious: anything with WPC is not going to make it to the top 100%. Per dollar, yes you might be getting more protein per gram but if we're talking WPC, you're not intaking a very reliable source of protein seeing how WPC is a very inferior type of protein.

How much whey protein one should take in varies but the fact is that regardless, if you want to actually absorb the protein you have combine it with carbohydrates, first off (we all know this). I wouldn't be able to tell you, and neither would the companies that make these protein products, if you're actually absorbing much of what's contained in these products because there are no published studies or any other sorts of information to confirm that you actually are. On the other hand, if all you're worried about is the superficial (i.e. protein per dollar) not really being concerned if what you're taking in is even being absorbed then yes, at the time of purchase, you might be getting more "bang for buck" but in the end you're throwing away your money.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Right off the bat, I'm going to state the obvious: anything with WPC is not going to make it to the top 100%. Per dollar, yes you might be getting more protein per gram but if we're talking WPC, you're not intaking a very reliable source of protein seeing how WPC is a very inferior type of protein.

How much whey protein one should take in varies but the fact is that regardless, if you want to actually absorb the protein you have combine it with carbohydrates, first off (we all know this). I wouldn't be able to tell you, and neither would the companies that make these protein products, if you're actually absorbing much of what's contained in these products because there are no published studies or any other sorts of information to confirm that you actually are. On the other hand, if all you're worried about is the superficial (i.e. protein per dollar) not really being concerned if what you're taking in is even being absorbed then yes, at the time of purchase, you might be getting more "bang for buck" but in the end you're throwing away your money.
Oryx Goat Whey.... You can get it around 25-30 bucks for 2.2 lbs... It's the best working protein I've ever, ever had. I've tried all of them. I love the taste of ON's whey, Annabolic Innovations has a nice pure whey isolate for a great price, Prosource's Nitrowhey Extreme is awesome quality and taste, yada yada... but the Goat Whey gives amazing results. I can notice it, for sure!

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
I noticed they're not just comparing proteins, but also weight gainers, as well as three diff protein sources (egg, whey, casein). In my opinion, it's not a legitimate comparison.

If they had diff. categories, it'd be a lot better. For intance, top 10 whey, top 10 casein, weight gainer, egg white protein, etc. As it stands now, it's too scattered.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I noticed they're not just comparing proteins, but also weight gainers, as well as three diff protein sources (egg, whey, casein). In my opinion, it's not a legitimate comparison.

If they had diff. categories, it'd be a lot better. For intance, top 10 whey, top 10 casein, weight gainer, egg white protein, etc. As it stands now, it's too scattered.
true, 100%... and I don't agree with their analysis either. But that's just coming from a consumer who's tried almost every protein out there for taste and results.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
true, 100%... and I don't agree with their analysis either. But that's just coming from a consumer who's tried almost every protein out there for taste and results.
Great idea to pass on experiences w/ various products, just as long as he's going to properly categorize them. A lot of us will be able to tell the differences among these products, but a newer guy looking for some feedback might not realize and go ahead and buy something like Muscle Milk over ON or vice-versa, even though the two products are very different.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've tried all of them.
I am surprised you did not like physique since you have tried them all. I am surprised that you did not see results from it. I will never go back to another post work out work out product again. Danny can back me up on this one. I agree with Dan with out a published study it most likely is bogus.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I am surprised you did not like physique since you have tried them all. I am surprised that you did not see results from it. I will never go back to another post work out work out product again. Danny can back me up on this one. I agree with Dan with out a published study it most likely is bogus.
Let me list the ones I've tried... for I cannot find 'Physique' anywhere... Oryx Goat Whey, Nectar, Nitrowhey, Nitrowhey Extreme, synthra-6, nitro-tech, nitro-tech hardcore, biochem whey isolate, isopure, anabolic innovations whey, ON whey, ON whey naturals, ON Gold Standard, GNC 100% whey, GNC mega whey, Designer Whey, Designer Whey with glycerlean (or whatever it is), SAN Infusion, Methoxy-Pro, Cytogainer, Muscle milk, Muscle milk naturals, Muscle milk Light, Up your Mass, Prolabs whey, Twinlabs whey, Designer Supps Sustain, ON 100% Casein, Jay Robbs Egg Protein, Jay Robbs whey, Organic Hemp protein, Soy Infusion, ON 100% Egg, GNC egg white protein, Bodytech Whey concentrate, VPX micellean, VPX zero carb protein, IDS New Whey, Isopure, the list goes on and on and on... I've tried many more, I got tired of typing.

dannyboy9

dannyboy9

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Let me list the ones I've tried... for I cannot find 'Physique' anywhere... Oryx Goat Whey, Nectar, Nitrowhey, Nitrowhey Extreme, synthra-6, nitro-tech, nitro-tech hardcore, biochem whey isolate, isopure, anabolic innovations whey, ON whey, ON whey naturals, ON Gold Standard, GNC 100% whey, GNC mega whey, Designer Whey, Designer Whey with glycerlean (or whatever it is), SAN Infusion, Methoxy-Pro, Cytogainer, Muscle milk, Muscle milk naturals, Muscle milk Light, Up your Mass, Prolabs whey, Twinlabs whey, Designer Supps Sustain, ON 100% Casein, Jay Robbs Egg Protein, Jay Robbs whey, Organic Hemp protein, Soy Infusion, ON 100% Egg, GNC egg white protein, Bodytech Whey concentrate, VPX micellean, VPX zero carb protein, IDS New Whey, Isopure, the list goes on and on and on... I've tried many more, I got tired of typing.
Do any of them have any published studies on them? How do you know you're absorbing even half of what you were taking? (if you thought you were indeed absorbing 100% of what you were consuming)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Do any of them have any published studies on them? How do you know you're absorbing even half of what you were taking? (if you thought you were indeed absorbing 100% of what you were consuming)
Bro... your question brings us to an endless loop of non-sense. You just have to look at the literature on the main protein being used for a given protein supplement. Whether it be whey isolate, whey concentrate, casein, milk protein isolate, egg, goat milk derrived whey peptides, etc... you will find information on bioavailability of each one.

How do we know that we are absorbing most of the 8 oz. of chicken we eat? How do we know that TGI Friday's chicken breast has a lower rate of protein availability than Trader Joe's free range breasts? How do we know that tuna in a can is infact tuna? It says it is and we assume it is, but it could be a type of fish similar to tuna that we just don't know of.

I just look at the protein blend and read the literature on whatever reputable sites I can find it on. There are plenty of studies done on goat's milk and they've found it SUPERIOR to that of cow's milk and same goes for the contents of them (including whey, BCAA breakdown, and nutrient spectrum). I'm not going to take every product I buy to the nearest lab and pay them to analyze it.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not going to take every product I buy to the nearest lab and pay them to analyze it.
You don't need to. One company I know of have published studies on there protein supplements such as physique and that it is guaranteed to work and does what it is supposed to do. The study has been done at the universities on it and it is published on pub med.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
You don't need to. One company I know of have published studies on there protein supplements such as physique and that it is guaranteed to work and does what it is supposed to do. The study has been done at the universities on it and it is published on pub med.
Bro... I can't find 'Physique' anywhere. A company may have published studies on the effects of whey protein isolate or whatnot, but about 100 or more companies have a whey isolate product. Nitrotech has 'studies' on the back of every container showing that it's 100000x better than normal whey.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can't source web sites but you can PM me and I will tell you where I buy it from. I don't want to break the TOC. I know physique has been studied and published and I love it.

semper60003

Awards
whats Physique? how come I can't find much info on it? am i just retarded?

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
I never heard Pysique, either. I'll stick w/ my I-Pro and Substance WPI. Everyone knows Ergopharm and Primaforce are solid brands w/ top notch products.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I never heard Pysique, either. I'll stick w/ my I-Pro and Substance WPI. Everyone knows Ergopharm and Primaforce are solid brands w/ top notch products.
I-Pro, Substance WPI... all great. Whey protein isolate are all pretty much the same. Some have bovine growth factors (GF PRO), and some are differently filtered... yada yada yada, but either way, it's WHEY. GOAT protein is in a whole different league. Isopure vs. Substance WPI... go for the value, WPI is WPI. Goat versus any whey product, forget about it. It's the most bioavailable and quickest absorption protein compared to ANY other protein out there on the market.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established

Lots of Brologic in this post!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established

I think you may be confused about a few things... You don't need carbohydrates to absorb protein. Let's get that out of the way. Simple carbohydrates cause a surge in insulin levels which causes the body to drain the bloodstream of glucose and most amino acids are transported into skeletal muscle, leaving behind few amino acids including L-Tryptophan, which allows tryptophan to be uptaken into the brain and converted into seratonin, which is why you feel satiety after eating sweets. After a workout it is good to eat a fast absorbing protein with simple carbohydrates, because carbs replenish our depleted glycogen stores.

Also, whey protein concentrate has it's purpose. One of which could be to save the consumer some money... here's something I pulled off the internet:

Whey Protein Isolate and Whey Protein Concentrate
So What's The Big Difference Between Whey Protein Isolate and Concentrate?

Most of the whey protein powders you find will contain mostly whey protein concentrate with some whey protein isolate mixed in. You'll also find a lot of pure whey protein concentrate, and some whey protein isolate. Comparing the two, whey protein isolate is more expensive than concentrate - because it's of higher quality(more pure), and have a higher biological value (BV). Whey protein isolate contains more protein with less fat and lactose per serving. Usually, isolate contains 90-98% protein while whey concentrate contains 70-85%.

Whey protein isolate is the highest yield of protein currently available, and it comes from milk. Because of its chemical properties, whey protein is the easiest to absorb into your muscles. Obviously, with its high concentration, whey protein isolate 'would' be the best to use, but like all great things, there's always a downside. It's more expensive, and just because it's more pure, doesn't mean it'll give you more muscle and size. Its extra concentration may not justify the extra costs for you.

Whey Protein Isolate Interesting Findings

On a positive note, studies have shown whey protein isolate to have immune boosting properties. Check this out, I bet you didn't know this:

"The results of the study demonstrate that hydrolyzed whey protein isolate can significantly increase glutathione levels within the prostate epithelium. This represents a potential mechanism by which whey protein isolate can provide protection against the development of prostate cancer." - Dept. of Food Science & Technology, Ohio State Univ.
To Use Whey Protein Concentrate or Whey Isolate?
So when all's said and done, should you use whey protein isolate, or concentrate? On the plus side, whey protein isolate is more pure, but it also costs more. Most protein powders you find will have mostly whey protein concentrate with some isolate blended in.

In my opinion, I don't think its worth the extra bucks to use pure whey protein isolate. Using whey protein concentrate with isolate blended delivers just as good results with less costs. You'll also hear from other bodybuilders that they don't notice whey protein isolate giving them any noticeable amount of gains over whey concentrate, so I say go for the less pricey blend of the two. Click here to read our comparison article on protein powders.
My point is... watch out for a crap-load of fillers and artificial sweeteners and all that other gunk. Try to get a pure blend of protein that uses just pure proteins and stevia or sucralose with few artificial flavors and colors. Go with a brand that you trust and/or know and if you want to go the extra, I believe in products from cows that haven't been giving anti-biotics and hormones or go with the Oryx Goat Whey. I can't say enough good things about that stuff.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
I-Pro, Substance WPI... all great. Whey protein isolate are all pretty much the same. Some have bovine growth factors (GF PRO), and some are differently filtered... yada yada yada, but either way, it's WHEY. GOAT protein is in a whole different league. Isopure vs. Substance WPI... go for the value, WPI is WPI. Goat versus any whey product, forget about it. It's the most bioavailable and quickest absorption protein compared to ANY other protein out there on the market.
I think I'm gunna go after that Oryx Goat Whey, sounds good.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm gunna go after that Oryx Goat Whey, sounds good.
Tell me how you like it. If you buy it at GNC or Vitamin Shop and don't like it, I've taken stuff back there a dozen times... but I'm sure you will. It's performance and taste.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Tell me how you like it. If you buy it at GNC or Vitamin Shop and don't like it, I've taken stuff back there a dozen times... but I'm sure you will. It's performance and taste.
Worrrrrrrrrrd... I won't be ordering it suprisingly for like 7 more weeks though, hah. But is there any reason why I WOULD want to return it? Or just a kind reminder that GNC and Vitamin Shoppe takes returns..
I've read how goat milk is incredibly nutritious, but has an unfortunate taste. I am assuming, however, that their chocolate whey tastes similiar to the rest.. have yet to really taste a chocolate protein shake that I couldn't down - I guess you can't really mess chocolate up.
Then again, I can tolerate some really bad tastes, and still enjoy the food/drink...

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Worrrrrrrrrrd... I won't be ordering it suprisingly for like 7 more weeks though, hah. But is there any reason why I WOULD want to return it? Or just a kind reminder that GNC and Vitamin Shoppe takes returns..
I've read how goat milk is incredibly nutritious, but has an unfortunate taste. I am assuming, however, that their chocolate whey tastes similiar to the rest.. have yet to really taste a chocolate protein shake that I couldn't down - I guess you can't really mess chocolate up.
Then again, I can tolerate some really bad tastes, and still enjoy the food/drink...
No reason to return the protein at all. It's just good to know that you can if you wanted to.
The vanilla and chocolate blended with ice and water are naturally the best tasting protein I've had as well. Goat milk and other goat proteins are expensive and taste a bit funky, but this is for sure, the exception.

dannyboy9

dannyboy9

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bro... I can't find 'Physique' anywhere. A company may have published studies on the effects of whey protein isolate or whatnot, but about 100 or more companies have a whey isolate product. Nitrotech has 'studies' on the back of every container showing that it's 100000x better than normal whey.
That's just it: a company can have studies on what whey protein does but none that I know of have one done on what THEIR product specifically does. We all know multivitamins are good but are all multivitamins created equal? Yes, I know vitamin C is good but why are there 500 different vitamin C products out there and how can I tell apart one company from another? You could go refer to this Bodybuilding.com Forums - View Single Post - dannyboy9's Knowledge Portfolio

Or you could listen to what BB'er Joe has to say but does he know what his blood work looks like? Yeah I'm sure the whey he takes is great and all but is he absorbing any of what he's taking in? I know when I'm not absorbing my piece of chicken or my tuna, etc. because I do something. You do it too. We all do it: it's called defecating. When I take protein shakes, I can tell if the protein I'm using is cheap quality or not because I what?

I go to the bathroom. Am I making you hungry? :lol:

"It says it on the label so that should mean that I'm actually getting it right?"

Pop and pray? Not.

There's nothing out there that can prove if a product does what it's supposed to better than A) blood work and/or B) double blind placebo controlled studies. That's what I put my trust in when it comes to knowing whether something works or not. I used to rely on my own experience but I figured why should I waste my time (and money) "testing" a product out. That's what labs are for - to test and Physique has had that done to it. I don't know about you but I'm not a lab rat and I'm not here to be experimented on.

Physique Workout Maximizer Supplement

Physique: Maximizing muscle recovery for serious athletes

Physique was tested with nine highly trained cyclists. During each of three test periods, athletes rode for two hours with an alternating workload that reflected race-like conditions. Immediately and two hours after every ride, athletes drank one of three drinks: Physique, with its unique carbohydrate-protein combination formula (40.5 g protein, 112.5 g carbohydrate); a protein drink reminiscent of the "muscle" drinks popular with body builders (40.5 g protein); and a carbohydrate drink similar to the "carboload" products on the market (112.5 g carbohydrate). These were consumed as 16-oz. beverages.

Results of the study confirmed that the carbohydrate-protein combination of Physique elicited a greater insulin response in the blood than the carbohydrate or protein supplements alone. The greater insulin levels produced by Physique's carbohydrate-protein formula also led to a greater increase in the rate of muscle energy stored (glycogen) in the four-hour period following exercise than either the carbohydrate or protein supplements alone.*

*. Zawadzki KM, Yaspelkis III B, Ivy JL. Carbohydrate-protein complex increases the rate of muscle glycogen storage after exercise. J Appl Physiol 1992;72:1854-9.

Ergopharm and Primaforce are solid brands w/ top notch products.
How is that so?

Attachments

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Shaklee is a multi-level marketing company. It's not sold in any stores or common nutrition websites, which is why not many of us have heard of it.

The only person who's heard of it, happens to be a Shaklee distributor w/ a vested interest in ppl. buying it. Not exactly an impartial source of information. On the other hand, Ergopharm and Primaforce are very well known and have a reputation of producing very effective products.

I'm not saying Physique is bad, as I've never heard of or tried it. I'm just saying it's barely known, compared to Ergopharm, Primaforce and any number of other widely available brands.

You might compare it to an Amway distributor coming on a laundry forum saying the Amway soap he sells is on par w/ Tide, etc. as being one of the finest laundry soaps available.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
That's just it: a company can have studies on what whey protein does but none that I know of have one done on what THEIR product specifically does. We all know multivitamins are good but are all multivitamins created equal? Yes, I know vitamin C is good but why are there 500 different vitamin C products out there and how can I tell apart one company from another? You could go refer to this Bodybuilding.com Forums - View Single Post - dannyboy9's Knowledge Portfolio

Or you could listen to what BB'er Joe has to say but does he know what his blood work looks like? Yeah I'm sure the whey he takes is great and all but is he absorbing any of what he's taking in? I know when I'm not absorbing my piece of chicken or my tuna, etc. because I do something. You do it too. We all do it: it's called defecating. When I take protein shakes, I can tell if the protein I'm using is cheap quality or not because I what?

I go to the bathroom. Am I making you hungry? :lol:

"It says it on the label so that should mean that I'm actually getting it right?"

Pop and pray? Not.

There's nothing out there that can prove if a product does what it's supposed to better than A) blood work and/or B) double blind placebo controlled studies. That's what I put my trust in when it comes to knowing whether something works or not. I used to rely on my own experience but I figured why should I waste my time (and money) "testing" a product out. That's what labs are for - to test and Physique has had that done to it. I don't know about you but I'm not a lab rat and I'm not here to be experimented on.

Physique Workout Maximizer Supplement

Physique: Maximizing muscle recovery for serious athletes

Physique was tested with nine highly trained cyclists. During each of three test periods, athletes rode for two hours with an alternating workload that reflected race-like conditions. Immediately and two hours after every ride, athletes drank one of three drinks: Physique, with its unique carbohydrate-protein combination formula (40.5 g protein, 112.5 g carbohydrate); a protein drink reminiscent of the "muscle" drinks popular with body builders (40.5 g protein); and a carbohydrate drink similar to the "carboload" products on the market (112.5 g carbohydrate). These were consumed as 16-oz. beverages.

Results of the study confirmed that the carbohydrate-protein combination of Physique elicited a greater insulin response in the blood than the carbohydrate or protein supplements alone. The greater insulin levels produced by Physique's carbohydrate-protein formula also led to a greater increase in the rate of muscle energy stored (glycogen) in the four-hour period following exercise than either the carbohydrate or protein supplements alone.*

*. Zawadzki KM, Yaspelkis III B, Ivy JL. Carbohydrate-protein complex increases the rate of muscle glycogen storage after exercise. J Appl Physiol 1992;72:1854-9.

How is that so?
Pardon me, I had a couple drinks...

Protein and carbs are great.... no doubt my brotha... but we're talking about versatility here; The idea is to have a top notch, high quality protein that is in it's purest form. From there we can add our own desired carbohydrates, etc. Products like Endurox and Myozene are similar... They sport the carbohydrate + protein blend for a sustained formula ensuring full body recovery. Very good formulas, no doubt about that. But those are not considered pure protein powders. They are post workout meal replacements.

dannyboy9

dannyboy9

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think you may be confused about a few things... You don't need carbohydrates to absorb protein. Let's get that out of the way.
By the way, I forgot to respond to this part of your post. Maybe I explained myself wrong with the absorption issue. Let me reiterate:

It's not necessarily an "absorption" thing, but there are several reasons why you'd want to have either carbs OR fat and not just protein alone. By JUST eating protein, you're asking it to do carbs and healthy fat's roles (which it cannot - the body must use dietary carbohydrates for the liver to feed the brain and protein doesn't have any of the properties of healthy fats for cushioning the joints, etc).

I'm going to reply to your's and nightfly's posts but I just woke up so I'm going to handle my bizzyness and get back to you:food:

dannyboy9

dannyboy9

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Shaklee is a multi-level marketing company. It's not sold in any stores or common nutrition websites, which is why not many of us have heard of it.
First mistake: saying 'marketing' and 'Shaklee' in the same sentence. They have no advertising budget because they invest all their funds into R&D - 250 million up until now to be exact. Ask any other company how much they spend in R&D and you'll most likely receive a half-way "beat around the bush" answer like "I'm not allowed to disclose that information". It's not sold in any stores because that's part of Shaklee's policy and Shaklee is not sold on internet nutrition sites or what not because they equip their Distributors (who they've paid out over $3 billion to btw) with Personal Websites.

I don't have any interest in pushing product upon people, simply sharing it. I market the way I want to market and I share the products the way I want to share it, not the way a group of individuals who label themselves "the marketing team" of the company decide that how the product is delivered to the customer. I don't need people to be a source of information, I'm just the medium between the world and the products. The products speak for themselves, thanks to the 90+ published studies done on the products and something has got to be going right because the company has been with a business scheme for 50 years and had a product out for 90. Ergopharm, Primaforce: great companies on their own level, I'm sure. I don't know if their products do what they're supposed to do or if they're even bio-available because they have nothing to show for that proves otherwise. You're clueless on the actual efficacy of a product unless you have published studies or blood work done. Other than that, you're going by what you think and what others think. The only other research aside from published studies would be "peer reviews" (which are highly unreliable).

You're not saying Physique is bad and I'm not saying Ergopharm or Primaforce is bad either. I'm just here to show what better is being offered. It might be barely known to you and to members on this board - but your being unaware about the existence of something doesn't prove (or disprove) anything. You're just amongst those who have never heard of it, which doesn't affect the product's nutritional authenticity of efficacy in any way (as you mentioned, and I thank you).

People are familiar with any product that is advertised like there's no tomorrow - it's only common sense so I can definitely see why you've never heard of Physique. :lol:

I hope I cleared up any miscommunication and misunderstandings my friend.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love physique. After switching from isopure and MM I will never switch back again. I trust danny's knowledge seeing how he used to work for a mass nutrition alongside the owner and others heavily involved in the business. wouldn't you agree that working for a store for over a year would give you knowledge and see what is popular and what is not? Iv seen it with my own eyes in a store in LA.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I love physique. After switching from isopure and MM I will never switch back again. I trust danny as danny used to work for a supplement store. wouldn't you agree that working for a store for over 6 months to a year would give you knowledge and see what is popular and what is not? Iv seen it with my own eyes in a store in LA.
Where in LA? That's where I roll.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am in San Diego. Talk to Carlos at 5622094177 and ask him about physique. He knows who I am. Say James refereed me. He knows every thing about it.