1. nat
    Answers

Methyl drol/mega zol/trn steroid tests

I need some information on the following compounds:

Methyl Drol (super drol clone)
    Mega Trn (generic labz)
    Mega Zol (Generic Labs)
    Halodrol

I have looked everywhere for information about if they would test postive for a steroid drug test. I also wanted to know if anyone knows the detection time of these compounds if they do test postive. I want to use everything I can for a natural show and they say I can take them but they might cause a positive on the test so it is my risk or option.

Any help would be appreciated..I need to know if these compounds test postive and if they do how long do they take to clear the system.. thanks again guys

2. New Member
    Answers

just a guess, but i'd say all of them will!

3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nat View Post
    I need some information on the following compounds:

Methyl Drol (super drol clone)
    Mega Trn (generic labz)
    Mega Zol (Generic Labs)
    Halodrol

I have looked everywhere for information about if they would test postive for a steroid drug test. I also wanted to know if anyone knows the detection time of these compounds if they do test postive. I want to use everything I can for a natural show and they say I can take them but they might cause a positive on the test so it is my risk or option.

Any help would be appreciated..I need to know if these compounds test postive and if they do how long do they take to clear the system.. thanks again guys
    taking a bunch of "legal" oral steroids before a natural show eh, very nice

•   

4. nat
    Answers

I personally contacted the organization that is putting on the show and they told me I could take any supplement that is legally attainable from a health store. Second I asked them about all the above compounds and they said those would not be a problem, except for the possibility of them turning a positive drug test. They told me I needed to know of the possibilities of these supps/ or designer steroids (whatever) turning into metabolites that may register a positive test result. So again they said its ok but with a warning. I am just trying to be as competive as I can because I know everyone else is doing the same thing. And now I am just doing my research as the organization ask before I decide to take them.

5. nat
    Answers

bump

6. New Member
    Answers

All of the compounds you listed are actual oral steroids. They most likely will test positive.

7. Senior Member
    Answers

Your best bet would be tne or test suspension. Even though its illegal the clearence time is the fastest. I'm not sure about the above supplements. I don't think most even know what the metabolites of each are. I think I have seen maybe one or two threads on it so if you search detection times you might find it.

8. nat
    Answers

Thanks guys for the input. I am not willing to do the illegal thing, but just trying to test the limits of natural bodybuilding. I been to some of those natural shows and I know those guys have to be taking everything available. And I am just checking and want to be on a equal playing field if I compete.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Methyl drol steroid test
    By nat in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 05:32 PM
  2. Please citique Mega-Zol/Methyl-Drol stack!
    By Balla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-14-2006, 07:54 PM
  3. mega/methoxy-trn at end of test cycle
    By OldSpice in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-03-2006, 11:21 PM
  4. Mega-TRN/Mega-ZOL stack...best doe for me?
    By FENRIR in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-26-2006, 01:19 PM