Palo Alto and Applied Nutriceuticals. you got some explainin to do

C

chaos92287

Awards
how did you guys make such great products :D

my rpm sample came in the mail yesterday, and i got the remainder of my friends bottle of Leviathan (he's done cutting). i just ordered a bottle of RPM and incarnate from nutraplanet a couple days ago and was gona start a RPM/Leviathan/Incarnate stack but i just couldn't wait for that to arrive so i took RPM/Leviathan today. all i gotta say is holy crap. i'll copy and paste my review from my log:

ok let me start off by saying RPM is the SH!T. i took 2 rpm, 1 leviathan, and clout pre-w/o and i had an AMAZING w/o. When i first popped the RPM i didn't really feel much, and thought "damn i hyped it up too much in my head" but on the way to the gym i started feeling more energized and a bit jittery. i still didn't feel the way i normally feel off NO products tho. i hit the gym and ran on the treadmill a bit, and started getting lots of energy out of nowhere. i stopped the treadmill session short tho because i wanted to use all that energy for lifting. today was back day and i started with wide grip pullups. normally i hit 10 and start to struggle and end up doing 15. not today. my body felt light as a feather. i hit 15 with ease and kept going until i hit 25!!! next 2 sets i also did 25. i was feeling amazing. blood was pumping, i was sweating like crazy, i couldn't wait to do the next excercise. every excercise i did afterwards had similar results. upped ever weight by at least 10 lbs, and the pumps were finally back (haven't used any NO product in weeks). i'll stop raving about the product now and let the numbers speak for themselves :D
here's the link to my log in case anyone want to see the numbers- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?p=867539#post867539

conclusion- RPM is definitely the best NO type product i've tried, but its also different from the others. i didn't get that instant feeling of being wired and holy crap i wana SFW, but my increases were bigger than with other NO products and once i started lifting that focus and pump were definitely there. the only downside i noticed was a slight headache before i hit the gym (most likely from all the stims), but that quickly went away (before i even reached the gym). great products PAL and AN, you guys are definitely both solid companies who put out great products.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
hahah thanks man... caught me off guard with the title there!!! PAL is more than happy to share the spotlight with App Nut :thumbsup: lets see what else they have up their sleeves!

C

chaos92287

Awards
lol i knew that title would get your attention

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Ok Ok , im sorry

we just wanted to make sure that we ****in rock :D

and leviathan is a fantastic fat burner, warms me up so nice

C

chaos92287

Awards
and leviathan is a fantastic fat burner, warms me up so nice
you can say that again. between RPM's thermogenic properties and Leviathan my body temp was way up. i was sweating like crazy. cant wait to see the results, im gona be ripped:head:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
how did you guys make such great products :D

my rpm sample came in the mail yesterday, and i got the remainder of my friends bottle of Leviathan (he's done cutting). i just ordered a bottle of RPM and incarnate from nutraplanet a couple days ago and was gona start a RPM/Leviathan/Incarnate stack but i just couldn't wait for that to arrive so i took RPM/Leviathan today. all i gotta say is holy crap. i'll copy and paste my review from my log:

here's the link to my log in case anyone want to see the numbers- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?p=867539#post867539

conclusion- RPM is definitely the best NO type product i've tried, but its also different from the others. i didn't get that instant feeling of being wired and holy crap i wana SFW, but my increases were bigger than with other NO products and once i started lifting that focus and pump were definitely there. the only downside i noticed was a slight headache before i hit the gym (most likely from all the stims), but that quickly went away (before i even reached the gym). great products PAL and AN, you guys are definitely both solid companies who put out great products.
Damn- you had me going for a second :)

Thanks a TON- stuff like this makes my day!!!!!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
NICE MAN!

I am on Reset/RPM/Leviathan/Incarnate. I am absolutely loving it, feeling great all day. I think Reset is my new fav. supp. I literally don't get tired/crash at all ---- all day.

Anyways, THANKS for the review man. After reading the title I said out loud "ohh boy..." haha.:dance:

C

chaos92287

Awards
haha. sick stack, i was thinkin bout adding Reset to the mix too but just didn't have the extra 20 on me. if RPM ever starts to fade i'll def. pick it up tho.

hey palo alto, are your products gona be available at stores like vitamin shoppe anytime soon?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
haha. sick stack, i was thinkin bout adding Reset to the mix too but just didn't have the extra 20 on me. if RPM ever starts to fade i'll def. pick it up tho.

hey palo alto, are your products gona be available at stores like vitamin shoppe anytime soon?
Ehh, we have Paravol in GNC. Other than that, most likely not bro.

There is always NUTRA!!!

C

chaos92287

Awards
damn. ya nutra is great and thats where i ordered my rpm and incarnate from but i dont got a credit card so i had to send a money order which is a bit of a hassle (and long wait)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
For a second, I thought he had located the AppCave and was running surveillance. Then I realized he would never have gotten past our pack of Dobermans jacked up on RPM and IGF-2. Our secrets are still safe.

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man! I love reading this type of stuff!! :D

Paravol is available at GNC, and by the end of summer we'll have a few more products available there.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
damn. ya nutra is great and thats where i ordered my rpm and incarnate from but i dont got a credit card so i had to send a money order which is a bit of a hassle (and long wait)
Just open up a checking account and use your bank card.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
You can pick up a Visa gift card at any shopping mall and many other places...or a prepaid visa card.. Put cash on it, then use the numbers the same way as you would use a normal credit card. much easier

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I've been putting off sampling Levathian for awhile, because I am trying to kick the habit of stims, but man, it is getting awfully hard since I am still taking RPM.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've been putting off sampling Levathian for awhile, because I am trying to kick the habit of stims, but man, it is getting awfully hard since I am still taking RPM.
Stopping stims altogether is tough- if I did, I think I probably would never get anything done!!

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Stopping stims altogether is tough- if I did, I think I probably would never get anything done!!
:rofl: That is why I haven't done it, but I have cut back. I was down to only 6 RPMs on training days...

C

chaos92287

Awards
You can pick up a Visa gift card at any shopping mall and many other places...or a prepaid visa card.. Put cash on it, then use the numbers the same way as you would use a normal credit card. much easier
im a friggin retard for not thinkin of that. i sent my money order over a week ago and my shipment just got sent out today:( and i used the last of my RPM sample today, so tomorrow is gona suck. might just make it a cardio day.

im still loving my new stack as much as the first day. great energy, focus, pumps are sick. i am loving these products. and now since there's a much easier way to order online, i'll be placing a new order for reset-ad tomorrow.

hey AN, when you guys planning on dropping the new anabolic on us?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
im a friggin retard for not thinkin of that. i sent my money order over a week ago and my shipment just got sent out today:( and i used the last of my RPM sample today, so tomorrow is gona suck. might just make it a cardio day.

im still loving my new stack as much as the first day. great energy, focus, pumps are sick. i am loving these products. and now since there's a much easier way to order online, i'll be placing a new order for reset-ad tomorrow.

hey AN, when you guys planning on dropping the new anabolic on us?

Just need to work out a couple more kinks....

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established

Quick update on this... The whole P.A.L line is going into GNC by OCT. We have been in talks with them for a while about the whole line, they actually approached us. Paravol is in every GNC in the country including as of first week of july all 1000 GNC/Riteaids. Paravol is also available by mid July in every gnc canada as well as a bunch of international countries. Aspire36 by end of sept will be in probably every GNC other than Riteaid( we are launching a huge ad campaign on this in july).

Reset-ad, leviathan and Incarnate will be available in a few hundred GNC's on a testing bases by Sept or Oct. All paperwork is submitted and being reviewed by their legal.

We are talking to Vitamin Shoppe and Vitamin World but so far they have been a tough nut to crack.. weird because GNC is ten times bigger but for us much easier to deal with.

I'll keep you guys updated!! Thanks for the support guys!!

Zeal

Zeal

Awards
Quick update on this... The whole P.A.L line is going into GNC by OCT. We have been in talks with them for a while about the whole line, they actually approached us. Paravol is in every GNC in the country including as of first week of july all 1000 GNC/Riteaids. Paravol is also available by mid July in every gnc canada as well as a bunch of international countries. Aspire36 by end of sept will be in probably every GNC other than Riteaid( we are launching a huge ad campaign on this in july).

Reset-ad, leviathan and Incarnate will be available in a few hundred GNC's on a testing bases by Sept or Oct. All paperwork is submitted and being reviewed by their legal.

We are talking to Vitamin Shoppe and Vitamin World but so far they have been a tough nut to crack.. weird because GNC is ten times bigger but for us much easier to deal with.

Thats awesome to hear Dave! Though GNC has a tendancy to overcharge quite a bit!:rant: May as well piggyback this thread instead of making a new one. I just started my cutting phase recently and am entering my second week on leviathan tomorrow.

Just wanted to comment on how excellent the product has been so far, I've tried a few other fat burners in the past, but the energy you get from Leviathan is completely different. Kind of hard to explain, its a very passive energy and you don't really feel it until you're basically burned out, but all of the sudden you get a second wind and are able to continue. This has been especially noticeable during cardio since I've upped the time quite a bit every day for my cutting phase.
Thus far I've dropped from 13.9% to 12.8% in 2 weeks! Thanks in part to the focus and energy Leviathan has given me (and a really intense circuit and calorie deficit:p). Much faster than when I normally cut.

Anyway, keep up the excellent work all you guys at PAL!!

R

RD929

Awards
I thought this was going to be about something the two companies did or allegedly did. I was like "AW crap what'd they do!?" hahaha

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Thats awesome to hear Dave! Though GNC has a tendancy to overcharge quite a bit!:rant: May as well piggyback this thread instead of making a new one. I just started my cutting phase recently and am entering my second week on leviathan tomorrow.

Just wanted to comment on how excellent the product has been so far, I've tried a few other fat burners in the past, but the energy you get from Leviathan is completely different. Kind of hard to explain, its a very passive energy and you don't really feel it until you're basically burned out, but all of the sudden you get a second wind and are able to continue. This has been especially noticeable during cardio since I've upped the time quite a bit every day for my cutting phase.
Thus far I've dropped from 13.9% to 12.8% in 2 weeks! Thanks in part to the focus and energy Leviathan has given me (and a really intense circuit and calorie deficit:p). Much faster than when I normally cut.

Anyway, keep up the excellent work all you guys at PAL!!
Awesome! Thanks for the review man. Solid products CONSISTENTLY produce solid results. I can't think of one person who hasn't liked Leviathan. And if they didn't they bought a bottle of Reset and..bam it actually DID have some kick to it ;):dance:

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established

Damn that is nice, huge congrats!!!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Yeah- congrats guys!!!

You are about to be really busy!!!!
thanks I agree.. we are about to get real busy with the new ad campaign dropping on aspire36. You guys have to be busy with the popularity of RPM!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
And with the release of the new "mystery" anabolic being released ;)
Yeah- been a little crazy, and the production schedules have been a little difficult to keep up with, but it is pretty exciting!!!