Good Appetite suppresent

jcratty75

Awards
Ok guys I need a good one for my wife to kill her cravings any ideas ??
I was looking at cytolean from Gaspari and zappetite from thermolife, also hows lipotropin from applied nutriceuticals ??:think:
Please help Thanks in advance

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I had some stuff called Subdue one time, it was made by Syntrax.

But I never ended up taking it. So what good did I bring to this thread.....well nothing i guess. Sorry :)

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Ectotropin is still the best in my opinion, though not necessarily the most economical.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
What is this ?
It's from IBE, one of the board sponsors. It's a ghrelin antagonist I believe. Knocked my appetite through the floor for a month straight, to the point where I went more than a day without eating and didn't realize it. Hunger was that absent. And usually I'm thinking about my next meal before I'm done with the current one.

Here's the link to the product page at IBE's website. Might not necessarily be for your girl though, but like I said it's the best I've ever used without a doubt.

Here's the info from their page:

What is [D-Lys³] GHRP-6 (Ectotropin)? [D-Lys³] GHRP-6 is a Ghrelin and GHRP-6 antagonist (anti-Ghrelin). An antagonist is an opposing or resistant structure in relation and tends to neutralize or impede some action or effect. In this case, the [D-Lys³] GHRP-6 is actually a selective antagonist of the cognate ghrelin receptor, i.e. the GH-secretagogue receptor (GSR).
Studies have shown that clinical administration of [D-Lys³] GHRP-6 effectively decreased appetite, decreased body fat , lowered glucose blood levels, increased lean skeletal muscle, and lowered cholesterol, triglycerides, and free fatty acids. The remarkable potential of this peptide is for blocking receptor bonding of ghrelin. When weight loss is desired, many drawbacks in today's available forms of appetite suppressing diet aids are that the body still continuously signals production of ghrelin. Ghrelin is actually produced and binds at a more rapid rate when the body goes into a fasting or dieting state. Some forms of obesity have been linked to higher production levels of ghrelin which trigger appetite stimulation and faster gastric emptying (in layman's term, quicker release of food into digestion and out of stomach, allowing more space to eat again and sooner). This creates a constant struggle for dieters trying to reduce food intake because their body is actually responding to their change in diet and reduction of calories by increasing production of ghrelin. When the appetite has been suppressed during dieting without also suppressing ghrelin (such as stimulant type appetite suppressants), a dieter will actually have higher levels than prior to their diet, causing a quicker increase of appetite and stored weight gain when the appetite suppressing supplement is discontinued.
Another positive finding is the decreased glucose levels after repeated administration; with less glucose to burn the body is able to burn stored and/or fat intake. The sustained increase in skeletal muscle mass is relative to the increase in growth hormone production which further support the positive beneficial health findings due to supplementation of this remarkable peptide. Clinical studies and active research related to this peptide continue to show the potential base for a safer, alternative to supplemental diet products.

What Is Cell-Mediated Delivery?
Cell_mediated technology facilitates gene expression, cell-mediated endocytosis through intracellular signal pathways. Break down: cell-mediated means that the biological cells in the lymphatics are what is allowing the IGF-1 to absorb into the blood. You could have syringe mediated, digestion mediated or other EXTRAcelluar forms of mediation. Our formulation is INTRAcelluar mediated. Cell mediation is “gene expressed.” This means that the cell mediation occurs from a specific gene that acts as a “switch.” The sentence above goes further by implying that the “gene expressed, cell mediation” is achieved “through intracellular signal pathways.” This means that the “gene expressed” that causes the “cell mediation” is similar to an electrical signal that turns the cell on or off, hence signaling.
Cell-mediated technology has been clinically proven to have 24 to 48 hour sustainability. This sustainability is due to the expressed signaling that occurs on a cellular level. This signaling allows the composition to be delivered in intervals for 24 to 48 hours. This product is like nothing else seen on the market in regards to sustainability and dose effectiveness. Degradation and deterioration of vital aminos and peptides will no longer hold us back.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks CDB I need something to alternate my current stack with.

Dagron

Dagron

Awards
I had to remind myself to eat yesterday after I chugged a clear shot. And I was so retarded hyper that it wasn't even funny. 11 more where THAT came from, thank God for case deals...

jcratty75

Awards
Went a different route totally
got her Stimmulant x 2.0 since it got some good reviews and AX is a reputable company, and i had to get some of that Aspire 36 since the sample was insane , vacation is gonna be real fun :woohoo:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was looking at cytolean from Gaspari and zappetite from thermolife, also hows lipotropin from applied nutriceuticals ??:think:

How about this video, just watch it when you are hungry,

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
T-Bone, That is one BIG lady. I bet there are places she can't reach with a washcloth.

djl

Awards
  • Established
Please don't confuse cravings with hunger. For some people, they aren't related at all.

Does she need an appetite suppressant, or does she need behavior modification? Or both? No slam at all, it's a very important question.

irishsince81

Awards
But then there is also eating due to boredom..

jcratty75

Awards
Please don't confuse cravings with hunger. For some people, they aren't related at all.

Does she need an appetite suppressant, or does she need behavior modification? Or both? No slam at all, it's a very important question.

no its just cravings thats all , and i hope that wasnt a slam either .
ive noticed there are alot of smart responses in this thread
haha

djl

Awards
  • Established
no its just cravings thats all , and i hope that wasnt a slam either .
ive noticed there are alot of smart responses in this thread
haha
Cravings are a lot harder to deal with than hunger. Hunger's relatively easy. Cravings stim for a number of different reasons, all of which seem difficult overcome! Short term, easy, long term...

I do my darndest not to slam folk (hopefully it doesn't come across as the opposite!). Life's way too short and happiness way too precious for that.

Hope you and your wife find a solution to her cravings!

bbgolfer

Awards
I haven't tried many appetite suppressants (zero). But one product that really killed my appetite was called Velocity XT from Neogenix. Its designed to be more of an energy/mood supp. But in addition it also worked very well to suppress my appetite.

irishsince81

Awards
Sorry, no insult implied, I just see alot of that here where I work, possibly due to the amount of time spent here..

irishsince81

Awards
Just a question though, anyone know anything about the Asian weight loss tea's?

wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
Just a question though, anyone know anything about the Asian weight loss tea's?
Hmm... I live in Asia, and I'm Asian, and I've never heard of this before.

There are also lots of fat Asians in Asia too. :) :) :)