Getting Anabolic Pump to work?

RTB

Awards
is there a trick to getting this stuff to work? been taking it for 2 weeks now as directed and haven't noticed anything it advertises. is there a certain # of carbs to consume with meals? i've searched the forum and know that there are "non responders" but after paying $50 i better respond to something! still haven't finished the bottle though but i'm afraid it's just a waste. any input?

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
what kinda carbs are you eating?? they must be complex carbs

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Take the AP 15-20 minutes prior to a meal containing at least 40grams of carbs.

This stuff, works, believe me.

RTB

Awards
well i've been using waxy maize, oatmeal, potatoes, etc. didn't know i had to take a certain type of carb? and i've been taking it 15 min before the meals but i definately don't feel the "pump"

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I might catch some heat here and I'm ok with it, but I think Anabolic Pump another b.s. hyped up product that people buy from other people's statements of it being 'the holy grail' or whatever you prefer.

I mean are you f'ing serious ? It has some kind of shady origin in India, or whatever.....

If you want use: Alpha Lipoic Acid, Chromium Picolate, and SOME Vanadyl Sulfate....atleast these have a bit more substantial science behind them.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I suppose the fact that it as worked for me, means it is BS.

Most people don't use it correctly which causes reaction such as yours.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
It worked for me but I also found that i gained alot of fat in my midsection while on it, prolly due to so much extra carbs. So i dropped it!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I suppose that is true. I know many of people, including myself, that didn't have such positive results. Just an ineffective product, of course in my opinion.

Not to diss you either Pumping Iron, just point out that you were also all about CEE too until as of recent....

Vegking

Awards
I'm a non responder too. I really wanted this suppliment to work because it sounded awsome. I used about 4 bottles, used 3 caps per day with about 50 grams of complex carbs unless it was post workout. The only thing I noticed was my belly getting bigger because of the carbs. I switched back to K-R-ALA that I used before and did not an issue of putting on belly fat from eating higher carbs.

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you have a proper understanding of basic bodybuilding nutrition AP should work well for you.

I have used 4-5 bottles and will continue to use AP.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I suppose that is true. I know many of people, including myself, that didn't have such positive results. Just an ineffective product, of course in my opinion.

Not to diss you either Pumping Iron, just point out that you were also all about CEE too until as of recent....
CEE does work well for me. I use prior and post workout, which seems to be the best route.

That discussion just made me rethink things, basically using monohydrate at times other than prior/post workout.

So please don't try to say I don't know what I'm talking about and I don't know how my body reacts to certain things....

is there a trick to getting this stuff to work? been taking it for 2 weeks now as directed and haven't noticed anything it advertises. is there a certain # of carbs to consume with meals? i've searched the forum and know that there are "non responders" but after paying $50 i better respond to something! still haven't finished the bottle though but i'm afraid it's just a waste. any input?
To really help, I need this information.

1. Post your diet
2. Body fat level
3. are you carbohydrate sensitive

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
This is a racist statement. 95% of powders are manufactured in China or India.

Ok, that was not a racial statement. I was not referring directly to the manufacturing of the item's location. My comment was in reference to the research and studies done in India,...as opposed to the United States.

Ok, I was not referring directly to the manufacturing of the item's location. My comment was in reference to the research done in India,...as opposed to....oh let's say the United States.
People in India do not research as opposed to the USA?

I wish we had a 100% success rate with every supplement manufactured, I wish.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established

I was trying to point more in the direction of a credibility issue, not the success rate.

At any rate, I don't want to divert the post, so just leave it at that.

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't know what you guys are doing, but AP is unbelievable. Being a national level NPC bodybuilder, I know of many other top amatuers that are living off of this. First of all, I think too many guys out there are so anal about their diets that they short change themselves of real gains. I hate to break it to everyone, but top bodybuilders do not live off of brown rice and oats!!!! Try taking AP with some dense food like pizza or other fatty foods and watch what happens. Also, take 1 before your workout and 1 afterwards and sit back and watch what happens to your look. I know I stay full all day long and right now I am living off of protein shakes in the day as my schedule is hectic. I will use this year round. ALA, vanadyl and chromium are good as I use those also, but they are not in the same ball park as AP.

RTB

Awards
i'm about 6%-7% body fat, don't know if i'm carb sensitive. i have a very fast metabolism if that's what you mean. don't really feel like posting diet. i just take the pills before carb meals like it says but i am left wondering what this stuff is doing.

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i did not notice a hole lot on ap maybe a little pump but nothing great.it was just ok like new powerfull beter that i was stacking with the ap but even the powerfull was just alright mainly the sleep and hard ons where the main thing i noticed on powerfull.just my two cents

SatireWolf

SatireWolf

Awards
  • Established
I would imagine that if you're carb negative, and you're not getting enough sucrose with your AP doses, it's probably not doing jack for you other than making you hypo. I haven't taken it personally as I go hypo very easily, and I'm very carb sensitive. But as with all supps, if your diet isn't right, the supplement isn't going to fix it!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
i did not notice a hole lot on ap maybe a little pump but nothing great.it was just ok like new powerfull beter that i was stacking with the ap but even the powerfull was just alright mainly the sleep and hard ons where the main thing i noticed on powerfull.just my two cents
excuse me?

Vegking

Awards
If you have a proper understanding of basic bodybuilding nutrition AP should work well for you.

I have used 4-5 bottles and will continue to use AP.
What makes you think I do not have a basic understaning of bb nutrition? That is an assumption don't you think?
I have been training and learning about bodybuilding for 20 years straight. Sure I'm guilty of learning the wrong things or getting misinformation at times, but who isn't?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seriously guys, there's a fair deal of research out there on berberine that you can start making some descisions of your own. I mean we're all big boys, girls, and little ponies on this board, right? Unless I'm on crack (which there's an 85% chance I probably am) AP is simply (yet effectively) berberine, a special complex of synergistic tannins, and Cissus extracts.

And now, back to me being an ass! (I'm in a weird mood)
Untrue, race has to more to do with color of skin (and other climate-specific adaptations which are meaningless in this day and age) and not the governing body from which you are located. I believe the word you are looking for is ethnocentric. ;)

From my experiences in undergraduate research, I think it's safe to say people from india seem to be doing a lot of research in the US.

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What makes you think I do not have a basic understaning of bb nutrition? That is an assumption don't you think?
I have been training and learning about bodybuilding for 20 years straight. Sure I'm guilty of learning the wrong things or getting misinformation at times, but who isn't?
I didn't mean to come across as assuming, and I wasn't necessarily speaking of your situation, sorry if I came off that way. Maybe you just don't respond well to AP.

It seems alot of cases people complain about AP not doing anything and they do not have proper diet and are not very intune with there body or are experienced.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established

:icon_lol: thats great. racist and were talking about what again? a supplement. haha thats funny.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
The reason why Arnold Schwarzenegger is who is he is today is because of Anabolic Pump since it appears to be the holy grail.

This is just a heads up: Just because a product does not work does not mean that people's diets are 'insufficient'. The argument of the product being completely bunk (which I believe it is) is also an EQUALLY VIABLE OPTION so don't start making it a 'the product works or you don't work response.' The argument can be equally driven down the middle.

Plus too there is this one ad for Anabolic Pump that I saw in a magazine, it had this kid named Anthony Coletta or something and he's holding a newspaper. Then the after picture is the same kid just oiled up. Uh ?

I have my own anabolic pump version I made and capped for myself. I just need to get someone to make me a cool label with computer graphics so I can stick it on an empty bottle I have.

tattoopierced1

just wait till P-Slin comes out, this stuff is awesome. I think of this stuff more as a holy grail supp than anything.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm just gonna stick with ALA,CP,VS.
More power to ya, 'big guy.' But just because someting hasn't worked for you, doesn't mean it won't work for others. You really need to read waht you write before you post it, cuz you come off like an arogant prick...just my opinion though.

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
You really need to read waht you write before you post it, cuz you come off like an arogant prick...just my opinion though.
:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
The reason why Arnold Schwarzenegger is who is he is today is because of Anabolic Pump since it appears to be the holy grail.
Don't be a douche.:thumbsup: You respond to whatever you use/like/think works for you.

P.S.- Do you have a grill...? A choice repsonse would be no.:think:

This is just a heads up: Just because a product does not work does not mean that people's diets are 'insufficient'. The argument of the product being completely bunk (which I believe it is) is also an EQUALLY VIABLE OPTION so don't start making it a 'the product works or you don't work response.' The argument can be equally driven down the middle.

Plus too there is this one ad for Anabolic Pump that I saw in a magazine, it had this kid named Anthony Coletta or something and he's holding a newspaper. Then the after picture is the same kid just oiled up. Uh ?

I have my own anabolic pump version I made and capped for myself. I just need to get someone to make me a cool label with computer graphics so I can stick it on an empty bottle I have.
I'm confident the majority reading this thread will take Grexx's word ,a natural bodybuilder (blood sweat and tears passion for the sport)without affiliation with USPLabs over ReaperX.

You are a disgruntled customer. The forum allows an outlet, and I understand that and wish you the best.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've got a high metabolism also and it took week 3 for me to see a difference. it made me tired at first which made me think it was working. If this guy is like me he will see smaller results that take longer than most. when people gain 10lbs on superdrol I only gain 5. keep at it and you will see the difference but it wont compare to others on this site.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've got a high metabolism also and it took week 3 for me to see a difference. it made me tired at first which made me think it was working. If this guy is like me he will see smaller results that take longer than most. when people gain 10lbs on superdrol I only gain 5. keep at it and you will see the difference but it wont compare to others on this site.
Did you play with dosings + carb amounts both up and down independently? Just wondering. i have the feeling that if my response is limited (i bought 150g of yellow gold, took first bit today) then i'm going to attack it scientifically and see if i can force a reaction. The hypoglycemia thing is hard for me to tell as i've been on a low carb diet so long i'm almost a tad light on blood sugar.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
More power to ya, 'big guy.' But just because someting hasn't worked for you, doesn't mean it won't work for others. You really need to read waht you write before you post it, cuz you come off like an arogant prick...just my opinion though.

Uh, thanks ? I stated that the product did not work for me.

This isn't a 'proven to work until otherwise shown' type thing.

I say it is bunk, (you) say its not. Well sh-t then I guess that means that its just on the fence then.

I'm not about to apologize if I feel that a product is lacking. Everyone has a right to voice their opinion and I'm saying mine.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I'm confident the majority reading this thread will take Grexx's word ,a natural bodybuilder (blood sweat and tears passion for the sport)without affiliation with USPLabs over ReaperX.

You are a disgruntled customer. The forum allows an outlet, and I understand that and wish you the best.

Well, I really wouldn't call it a disgruntled customer, I'm actually just stating my opinion and I apologize if it may be too strong for you. I don't know if you have this on your product and maybe you should but the caption "Results not typical" would be great.

Btw thanks for adding that 'blood sweat and tears passion for the sport' I don't know if that was really necessary or if your just trying that much harder to convince me, but that was really touching.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
If something doesn't work for you, for whatever reason, but they do for others...why is should it be labeled "results not typical" again?

Well, I really wouldn't call it a disgruntled customer, I'm actually just stating my opinion and I apologize if it may be too strong for you. I don't know if you have this on your product and maybe you should but the caption "Results not typical" would be great.

Btw thanks for adding that 'blood sweat and tears passion for the sport' I don't know if that was really necessary or if your just trying that much harder to convince me, but that was really touching.
:fool2:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Does USPLabs have a general concensus that it DOES work ? Seriously does it work for the majority of the population or is it just hearsay ? On top of that, do you have any studies relating to your product specifically Anabolic Pump ?

I think your forgetting the point that there are OTHER people aside from me who did not get anything from Anabolic Pump.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can I attempt to be the adult here (its just an attempt, will probably fail since i'm no good at it) and remind everyone the question was related to RTB wondering why it didn't seem to be working for him so far. RTB doesn't feel like sharing what his diet is but he is confident that the diet is a good weightlifting diet. Without more info on the diet, theres not much anyone can do to help RTB, cause AP's effects are very food intake related. We can keep inflaming each other, but how about we all relax?

There are some non responders to everything, but there are far more positive reports on AP/YG/Berberine than negative, and people who paid money and had a bad or no value will almost always complain. People who had a good experience may or may not post about it.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Here ya go...

The write up from the website, explains how it works...

USPLabs Direct

wow, that was hard.

I briefly scanned through the site and I noticed there was fancy graphs being thrown around (ok every company does that) and there are no units for these graphs. 100 what ? insulin what ? What kind of units are we trying to quantify here ? 100%, 100g, 100mg, 100ug ?

*3 years of rigorious testing......whatever that means since that's all it says.

You know there have been times with toothpaste where they say 3 out of 3 dentist recommend Colgate (or whatever) and lo and behold they only asked 3 dentist. Crazy stuff !

...anyways I'm done arguing this. Ciao.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Arnold Schwarzeneggar is who he is today because less people voted for Gary Coleman.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
This thread is a waste. Reaper is wating people time. Reaper go shoot some Anabolics and be happy. Not everything works for everyone. Not everyone has sides. Not everyone has results. Did your diet suck while on it? Where yu looking for the perfect supp.? Some people are so freakin' ignorant to realize different body types and chemical structures don't react the same. Just because you want to lift, take supps, do time, then juice doesn't mean you rag on all the stuff on the way so this being my final post in this weak wasted thread....

Deal with it. You're review is useless. Quit being a jackass casue there are plenty of people on here who like USP and the soon released P-Slin. :numbered:

This thread is a waste. Reaper is wating people time. Reaper go shoot some Anabolics and be happy. Not everything works for everyone. Not everyone has sides. Not everyone has results. Did your diet suck while on it? Where yu looking for the perfect supp.? Some people are so freakin' ignorant to realize different body types and chemical structures don't react the same. Just because you want to lift, take supps, do time, then juice doesn't mean you rag on all the stuff on the way so this being my final post in this weak wasted thread....

Deal with it. You're review is useless. Quit being a jackass casue there are plenty of people on here who like USP and the soon released P-Slin. :numbered:
Actually, I now a few guys that do not respond to steroids. In that case, I must conclude that steroids do not work.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Actually, I now a few guys that do not respond to steroids. In that case, I must conclude that steroids do not work.
WOOWWW....learn somethin new everyday...I guess reaper is S.O.L. then.:icon_lol: