Cell-Tech Hardcore by Muscletech

kmcl

Awards
Im just starting a cycle of Cell-Tech Hardcore today. I took my first serving this morning (2 scoops with 8oz. of water).

I was wondering if any one has taken it and if so how did you like it?

The recomended servings say to take Cell-Tech twice a day during the loading stage (morning and post workout) for 5 days. Then after the loading stage just once a day in the morning.
I was wondering if you guys think this is a good amount to take or should I play around with when I take a serving and how much to put in a serving. And also how long I should stay on it? Take it on an empty stomach?

I would appreciate any info anybody could give me. Thanks

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Do you have your post cycle therapy ready?

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Many, Many people, and I as well, say Muscletech is a load of bull shizzle. Overpriced and fancy ads. thats about it.

you can still take it on an empty stomach though. for better absorbtion. I take Cr2 from ALR Inustries and it works great IMO. creatine is creatine. (for the most part) but mine is only $20 for a 40 day supply

kmcl

Awards
I didnt think that I needed PCT its just creatine

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im just starting a cycle of Cell-Tech Hardcore today. I took my first serving this morning (2 scoops with 8oz. of water).

The recomended servings say to take Cell-Tech twice a day during the loading stage (morning and post workout) for 5 days. Then after the loading stage just once a day in the morning.
I was wondering if you guys think this is a good amount to take or should I play around with when I take a serving and how much to put in a serving. And also how long I should stay on it? Take it on an empty stomach?

Sorry, you just wasted your money on a glitzy supplement.

kmcl

Awards
I only paid 28 bucks for it so I'm not too broken up about it. And I heard really great reviews on it so I was willing to try it.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I was just funning ya. It's just overpriced Creatine. But if you got a deal then take it when ever you would take creatine. overtaking it is just going to give you expensive pee.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
give us a log and a review. How did you get it for a low cost?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Anyone else think the terms Cell-Tech and Hardcore just don't fit?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Cell-Tech works because, well, its just overhyped creatine. If you can get it piss cheap then its worth it, if not then go with something else.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Two words placed beside easchother in a sentence than have opposite meanings : an Oxymoron. Eg. Icy /hot, dumb /intelligence, CELL TECH /HARDCORE.

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else think the terms Cell-Tech and Hardcore just don't fit?
tru dat:thumbsup: but i never tried them. always out of price range and have yet to see B2B good posts on them. there's so much more out there that is more effective and economical..not to mention an old fashion good ol diet!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Well ****, what other company can say their creatine is 400% times more effective ?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Keep in mind Muscle tech has millions of dollars in advertisements, endorsements and labeling, you pay for this along with the basic run of the mill ingredients dressed up to sound like a breakthrough, the simplicity of their products are effective but over hyped and overly expensive.

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
Well ****, what other company can say their creatine is 400% times more effective ?
Well I can say after taking thier supps and taking a wizz my toilet water is 400% more expensive than Mr. Average Joe!

sorry...still stuck on the pee thing...

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I bet the "Hardcore" comes from a black bottle and a lid piercing..............

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I read somewhere that the difference between the Cell-Tech and the Cell-Tech Hardcore is that the Hardcore version has more 'arginine' in it. Once again, Muscle Tech defies science.

ManInTheBox

ManInTheBox

Awards
Just take two scoops post workout. No loading. Just take two scoops immediately post workout, then protein 15-20 minutes later or whenever your stomach is ready. To maintain, you could take one scoop in the morning a bit before breakfast on your off days. Next time, just pick up some bulk dextrose and bulk creatine monohydrate. If you want something that tastes good, you could go with something like Kaizen Creatine Transport, which always did me good. I prefer vitargo now with my own added ingredients :)

sdcmob

Awards
i liked the cell-tech and had great gains with it, although i do agree that it's highly priced and most of there other supps dont work well, but the cell tech's good, except for the 75g's of SUGAR.... my goodness!!!!!!! dat's why it tastes like kool-aid!!!!!

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
ALR Inustries Cr2

It's CEE and they say its 4,000% more potent then creatine monohydrate. haha i fell into that lie and i like the stuff:fool2:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
but don't we all have expensive pee?!?!? HA HA! reps for that!:lol:
"You know, I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence." - Ricky Bobby

Seriously, supplements are what they are. I've done impulse buys before too, and who cares about $10 vs having it that day instead of waiting 3-4 days, maybe longer? I've blown $10 on one of those crane machines digging for toys while sitting in a restaurant waiting for a table. So don't worry about it, its not like its bad product, just carries a high price tag. I buy expired EAS Betagen, because I like the ingredient profile and taste, but hate the price of it normally.

drussell4801

Awards
I just got some of the cell tech hardcore.

the before/after pictures on the container are ridiculous.

edit: and just to save what little reputation I might have left after admitting to using this hyped up ****, I got a hookup, so I paid $0.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Make sure with this cycle you have PCT. This cycle is very hard core be very carefull. I quote. " Gain up to 26 times more mass
with Cell-Tech Hardcore! "

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
kmcl - there are much better supps than this for the price; everyone's already said that.
You're obviously pretty new to the supplement market (?) It's a fairly well kown fact Muscle Tech is overpriced poor to medium quality stuff..

You don't need a loading phase with this, I've done creatine for years- on and off- and never once have I loaded it. Just take the normal dosing as it says on the bottle (except the loading phase obviously)
If you've never had creatine you might like this product, if you have then you'll probably be dissapointed with it because it's the same as all others but more money.

I generally come over here to "price check" the items before I get them.. There's tons of info on really good supps here, and as you can tell- people know when your not getting what you pay for.
Goodluck- creatine is a staple of mine, hopefully will be one for you too.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
why you guys bumpin a thread from 2007?