Vigor compared to Orange Triad
- 06-20-2007, 11:10 AM
- 06-20-2007, 03:02 PM
orange triad is a lot more than just anti-oxidants, it is a: Multi, Joint, Digestion and Immune boosting supp in one. its also an incredible price for 45 days worth.
- 06-20-2007, 07:31 PM
06-20-2007, 08:04 PM
not really a fair comparison
Orange Triad = multi + digestion/immune/joint health support compounds
What exactly are you looking for with regards to these 2 products? If you were on a budget and could just go with one, orange triad 'covers more bases' in my opinion.
But if you're interested in Vigor, do get it soon as it'll be going out of stock.
06-20-2007, 08:41 PM
06-20-2007, 08:43 PM
Orange Triad + Grape Seed Extract = all in one potent Multi-AO
~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!
06-20-2007, 08:53 PM
06-20-2007, 09:17 PM
06-21-2007, 04:16 AM
If you're looking for a 'staple', Orange Triad would work pretty well, covering you nicely. You could drop the multi you're using currently too.. saves you a tidy bit
06-21-2007, 10:01 AM
06-21-2007, 03:18 PM
06-22-2007, 01:26 AM
I reckon triad has enough anti ox, assuming you eat healthy...
06-22-2007, 09:02 AM
06-28-2007, 11:14 AM
07-06-2007, 07:29 AM
Been using it for about a week now and so far so good
07-06-2007, 08:27 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By mikeyb123 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-16-2009, 04:30 AM
- By poison in forum NutraplanetReplies: 3Last Post: 09-20-2008, 03:03 PM
- By CONTROLLED LABS in forum NutraplanetReplies: 21Last Post: 06-07-2007, 10:41 PM
- By CONTROLLED LABS in forum SupplementsReplies: 20Last Post: 06-07-2007, 08:21 AM
- By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2007, 05:34 PM