Have a look at my NP shopping cart.
- 06-26-2007, 09:48 AM
Ha! I liked the chocolate ON casein too, a little different but chocolatey haha. guess its a guy thing huh?
The ON products are staying for sure, they will last me a long time.
I might just leave out the BCAA's cuz ive never really used them too much and ive never noticed a difference with them its just that they are usually in people's staple list. And i figured they would be great at maintaining muscle.
Think ill leave out 6oxo extreme as well, just too much right now for very little servings, i would need 2 or more bottles for a month's supply.
psyllium, eh. its 5 bucks for over a months worth.
Im actually thinking about the leviathan again lol....
1 x Alpha Drive XL
shipping: $ 34.40!!!!!!!!!!
now i want the back in there....****! i guess ill never be set. Im just going to wait until july to pick this stuff up and ill do it spontenously.
- 06-26-2007, 09:49 AM
- 06-26-2007, 10:31 AM
06-26-2007, 10:36 AM
I don't do the name brand BCAAs no more just bulk, a lil cheaper, throw in one serve Crystal Light from Costco 4 packs sweetner (Equal in my case), tastes pretty good, then your other stuff as needed, ie Beta Alinine, Citrilline Malate, whatever. Its a staple.
You can get the Psyllium at the local hippie/health store for cheap, just throw it in your shake.
06-26-2007, 10:40 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By lastfor1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-01-2013, 02:57 AM
- By Outside Backer in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 10Last Post: 12-14-2012, 03:29 PM
- By snipeemflo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-13-2012, 06:24 PM
- By jminis in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 24Last Post: 03-21-2005, 09:49 AM
- By slava in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-04-2004, 02:53 AM