Canadian custom

Ben March

Ben March

Awards
I want to order some supps and was wondering if you guys ad any problems with the canadian custom. my order is gonna be like this

ALRI :
bad ass mass
jungle warfare
restore
Pro-anabol

Anabolic Xtrem :
Adv.PCT
retain2
hyperdrolX2
Mass fx

Axis labs :
Furazadrol

Universal Nutrition :
Shock therapy
Storm

designer nutrition :
2 box of sustain bars

If any of you got one or many of these supps hold by custom, let me know. thanks a lot guys.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
I'm not to sure customs is always a gamble.

In retain 2 there Dhea which i think isn't allowed into canada.

Ben March

Ben March

Awards
I'm not to sure customs is always a gamble.

In retain 2 there Dhea which i think isn't allowed into canada.
thanks, maybe i can switch R2 for something else that can do almost the same. any advice ?

SLAB

SLAB

Awards
Retain 2 contains 7-Keto DHEA, which they still sell in Canada, on many sites. I don't believe that it is banned. You shouldn't have a problem with customs. My last order was hyperdrol X2, Pro anabol and Retain2 and I recieved everything no problems.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
i tried looking for list of scheduled items but the canada govt site is so hard to use. like i said its a gamble but i know dhea is a controlled substance even L-cartine is not to be imported.

Ironman80

Awards
In my experience, only the larger supplement orders get opened. So you may want to break that order up into 3 or 4 separate orders...although shipping would be quite pricey. It's a gamble either way really. Good luck.

Ben March

Ben March

Awards
In my experience, only the larger supplement orders get opened. So you may want to break that order up into 3 or 4 separate orders...although shipping would be quite pricey. It's a gamble either way really. Good luck.
good idea, probably gonna have more gift and sample if its a large one tho