ephedra versus all the rest

1. ephedra versus all the rest

ok basically it goes like this, i got stuff to use for cutting, my question is do people think that something like lipodrene with ephedra would be better than venom or stim x (my other choiced fat burners) also i was wondering what else to use with them. DCP, sesamin or was even considering the entire trilean system. what does everyone think? stims arent a big deal to me but i wanna build a nice cutting stack that i will start the 1st of july i also plan on using anavar no matter what else i am using my diet i will have in check along witha solid workout program. just looking for some advice.

2. ephedrine (i like much better then ephedra) + venom + lipodrene would be intense. is lipodrene a topical? dont remember, if it is then i would use it in there. adding sesamine would be great to. or i kind like ephedrine+caffeine+yohimbine, little cheaper then some fat burners. just my 2 cents

3. Ephedrine and Yohimbe at the same time ? I think I'd start freaking out if I took those 2 stims at the same time. They are quite strong.
    •   

4. no i didnt say anything about mixing them i was saying which one to take and use.

5. I would stack e+yo.

Venom killed my appitite and my libido...

6. well the lipodrene has yohmibe in it already, so should i go the route of lipodrene with perhaps DCP? any thoughts? from my understanding taking DCP with a stimulant works very well

Similar Forum Threads

1. Are all the previous threads gone?
    By Gmonkey in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-17-2003, 04:50 PM
  2. For all the Fina Freaks....
    By Lifeguard in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-11-2003, 01:25 PM
  3. RE;All the recent busts
    By teekahty in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2