Do you havweatse night sweats? Try Reset AD! - AnabolicMinds.com

Do you havweatse night sweats? Try Reset AD!

1. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

Do you havweatse night sweats? Try Reset AD!

I was very excited about reset ad at first try in fact I posted a thread about it the first 2 days I was using it. After the initial boost though I was a bit disappointed but wanted to try some different things to see if I could get my energy levels back to normal then a breakthrough hit me. For the last few weeks I have not been able to sleep more than 2 hours without waking up with INSANE night sweats. They were so bad I didn't want to go back to sleep most nights. I figured since most body functions repair at night I would try my dose before bed... Well that night I slept 6 hours before I woke up the first time and my bed was no longer a pool but was bone dry. For the last week or so I have tried the same protocol on 1-2 pills right before bed on an empty stomach and have been getting a good 5-6 hours of sleep before I woke up and very little to very night sweats.

Palo Alto reps, I suggest you try this or post some threads in a couple steroid related forums because mainly juice users will have this issue and if it is as bad as myself then they will glady give ANYTHING a try.

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What caused the night sweats?. I get these once in a while on any hormonal type product. Especially bad on a PH cycle.
  3. New Member

Interesting... Pregnenolone is a neurosteroid that could induce sleep EEG changes in men compatible with inverse agonistic GABA-A receptor modulation. (Steiger, A., et al.)
    •   

4. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    I was very excited about reset ad at first try in fact I posted a thread about it the first 2 days I was using it. After the initial boost though I was a bit disappointed but wanted to try some different things to see if I could get my energy levels back to normal then a breakthrough hit me. For the last few weeks I have not been able to sleep more than 2 hours without waking up with INSANE night sweats. They were so bad I didn't want to go back to sleep most nights. I figured since most body functions repair at night I would try my dose before bed... Well that night I slept 6 hours before I woke up the first time and my bed was no longer a pool but was bone dry. For the last week or so I have tried the same protocol on 1-2 pills right before bed on an empty stomach and have been getting a good 5-6 hours of sleep before I woke up and very little to very night sweats.

Palo Alto reps, I suggest you try this or post some threads in a couple steroid related forums because mainly juice users will have this issue and if it is as bad as myself then they will glady give ANYTHING a try.
    Very very interesting. Will remember to recommend Reset for AAS stuggling with night sweats. Thanks for the info!
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

That whole gaba shpele was way over my head but it definetly helped with my night sweats and if this continues I am going to be a VERY happy camper.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeMuscle View Post
    Interesting... Pregnenolone is a neurosteroid that could induce sleep EEG changes in men compatible with inverse agonistic GABA-A receptor modulation. (Steiger, A., et al.)

English?
  7. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    English?
    Electroencephalography (EEG) is how REM sleep is characterized. So Pregnenolone could basically promote deeper sleep (REM). Sorry for all the fancy shmancy talk
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeMuscle View Post
    Electroencephalography (EEG) is how REM sleep is characterized. So Pregnenolone could basically promote deeper sleep (REM). Sorry for all the fancy shmancy talk
    Could this have anything do to with the night sweats? Honestly it was disturbing a few nights last week. One night in particular I woke up SOAKING wet and freezing cold, it was scary.
  9. New Member

Could this have anything do to with the night sweats? Honestly it was disturbing a few nights last week. One night in particular I woke up SOAKING wet and freezing cold, it was scary.
    I'm not 100% sure, or even close to it....but I believe night sweats occur in stage 2 sleep, and not REM sleep. So if pregnenolone induces EEG changes, that means that you would be getting out of stage 2 and into the later stages of sleep where night sweats don't occur.
  10. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Try lowering your dose of whatever it is you are taking.
  11. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Try lowering your dose of whatever it is you are taking.
    No way am I lowering dose haha... I am naturally around 190 but am pushing mid 220's and want 230's haha
  12. New Member

I have been dosing Reset AD 3 per day for the last 2.5 weeks and yeah - definately helps with sleep while on stims. I just finished the bottle and I am seriously considering getting another because it enhances stims so much and helps with sleeping after a day of dialene and ephedra
  13. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

Another great night with reset ad:

12:30 - took reset and melatonin (thought I would have a hard time sleeping last night). Melatonin alone had been doing nothing for my sweats or sleep at this time.

2:30 - Finish dealing with some house stuff and am absolutely foggy beyond belief and HAVE to lay down and pass out.

I think I woke up during the night just once but barely remember it so I am not even sure.

11:00am - Wake up for the day and my bed is DRY!!!

Thats almost 8 hours of sleep in a row (unheard of for me) and the bed was dry rather than a disgusting pool of sweat.

Reset AD has yet to fail for this purpose and I don't care how or why all I know is I was semi-disapointed with this product before I discovered it got rid of my night sweats which were making me dread going to bed.
  14. Elite Member

thanks for the feedback!
  15. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.

Another great night with reset ad:

12:30 - took reset and melatonin (thought I would have a hard time sleeping last night). Melatonin alone had been doing nothing for my sweats or sleep at this time.

2:30 - Finish dealing with some house stuff and am absolutely foggy beyond belief and HAVE to lay down and pass out.

I think I woke up during the night just once but barely remember it so I am not even sure.

11:00am - Wake up for the day and my bed is DRY!!!

Thats almost 8 hours of sleep in a row (unheard of for me) and the bed was dry rather than a disgusting pool of sweat.

Reset AD has yet to fail for this purpose and I don't care how or why all I know is I was semi-disapointed with this product before I discovered it got rid of my night sweats which were making me dread going to bed.
    Now its time ya clean your sheets from previous night sweats

Glad to hear its going so well man!
  16. New Member

Reputation Reputation

My reset ad should be here today. Can't wait to give it go to see if it can help out the stim burnout I have going.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Helped my E burnout in just a few doses.
  18. New Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Helped my E burnout in just a few doses.
    Awesome, thanks for the feedback Bioman!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-05-2008, 04:58 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-05-2008, 04:53 PM
  3. What do you guys think about trying this?
    By FATGUY in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-19-2008, 03:36 PM
  4. What are you doing up all night?
    By James in forum General Chat
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 05-20-2006, 03:52 AM
  5. What do you eat in the middle of the night?
    By pcn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-18-2005, 08:38 PM