Do you havweatse night sweats? Try Reset AD!

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was very excited about reset ad at first try in fact I posted a thread about it the first 2 days I was using it. After the initial boost though I was a bit disappointed but wanted to try some different things to see if I could get my energy levels back to normal then a breakthrough hit me. For the last few weeks I have not been able to sleep more than 2 hours without waking up with INSANE night sweats. They were so bad I didn't want to go back to sleep most nights. I figured since most body functions repair at night I would try my dose before bed... Well that night I slept 6 hours before I woke up the first time and my bed was no longer a pool but was bone dry. For the last week or so I have tried the same protocol on 1-2 pills right before bed on an empty stomach and have been getting a good 5-6 hours of sleep before I woke up and very little to very night sweats.

Palo Alto reps, I suggest you try this or post some threads in a couple steroid related forums because mainly juice users will have this issue and if it is as bad as myself then they will glady give ANYTHING a try.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What caused the night sweats?. I get these once in a while on any hormonal type product. Especially bad on a PH cycle.

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
Interesting... Pregnenolone is a neurosteroid that could induce sleep EEG changes in men compatible with inverse agonistic GABA-A receptor modulation. (Steiger, A., et al.)

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I was very excited about reset ad at first try in fact I posted a thread about it the first 2 days I was using it. After the initial boost though I was a bit disappointed but wanted to try some different things to see if I could get my energy levels back to normal then a breakthrough hit me. For the last few weeks I have not been able to sleep more than 2 hours without waking up with INSANE night sweats. They were so bad I didn't want to go back to sleep most nights. I figured since most body functions repair at night I would try my dose before bed... Well that night I slept 6 hours before I woke up the first time and my bed was no longer a pool but was bone dry. For the last week or so I have tried the same protocol on 1-2 pills right before bed on an empty stomach and have been getting a good 5-6 hours of sleep before I woke up and very little to very night sweats.

Palo Alto reps, I suggest you try this or post some threads in a couple steroid related forums because mainly juice users will have this issue and if it is as bad as myself then they will glady give ANYTHING a try.
Very very interesting. Will remember to recommend Reset for AAS stuggling with night sweats. Thanks for the info!

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That whole gaba shpele was way over my head but it definetly helped with my night sweats and if this continues I am going to be a VERY happy camper.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting... Pregnenolone is a neurosteroid that could induce sleep EEG changes in men compatible with inverse agonistic GABA-A receptor modulation. (Steiger, A., et al.)

English? :D

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
Electroencephalography (EEG) is how REM sleep is characterized. So Pregnenolone could basically promote deeper sleep (REM). Sorry for all the fancy shmancy talk :D

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Electroencephalography (EEG) is how REM sleep is characterized. So Pregnenolone could basically promote deeper sleep (REM). Sorry for all the fancy shmancy talk :D
Could this have anything do to with the night sweats? Honestly it was disturbing a few nights last week. One night in particular I woke up SOAKING wet and freezing cold, it was scary.

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
Could this have anything do to with the night sweats? Honestly it was disturbing a few nights last week. One night in particular I woke up SOAKING wet and freezing cold, it was scary.
I'm not 100% sure, or even close to it....but I believe night sweats occur in stage 2 sleep, and not REM sleep. So if pregnenolone induces EEG changes, that means that you would be getting out of stage 2 and into the later stages of sleep where night sweats don't occur.

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
I have been dosing Reset AD 3 per day for the last 2.5 weeks and yeah - definately helps with sleep while on stims. I just finished the bottle and I am seriously considering getting another because it enhances stims so much and helps with sleeping after a day of dialene and ephedra :)

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Another great night with reset ad:

12:30 - took reset and melatonin (thought I would have a hard time sleeping last night). Melatonin alone had been doing nothing for my sweats or sleep at this time.

2:30 - Finish dealing with some house stuff and am absolutely foggy beyond belief and HAVE to lay down and pass out.

I think I woke up during the night just once but barely remember it so I am not even sure.

11:00am - Wake up for the day and my bed is DRY!!!

Thats almost 8 hours of sleep in a row (unheard of for me) and the bed was dry rather than a disgusting pool of sweat.

Reset AD has yet to fail for this purpose and I don't care how or why all I know is I was semi-disapointed with this product before I discovered it got rid of my night sweats which were making me dread going to bed.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Another great night with reset ad:

12:30 - took reset and melatonin (thought I would have a hard time sleeping last night). Melatonin alone had been doing nothing for my sweats or sleep at this time.

2:30 - Finish dealing with some house stuff and am absolutely foggy beyond belief and HAVE to lay down and pass out.

I think I woke up during the night just once but barely remember it so I am not even sure.

11:00am - Wake up for the day and my bed is DRY!!!

Thats almost 8 hours of sleep in a row (unheard of for me) and the bed was dry rather than a disgusting pool of sweat.

Reset AD has yet to fail for this purpose and I don't care how or why all I know is I was semi-disapointed with this product before I discovered it got rid of my night sweats which were making me dread going to bed.
Now its time ya clean your sheets from previous night sweats :thumbsup:

Glad to hear its going so well man!

blackjackcat

Awards
My reset ad should be here today. Can't wait to give it go to see if it can help out the stim burnout I have going.