Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, before someone else does it

yes i already tried

:gotsearch

but I have a few question to round out what I did find in searches.

Most important

Is there any ph that is not considered banned or disqualifying from "natural body building" competitions?

I'm not sure I will compete, but I think I may, so i'd rather not do something that will disqualify me.

The primary other question is figuring out what is available that meets my needs, particularly in transdermals. There is a lot more information it seems on orals, but because of the liver issues I think i'd rather go transdermal. I drank regularly and often heavily for the last 5-10 years, and i'm concerned. I haven't had a full 6 pack of beer over the last 2 months all put together, but it was different before.

if my order of importance of features is as follows, what is my best bet in a ph, given that cost isn't an issue (under $1000 for a 4 week would be fine), and if possible one not banned from natural body building.

0. If possible, something that wouldnt disqualify me from natural bodybuilding competitions
1. minimal liver damage
2. muscle size
3. minimal other side effects
4. Good results for first timers
5. loss of fat/increased definition
6. muscle density
7. muscle strength

it doesn't have to be a single ph, if a stack will make more sense. It also should be something reasonably available from sources that I wouldn't be afraid of what the real ingredients were. I'm willing to import electronics from thailand, but a little leery about pharmacuticals :) But if it were something legal in the UK, but not here, thats relatively easy to work around.

Also to add, I'm on the low side testosterone wise to begin with, but I think my recent tribulus intake has helped that a lot.

So any suggestions?

Boris

Awards
All PHs are banned. You MIGHT find something that currently doesn't result in a positive test, but it would still be a banned substance. And you wouldn't be able to do PCT because SERMs and AIs are also banned.

One thing you could try is Diesel Test, which is more effective than you might think and doesn't contain any banned substances.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So lets assume I give up on the naturals idea :) and want do do as much muscle growth as I can while cutting/leaning in a relatively short cycle (8 weeks or less) as a first time user who is naturally endomorphic, what would my best option be? Given the above order of importance

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Natty competition I competed in required a full listing of my contest preparations supplements. AAS drug tests are quite expensive, so you will only be tested if you place. They will also be vague as to what they are testing for, so in all honesty, the use of any PH is a total craps shoot.

If you're gonna screw the natty comp, and just go for getting cut, first and foremost is to get your diet in check. I can't stress that enough because I see WAAYY too often people juicing and saying "I just wanna get cut!" or "I just wanna be shredded!". NO! dieting will get you shredded.

Anyhow, if trying to work that keg down to a sixpack while still putting on some muscle/strength gains would be a non-aromatising pH. The best ones (IMO) are DHT-related pH's. These being things like Superdrol, Epistane or Havoc, Prostanozol, and Furazadrol. The latter two are rather weak in the noteable gains department, and are often stacked with other pH's.

Check out this thread:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/64820-designer-steroid-prohormone.html

BTW, thanks for following the directions on my sig. That Goat is HOT! :toofunnny:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Natty competition I competed in required a full listing of my contest preparations supplements. anabolic steroids drug tests are quite expensive, so you will only be tested if you place. They will also be vague as to what they are testing for, so in all honesty, the use of any PH is a total craps shoot.

If you're gonna screw the natty comp, and just go for getting cut, first and foremost is to get your diet in check. I can't stress that enough because I see WAAYY too often people juicing and saying "I just wanna get cut!" or "I just wanna be shredded!". NO! dieting will get you shredded.

Anyhow, if trying to work that keg down to a sixpack while still putting on some muscle/strength gains would be a non-aromatising pH. The best ones (IMO) are DHT-related pH's. These being things like Superdrol, Epistane or Havoc, Prostanozol, and Furazadrol. The latter two are rather weak in the noteable gains department, and are often stacked with other pH's.

Check out this thread:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/64820-designer-steroid-prohormone.html

BTW, thanks for following the directions on my sig. That Goat is HOT! :toofunnny:
On the dieting front, I'm doing a CKD, so I think that part is ok, the changes are evident, just not as fast as I want. I'm just trying to maximize results in the next 7 weeks. I entered the body for life challenge, and I'm using the end of that as my target date (aug 6) to lay off supplements for a few months. But I'd like to make it a truly impressive change by then. It sort of already is, but I want more :D

What about a 2-3 week superdrol followed by 3-4 weeks epistane/havoc followed by PCT? too long of a cycle for a first time? I had already read that other thread, my instinct is against the superdrol (at least orally) due to the toxicity, but maybe a short cycle wont be as bad. Or would epistane done as a pulse strength workout days only at (with ramping up in the beginning) 40mg for 6-8 weeks be better and less likely to cause issues? I'm mostly liver scared :) Or any transdermals worth doing?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
On the dieting front, I'm doing a CKD, so I think that part is ok, the changes are evident, just not as fast as I want. I'm just trying to maximize results in the next 7 weeks. I entered the body for life challenge, and I'm using the end of that as my target date (aug 6) to lay off supplements for a few months. But I'd like to make it a truly impressive change by then. It sort of already is, but I want more :D

What about a 2-3 week superdrol followed by 3-4 weeks epistane/havoc followed by post cycle therapy? too long of a cycle for a first time? I had already read that other thread, my instinct is against the superdrol (at least orally) due to the toxicity, but maybe a short cycle wont be as bad. Or would epistane done as a pulse strength workout days only at (with ramping up in the beginning) 40mg for 6-8 weeks be better and less likely to cause issues? I'm mostly liver scared :) Or any transdermals worth doing?

Superdrol is a funny compound. The first time I used it was in a winter bulk, and I got some nasty hypoglycemia. I used it at the beginning of my current cycle (with a ketogenic diet) and didn't have a problem.

Something I've been thinking of for my next cycle is Epistane straight thru, and pulsing superdrol as a pre-lift stimulant.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
EasyEJL,

Just bumping the thread to see how your cycle plans were coming along.

Regards,
thesinner

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm still pondering really whether and when. The more I read, the more I think it would be better for me to hit some natural limits first, instead of trying to shortcut my way up. I'm an endomorph by nature, so its reasonably easy for me to bulk, and grow muscles. Between yellow gold, powerFull, creatine and the tribulus and fadogia test boosters, I think I could easily reach 10% bf at 200-205 pounds naturally within the next year or so. Thats vs the 208 + 23% bf I am today.

I think so long as I make progress - weights go up, waist goes down, biceps/shoulders/lats/etc get bigger - I shouldn't rush to do PHs. Who knows too, there may be something cooler and less liver toxic out a year from now :) or at least 3-AD may actually make it thru customs. Its being gen x, trying to live nike dreams, instant gratification. I started another thread too

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/68852-pinners-oral-ph.html

that sort of covers some of my non-physical issues on deciding what to do. I don't really have a strict time line in mind, but whether ph or real gear its not a decision I can undo aftewards.