suggestions

bigdave2875

Awards
Well I was wondering what you would suggest I take this summer. I am currently cutting and I have been out of the loop supplement wise for the past year. I was on the "dark side" for the past year but have had to stop under doctor's advice. I am taking amino's, a NO product and creatine and glutamine. What are your suggestions for the top 4 supplements to add to my stack.

Oh yeah I am 27 i weigh 255 and currently have 12% bodyfat and have been lifting since 1998.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Look into Jungle Warfare/Bad Ass Mass.
PreWO Boost - RPM,Chaos, Ragnarok, Clear Edge, FocusXT, the list is endless here.
BCAAs or EAAs
So are you looking to lean out?Bulk? Maintain?

EDIT: Si i checked your past post. You wanted to cut, but are up 10lbs....? You posted alot of looking for supps threads and complained about how people bash. Well we can suggest but ou have to look into them and decide what right for you. Not calling you out just need to be straight on what you want and be easy about gettin ansers you're looking for. Pick a stack. Figure it's synergy, and then if any Qs remain thwo them out there. I'm soon to star a stack of...

Muscle Milk - W/carb complex in PWO shake
Anabolic Pump
Jungle Warfare
Excell or Bulk BCAAs
Bulk Taurine
Bulk CEE ($$$ but mono bloats too much and makes me nervous of not gettin legit results...i.e. water weight.)
Finish up my Glutamine

Eat 250+ carb before 6pm Mainly complex - 2 low carb days ina row about 100-130
200g protein by 10:30
Fats to minimal.(PB, nuts, oils, fish sources)
Lots of greens and plenty of water.

Hope others jump in to throw a hand but those are the basic supps. I consider my soon to be diet a LIGHT leaning out and muscle maintaing/gain.

bigdave2875

Awards
the past posts are from last year. I got up to 280 this past winter. Then after post cycle therapy had some hormone issues and lost most of my gains. Thanks for the advice